You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Forum Members *~*~*~*~Official Pre-Allo Social Thread~*~*~*~*
Started by mmmcdowe
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Monday... Oh I hate you Monday... Anyone have fun plans tonight?
Chem studying... can't wait 😀
4
487806
Sheldon, Leonard, Howard, Penny, and Raj. And then there are a few characters who come on later like Amy. Also I'm on my phone so dont get your panties in a bunch for any misspellings.
You forgot bernadette, priya, and stuart. You lost the bet. Pay up
And for your info, I only raid panties of attractive evil girls. I don't necessarily wear them, although I use them as a mask in times of chemical warfare.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
LoL, butYou forgot bernadette, priya, and stuart. You lost the bet. Pay up
And for your info, I only raid panties of attractive evil girls. I don't necessarily wear them, although I use them as a mask in times of chemical warfare.

You forgot bernadette, priya, and stuart. You lost the bet. Pay up
And for your info, I only raid panties of attractive evil girls. I don't necessarily wear them, although I use them as a mask in times of chemical warfare.
Uhh.. :what:
You forgot bernadette, priya, and stuart. You lost the bet. Pay up
And for your info, I only raid panties of attractive evil girls. I don't necessarily wear them, although I use them as a mask in times of chemical warfare.
Great gif combo!
4
487806
LoL, but![]()
I was still intoxicated when I wrote that. 😳
Uhh.. :what:
Just had to point it out to counterattack SpaceyWacey's declaration.
Come at me sister! I'm ready when you are. I bet you never watched the BBT.
Well the bet was if I ever watched the BBT, which I have, so I have won the bet despite your additional unnecessary questions 😛
You forgot bernadette, priya, and stuart. You lost the bet. Pay up
And for your info, I only raid panties of attractive evil girls. I don't necessarily wear them, although I use them as a mask in times of chemical warfare.
The truth always comes out when we're intoxicated.I was still intoxicated when I wrote that. 😳
. . .

4
487806
Well the bet was if I ever watched the BBT, which I have, so I have won the bet despite your additional unnecessary questions 😛
![]()
You won no bets. Also, I only stated it because you're wrong to assert that my panties are in a wad. That isn't possible, since I only use them for face-protection during times of chemical warfare. I can't get my face in a wad...

Anyhow, I revealed my goals and now those evil girls are after me...
4
487806
The truth always comes out when we're intoxicated.No worries, I still love ya bro, panties and all.
![]()
It's for the face-protection! And that always doesn't occur. Let's say when I'm captured in the Amazon Rainforests and those evil women show up, I always wear my face-mask to counterattack them. Effective self-defense strategy.
I was still intoxicated when I wrote that. 😳
Just had to point it out to counterattack SpaceyWacey's declaration.
It's not recommended to drink and post.
4
487806
Well the bet was if I ever watched the BBT, which I have, so I have won the bet despite your additional unnecessary questions 😛
Please tell me you never watched The Real Housewives?
Scrubs? ER? Pilot? Case Closed? Roseanne?! Seinfeld?! Andy Griffith Show???!!
Please tell me you never watched The Real Housewives?
Scrubs? ER? Pilot? Case Closed? Roseanne?! Seinfeld?! Andy Griffith Show???!!
I've seen at least one episode of all of those shows except Pilot.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
4
487806
I've seen at least one episode of all of those shows except Pilot.
But you never watched Andy Griffith Show. Prove it.
And West Coast <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< East Coast in baseball!
But you never watched Andy Griffith Show. Prove it.
And West Coast <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< East Coast in baseball!
I am done with you sir 😡
4
487806
I am done with you sir 😡
What? Why?
:cry::cry::cry:
:cry::cry::cry:
:cry::cry::cry:
4
487806
By punishing me, SpaceyWacey is punishing these poor puppies
[YOUTUBE]ekapS0l6id0[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]m1pxFUCQ3gg[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]ekapS0l6id0[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]m1pxFUCQ3gg[/YOUTUBE]
'Twas just a matter of time.What? Why?
:cry::cry::cry:
:cry::cry::cry:
:cry::cry::cry:
Irrelevant gif? Yes. Hilarious? Heck yeah!
'Twas just a matter of time.
![]()
Irrelevant gif? Yes. Hilarious? Heck yeah!

🤣 😆 😆 

Glad someone enjoyed it as much as I did! LoL🤣 😆 😆
![]()
'Twas just a matter of time.
![]()
Irrelevant gif? Yes. Hilarious? Heck yeah!
Let's all take a moment to reflect that she may have been our vice president.
Ain't that the truth!? *phwew!*Let's all take a moment to reflect that she may have been our vice president.
Let's all take a moment to reflect that she may have been our vice president.
Yeah... actually a terrifying thought.
Yeah... actually a terrifying thought.
And the counter surveilance:
Yeah... actually a terrifying thought.
Damn, Sinombre, just noticed your sig. Did that guy ever come back?
4
487806
Let's all take a moment to reflect that she may have been our vice president.
if that happens, we all must raid panties to protect ourselves
4
487806
Damn, Sinombre, just noticed your sig. Did that guy ever come back?
nope. he's banned
4
487806
if that happens, we all must raid panties to protect ourselves
not again... stupid alcohol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
🤣not again... stupid alcohol
You forgot bernadette, priya, and stuart. You lost the bet. Pay up
And for your info, I only raid panties of attractive evil girls. I don't necessarily wear them, although I use them as a mask in times of chemical warfare.
Also:
Damn, Sinombre, just noticed your sig. Did that guy ever come back?
Yeah, what Agent B said. 🙁
That thread was so great. It still makes me laugh when I think about it.
I'm baaaaaaaaaaack
Yeah, what Agent B said. 🙁
That thread was so great. It still makes me laugh when I think about it.
Did we ever figure out if the other kid actually did know him?
Did we ever figure out if the other kid actually did know him?
I think it was probably just an elaborate troll thread with several players. Or one player with a lot of free time. I have a hard time believing anyone can be as irrational as the OP.
4
487806
Did we ever figure out if the other kid actually did know him?
No. The other kid was a blatant troll who also got banned. Some MD/PhD guy tried to investigate by pinging them on Facebook, and was later banned (likely for trolling). That thread was infested with trolls.
4
487806
I'm baaaaaaaaaaack
![]()
Post some drawing gifs. That's an order (see below)
No. The other kid was a blatant troll who also got banned. Some MD/PhD guy tried to investigate by pinging them on Facebook, and was later banned (likely for trolling). That thread was infested with trolls.
I need a new thread like this... it's getting dull in there.
4
487806
I need a new thread like this... it's getting dull in there.
PSG will destroy Barca. Messi, Xavi and Iniesta are overrated players. Ronaldo, Arbeloa and Alonso are the true soccer champions.
PSG will destroy Barca. Messi, Xavi and Iniesta are overrated players. Ronaldo, Arbeloa and Alonso are the true soccer champions.
This really only serves to potentially upset me. I want something that will upset the MASSES.
4
487806
This really only serves to potentially upset me. I want something that will upset the MASSES.
Upsetting you is more fun though. There I said it. Also, I wasn't joking. Real Madrid has true soccer champions. Barca has overrated, hyped-up players. 
Upsetting you is more fun though. There I said it. Also, I wasn't joking. Real Madrid has true soccer champions. Barca has overrated, hyped-up players.
![]()
Five time consecutive winner of the Ballon d'Or disagrees. So does the runner up.
4
487806
Five time consecutive winner of the Ballon d'Or disagrees. So does the runner up.
Team awards sister. Not individual award 
Upsetting you is more fun though. There I said it. Also, I wasn't joking. Real Madrid has true soccer champions. Barca has overrated, hyped-up players.
![]()
Your words, not mine.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
4
487806
Your words, not mine.
Yeah, I agree with that. Messi/Xavi/Iniesta aren't that great. 
4
487806
4
487806
Top!

Top!
![]()
![]()
Did you hear? Barca may bring in Kompany to replace Puyol. And then if Villa leaves, they may take Kun. If they would also poach Toure, Barca may be my very favorite team to ever exist.
4
487806
Did you hear? Barca may bring in Kompany to replace Puyol. And then if Villa leaves, they may take Kun. If they would also poach Toure, Barca may be my very favorite team to ever exist.
Proof? What you say are lies. 
Similar threads
- Replies
- 86
- Views
- 12K
- Replies
- 30
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 620
- Views
- 108K
- Replies
- 98
- Views
- 26K