Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Forum Members *~*~*~*~Official Pre-Allo Social Thread~*~*~*~*
Started by mmmcdowe
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Stephen Hawking died.
Stephen Hawking died.
Saw that this morning. I don’t really get all broken up over celebrity deaths, since I didn’t know them. But he was a major contributor to science and science education, so it is definitely the passing of a giant despite him outliving his prognosis by decades.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@HomeSkool @Matthew9Thirtyfive @freak7 @Healer@1994 @TheBiologist @libertyyne @JoaoMoutinho surprise bump!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello premeds! I remember browsing these forums constantly for years when I was applying, and when I had to reapply. I just matched into a residency. Good luck, med school passes by quicker than you think!
Hello premeds! I remember browsing these forums constantly for years when I was applying, and when I had to reapply. I just matched into a residency. Good luck, med school passes by quicker than you think!
What'd you match into?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Matthew9Thirtyfive @freak7 @TheBiologist @libertyyne @JoaoMoutinho cars bump!
Thanks to @impendingdoom
Thanks to @impendingdoom
HOW DID YOU KNOW that was my update email to my waitlist school this week?!
@Matthew9Thirtyfive @freak7 @TheBiologist @radiculating spines @libertyyne @JoaoMoutinho schedules followup!
I hate this.@Matthew9Thirtyfive @freak7 @TheBiologist @radiculating spines @libertyyne @JoaoMoutinho schedules followup!
![]()
The sun in that first panel is so damn sickening.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@HomeSkool @Matthew9Thirtyfive @freak7 @UNMedGa @libertyyne @JoaoMoutinho French dip followup!
With some French dressing for @ekmf27050 😛
With some French dressing for @ekmf27050 😛
@HomeSkool @Matthew9Thirtyfive @freak7 @UNMedGa @libertyyne @JoaoMoutinho French dip followup!
![]()
With some French dressing for @ekmf27050 😛
![]()
hey poor writer is trying his hardest! 😛
Similar threads
- Replies
- 88
- Views
- 12K
- Replies
- 30
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 620
- Views
- 108K
- Replies
- 98
- Views
- 26K