Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Forum Members *~*~*~*~Official Pre-Allo Social Thread~*~*~*~*
Started by mmmcdowe
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
My wife hates clutter. She goes insane every couple of months and throws a whole bunch of stuff away.
Try your local Buy Nothing group.My wife hates clutter. She goes insane every couple of months and throws a whole bunch of stuff away.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Try your local Buy Nothing group.
We used that a lot in San Diego, but they don’t have one here.
@tessellations @impendingdoom @mwsapphire pigeons bump! 

Again, it's a little weird that you post memes directly related to my life, and I'm not convinced that you aren't watching me in my apartment right now....
But seriously, as I pack up my apartment I have tossed countless bags of junk, donated countless bags of clothes and kitchen stuff, and I'm STILL living in box land. Like. How. Why. It almost defies the laws of physics.
Again, it's a little weird that you post memes directly related to my life, and I'm not convinced that you aren't watching me in my apartment right now....
But seriously, as I pack up my apartment I have tossed countless bags of junk, donated countless bags of clothes and kitchen stuff, and I'm STILL living in box land. Like. How. Why. It almost defies the laws of physics.
Box land was my garage in San Diego after moving back from Hawaii. When I finally broke it all down to take it to the recycling center, there were seriously like 200+ boxes.
@tessellations @mwsapphire @impendingdoom mad bump! 😡

6
692019
lol anyone seen any good med school parodies that came out recently?
@tessellations @impendingdoom @mwsapphire tunnel bump!
@tessellations @impendingdoom @mwsapphire bump!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@impendingdoom @mwsapphire @tessellations unable to ctrl-z fire bump!
ctrl-z is how I get through life. Every time you tag me I wonder if you're the fbi man watching me through my webcam so you can post things relevant to my life.@impendingdoom @mwsapphire @tessellations unable to ctrl-z fire bump!
![]()
@HomeSkool @TheBiologist @Gilakend @morejedi flowchart bump!
Also a bonus for @Matthew9Thirtyfive that may or may not have been influenced by the @HomeSkool flowcharts
Also a bonus for @Matthew9Thirtyfive that may or may not have been influenced by the @HomeSkool flowcharts
@Oso @tessellations @impendingdoom @mwsapphire nature bump!
@Lawper - quickly scrolling through this page, I see you've done a lot of good work here!
I totally LOLed at that last panel.
@tessellations @impendingdoom @mwsapphire bump!
@tessellations @impendingdoom @ekmf27050 @mwsapphire bump!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I love how the car just gets a scarf and cigarette out of nowhere.
This is eerily accurate ...
@Matthew9Thirtyfive @freak7 @Lucca @libertyyne @JoaoMoutinho python bump!
The Python environmental protection agency wants to seal it in a cement chamber, with pictoral messages to future civilizations warning them about the danger of using sudo to install random Python packages.
The Python environmental protection agency wants to seal it in a cement chamber, with pictoral messages to future civilizations warning them about the danger of using sudo to install random Python packages.
I feel like pre-med took up so much of my life that the last thing I'd want to do is go home and watch pre-meds on YouTube.Who are your favorite pre-medical YouTubers?
Gotta take Yeezys advice to heart.
![]()
Gotta take Yeezys advice to heart.
And that person will probably never even make it to the MCAT.
Someone who realizes that relationships are low-yield content, will likely score in the 99th+ percentile!And that person will probably never even make it to the MCAT.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@tessellations @mwsapphire @impendingdoom bump!
Someone who realizes that relationships are low-yield content, will likely score in the 99th+ percentile!
Probability of actually taking the MCAT is negatively correlated with how much someone talks about being premed.
Had my last class of undergrad today! Still have to defend my honors thesis and write another paper, but I'm basically free! 

Similar threads
- Replies
- 88
- Views
- 12K
- Replies
- 30
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 620
- Views
- 108K
- Replies
- 98
- Views
- 26K