Forum Members *~*~*~*~Official Pre-Allo Social Thread~*~*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@TheBiologist @Gilakend @morejedi @Ms Procrastinator @ekmf27050 clutter bump!

clutter_2x.png

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Again, it's a little weird that you post memes directly related to my life, and I'm not convinced that you aren't watching me in my apartment right now....

But seriously, as I pack up my apartment I have tossed countless bags of junk, donated countless bags of clothes and kitchen stuff, and I'm STILL living in box land. Like. How. Why. It almost defies the laws of physics.

Reactions: 1 user
Again, it's a little weird that you post memes directly related to my life, and I'm not convinced that you aren't watching me in my apartment right now....

But seriously, as I pack up my apartment I have tossed countless bags of junk, donated countless bags of clothes and kitchen stuff, and I'm STILL living in box land. Like. How. Why. It almost defies the laws of physics.

Box land was my garage in San Diego after moving back from Hawaii. When I finally broke it all down to take it to the recycling center, there were seriously like 200+ boxes.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Who are your favorite pre-medical YouTubers?
I feel like pre-med took up so much of my life that the last thing I'd want to do is go home and watch pre-meds on YouTube.

Reactions: 3 users
Had my last class of undergrad today! Still have to defend my honors thesis and write another paper, but I'm basically free! :soexcited:

Reactions: 4 users