Forum Members *~*~*~*~Official Pre-Allo Social Thread~*~*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yes. But I don't want to discuss the series on these forums. You don't know who may be watching... :ninja:

Members don't see this ad.

This is the internet. Someone always cares. Here's a possible example: Someone else sees One Piece mentioned and wants to compare it to another anime/manga in terms of quality. The discussion then quickly deteriorates into which would be better and derails the purpose of this thread. Best not take those risks on these forums which are based on a profession and not on anime.

Members don't see this ad :)
This is the internet. Someone always cares. Here's a possible example: Someone else sees One Piece mentioned and wants to compare it to another anime/manga in terms of quality. The discussion then quickly deteriorates into which would be better and derails the purpose of this thread. Best not take those risks on these forums which are based on a profession and not on anime.

Can't tell if you're being serious. This is a social thread. You can't derail it.

Reactions: 1 user
Yes. But I don't want to discuss the series on these forums. You don't know who may be watching... :ninja:

If you have access to The Lounge, we can discuss it there. That forum is only open to established and long term members so I think you can see it. It’s a forum for off topic discussions.

I’m just curious to talk to other One Piece fans on the forum and discuss recent chapters, since the series is awesome. My username comes from combining the names of two famous doctors in the series.

Sure, make a thread over there. Include me in it, and I'll be glad to post about it over there. Your name makes a lot of sense now. I thought you were referencing Cindi Lauper instead or something.

What's to discuss? Everybody knows that Blues Clues was the best anime in terms of overall quality.

Reactions: 2 users
@JoaoMoutinho @libertyyne @UNMedGa @freak7 @Matthew9Thirtyfive bump!

22e2fb40e5e70132e625005056a9545d

Not sure how many gamers we have in this thread but I beat Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn for the first time last night. That was a hell of a ride.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think he was referring to the fact that the game just got translated into Mandarin this past year even though it was released 11 years ago.
"She" was saying that "she" did not understand your video game reference and that you might as well have typed in mandarin chinese.

"She" was saying that "she" did not understand your video game reference and that you might as well have typed in mandarin chinese.

He is a standard English convention when referring to a person of unknown gender. No need to get offended.

Although the “ms” should have been a hint lol.

Reactions: 1 users

Inside Edition did an "investigation" into four different ancestry kits using identical triplets and one set of identical quintuplets. Two of the tests showed different ancestry for the identical triplets and the set of identical quintuplets. The other two tests were pretty consistent lol. The one testing company said they use a sliding confidence scale--the higher confidence you select when sending in your sample, the less precise they can be about your ancestry. Well, no ****.

I heard Yanny first too but its actually laurel. It depends on which voice you listen to.

It’s both. The sounds are at different frequencies, making it difficult to hear both. People with hearing loss have a really hard time hearing “Yanny.” My upper frequency hearing has degraded a little after years of being at firing ranges and inside missile launchers lol. I can’t even hear the Yanny.

Reactions: 1 users
It’s both. The sounds are at different frequencies, making it difficult to hear both. People with hearing loss have a really hard time hearing “Yanny.” My upper frequency hearing has degraded a little after years of being at firing ranges and inside missile launchers lol. I can’t even hear the Yanny.
I hear both. I heard yanny first though.