You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Forum Members *~*~*~*~Official Pre-Allo Social Thread~*~*~*~*
Started by mmmcdowe
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Why would anyone care?Yes. But I don't want to discuss the series on these forums. You don't know who may be watching...![]()
This is the internet. Someone always cares. Here's a possible example: Someone else sees One Piece mentioned and wants to compare it to another anime/manga in terms of quality. The discussion then quickly deteriorates into which would be better and derails the purpose of this thread. Best not take those risks on these forums which are based on a profession and not on anime.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is the internet. Someone always cares. Here's a possible example: Someone else sees One Piece mentioned and wants to compare it to another anime/manga in terms of quality. The discussion then quickly deteriorates into which would be better and derails the purpose of this thread. Best not take those risks on these forums which are based on a profession and not on anime.
Can't tell if you're being serious. This is a social thread. You can't derail it.
Yes. But I don't want to discuss the series on these forums. You don't know who may be watching...![]()
If you have access to The Lounge, we can discuss it there. That forum is only open to established and long term members so I think you can see it. It’s a forum for off topic discussions.
I’m just curious to talk to other One Piece fans on the forum and discuss recent chapters, since the series is awesome. My username comes from combining the names of two famous doctors in the series.
Sure, make a thread over there. Include me in it, and I'll be glad to post about it over there. Your name makes a lot of sense now. I thought you were referencing Cindi Lauper instead or something.
What's to discuss? Everybody knows that Blues Clues was the best anime in terms of overall quality.This is the internet. Someone always cares. Here's a possible example: Someone else sees One Piece mentioned and wants to compare it to another anime/manga in terms of quality. The discussion then quickly deteriorates into which would be better and derails the purpose of this thread. Best not take those risks on these forums which are based on a profession and not on anime.
Blue Skidoo. I can too. Bubye now.
This thread has taken a weird turn.
Woah! You speak mandarin! Nice.Not sure how many gamers we have in this thread but I beat Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn for the first time last night. That was a hell of a ride.
Hahahaha, no I'm just slow.Woah! You speak mandarin! Nice.
Woah! You speak mandarin! Nice.
What?
Is that a challenge?😉Can't tell if you're being serious. This is a social thread. You can't derail it.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think he was referring to the fact that the game just got translated into Mandarin this past year even though it was released 11 years ago.What?
I think he was referring to the fact that the game just got translated into Mandarin this past year even though it was released 11 years ago.
Woosh.
"She" was saying that "she" did not understand your video game reference and that you might as well have typed in mandarin chinese.I think he was referring to the fact that the game just got translated into Mandarin this past year even though it was released 11 years ago.
"She" was saying that "she" did not understand your video game reference and that you might as well have typed in mandarin chinese.
He is a standard English convention when referring to a person of unknown gender. No need to get offended.
Although the “ms” should have been a hint lol.
He is a standard English convention when referring to a person of unknown gender. No need to get offended.
Although the “ms” should have been a hint lol.
Was not offended, just clarifying.
Was not offended, just clarifying.
Wow I'm dense hahahahaAlthough the “ms” should have been a hint lol.
Inside Edition did an "investigation" into four different ancestry kits using identical triplets and one set of identical quintuplets. Two of the tests showed different ancestry for the identical triplets and the set of identical quintuplets. The other two tests were pretty consistent lol. The one testing company said they use a sliding confidence scale--the higher confidence you select when sending in your sample, the less precise they can be about your ancestry. Well, no ****.
This reminded me of @Lawper
Speaking of which, Yanny or Laurel?
Speaking of which, Yanny or Laurel?
It's yanny unless you're a serial killer, at least thats what I was told
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This reminded me of @Lawper
Ha i was thinking something completely different but that’s pretty cool
I heard Yanny first too but its actually laurel. It depends on which voice you listen to.It's yanny unless you're a serial killer, at least thats what I was told
I heard Yanny first too but its actually laurel. It depends on which voice you listen to.
It’s both. The sounds are at different frequencies, making it difficult to hear both. People with hearing loss have a really hard time hearing “Yanny.” My upper frequency hearing has degraded a little after years of being at firing ranges and inside missile launchers lol. I can’t even hear the Yanny.
I hear both. I heard yanny first though.It’s both. The sounds are at different frequencies, making it difficult to hear both. People with hearing loss have a really hard time hearing “Yanny.” My upper frequency hearing has degraded a little after years of being at firing ranges and inside missile launchers lol. I can’t even hear the Yanny.
My wife can hear both too, but she heard laurel first. My hearing is good enough to pass hearing tests, but too many noises at once makes it hard to hear higher frequencies for me lol.I hear both. I heard yanny first though.
@JoaoMoutinho @libertyyne @UNMedGa @freak7 @Matthew9Thirtyfive news bump!
"Support your local paper, unless it's just been bought by some sinister hedge fund or something, which it probably has."
"Support your local paper, unless it's just been bought by some sinister hedge fund or something, which it probably has."
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Red button: I'm suddenly and horrifyingly thirsty.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 88
- Views
- 12K
- Replies
- 30
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 620
- Views
- 108K
- Replies
- 98
- Views
- 26K
