Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Forum Members *~*~*~*~Official Pre-Allo Social Thread~*~*~*~*
Started by mmmcdowe
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Boom.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
4
487806
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I LOVE PUYOL 
kidding. real madrid will win. barca is a failure
Last edited by a moderator:
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I LOVE PUYOL
Puyol is awesome but he's getting slow and old. And hurt.
4
487806
Puyol is awesome but he's getting slow and old. And hurt.
barca will fall. puyol is the heart and brain of barca 
Last edited by a moderator:
[YOUTUBE]10jORLiU7Ak[/YOUTUBE]
4
487806
Puyol is awesome but he's getting slow and old. And hurt.
That's sad🙁 Puyol has been one of the top ten defenders in the last decade. Puyol and Roberto Carlos are favorite all-time defenders.
barca will fall. puyol is the heart and brain of barca
I would call it the brain (maybe messi is right now) but he truly is passionate about barca...he is been there for ever
4
487806
I would call it the brain (maybe messi is right now) but he truly is passionate about barca...he is been there for ever
i just called the barca manager. he says they plan to trade messi after the season's over. 
i just called the barca manager. he says they plan to trade messi after the season's over.
![]()
🙄 you truly enjoy trolling ha?
4
487806
🙄 you truly enjoy trolling ha?
I dip trolls in hot salsa and eat them. 
I dip trolls in hot salsa and eat them.
![]()
dang. thats gangsta..
4
487806
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How is everybody doing tonight? I just can't find the inspiration to write this essay right now, but its not crunch time yet so I think I may procrastinate a little longer 😀
And Agent B I have had a few days to calm down from your heinous baseball insult, but we probably shouldn't bring it up for a bit 😛
And Agent B I have had a few days to calm down from your heinous baseball insult, but we probably shouldn't bring it up for a bit 😛
gonna use the time off from class to finally finish up my personal statement (it'll be the second revision) hopefully I'll get it right this time.
gonna use the time off from class to finally finish up my personal statement (it'll be the second revision) hopefully I'll get it right this time.
good luck 👍
So I know this news is of burning interest to you guys, but man, my YouTube has been acting weird lately. If it gets stuck loading a video, it just changes the length to whatever has already buffered, and refuses to reconsider the matter. Pretty clever of it, I suppose, but pretty damn annoying!
👍 YouTube has been picking on me, too. I 'dun like it, not one bit, no sir!So I know this news is of burning interest to you guys, but man, my YouTube has been acting weird lately. If it gets stuck loading a video, it just changes the length to whatever has already buffered, and refuses to reconsider the matter. Pretty clever of it, I suppose, but pretty damn annoying!
Did any of y'all consider vet school?
Nope, never seriously. It popped into my head, but I'd much rather work with humans who, for the most part anyway, can communicate. I have a couple friends in vet school, though. Why? Did you?Did any of y'all consider vet school?
Nope, never seriously. It popped into my head, but I'd much rather work with humans who, for the most part anyway, can communicate. I have a couple friends in vet school, though. Why? Did you?
I think if you have an interest in medicine and a love for animals it's a natural connection to make. My school didn't offer a pre-vet curriculum, so it never really was an option, but I think a part of me wishes I could have tried it out. Also, your ability to run your own business is much more prevalent for vets than physicians.
And that beautiful lack of residency! I love animals, but not on the level of some of the awesome people I met at Best Friends Animal Sanctuary in Kanab, UT. I also didn't think I'd have the patience to treat difficult animals. 🙁I think if you have an interest in medicine and a love for animals it's a natural connection to make. My school didn't offer a pre-vet curriculum, so it never really was an option, but I think a part of me wishes I could have tried it out. Also, your ability to run your own business is much more prevalent for vets than physicians.
And that beautiful lack of residency! I love animals, but not on the level of some of the awesome people I met at Best Friends Animal Sanctuary in Kanab, UT. I also didn't think I'd have the patience to treat difficult animals. 🙁
I think I might have greater patience with animals because they are acting in a completely natural and animalistic way. We expect people to behave rationally because they can comprehend what is best, and yet with all the best intentions they often don't.
Did any of y'all consider vet school?
I did when I was younger, but then I realized I do not have the stomach to put down an animals. I'm a total vagina when it comes to that kinda thing
Sent from my SCH-I405 using SDN Mobile
I did when I was younger, but then I realized I do not have the stomach to put down an animals. I'm a total vagina when it comes to that kinda thing
Sent from my SCH-I405 using SDN Mobile
That's a good point. It's so sad. Especially when they aren't even sick, just unwanted.
So very true, well said.I think I might have greater patience with animals because they are acting in a completely natural and animalistic way. We expect people to behave rationally because they can comprehend what is best, and yet with all the best intentions they often don't.
Hahaha, "vagina." This is the same reason my ex refused to pursue veterinary medicine. She's an absolute animal fu-reak, especially cats (owned 18 indoor cats at once when I first met her).I did when I was younger, but then I realized I do not have the stomach to put down an animals. I'm a total vagina when it comes to that kinda thing
Sent from my SCH-I405 using SDN Mobile
So very true, well said.
Hahaha, "vagina." This is the same reason my ex refused to pursue veterinary medicine. She's an absolute animal fu-reak, especially cats (owned 18 indoor cats at once when I first met her).

She is a goddess among crazy cat peopleCan you tell I like to use the word vagina as much as humanely possible?
Yeah I'm a cat person as well... I have 2 kittehs, 18 seems pretty insane tho
Sent from my SCH-I405 using SDN Mobile
Yeah I'm a cat person as well... I have 2 kittehs, 18 seems pretty insane tho
Sent from my SCH-I405 using SDN Mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
She is a goddess among crazy cat people
Can you tell I like to use the word vagina as much as humanely possible?
Yeah I'm a cat person as well... I have 2 kittehs, 18 seems pretty insane tho
Sent from my SCH-I405 using SDN Mobile
Yeah, it looked something like this, but a great deal messier and...ahem...stinkier.
And that beautiful lack of residency! I love animals, but not on the level of some of the awesome people I met at Best Friends Animal Sanctuary in Kanab, UT. I also didn't think I'd have the patience to treat difficult animals. 🙁
I'm beginning to wonder how much time you have spent in Utah. I didn't think anyone else in the whole world knew about the animal sanctuary just outside of kanab. Such a little town, lol.
My mother-in-law was actually born there.
Once my ex and I discovered the beauty of UT, we decided that we wanted to move to St. George and have a family. (Too bad that didn't work out. 🙁 I swear, as time goes on, I'll stop waxing sentimental and get over it--sorry guys.) So every time we went on a road trip, we made sure to trek through UT.I'm beginning to wonder how much time you have spent in Utah. I didn't think anyone else in the whole world knew about the animal sanctuary just outside of kanab. Such a little town, lol.
My mother-in-law was actually born there.
Once my ex and I discovered the beauty of UT, we decided that we wanted to move to St. George and have a family. (Too bad that didn't work out. 🙁 I swear, as time goes on, I'll stop waxing sentimental and get over it--sorry guys.) So every time we went on a road trip, we made sure to trek through UT.
I've always wanted to check out the badlands.
I've been there, too. It's surreal, so much purple! Historians say that the French literally thought it was hell when they walked through. LoLI've always wanted to check out the badlands.
Once my ex and I discovered the beauty of UT, we decided that we wanted to move to St. George and have a family. (Too bad that didn't work out. 🙁 I swear, as time goes on, I'll stop waxing sentimental and get over it--sorry guys.) So every time we went on a road trip, we made sure to trek through UT.
Oh, well that sucks for sure.
I'm sad to be leaving Utah in a couple of months. Trading all this sunshine and mountains for...Oregon! Lol
Guess I won't have much time to really enjoy the outdoors anyway.
4
487806
How is everybody doing tonight? I just can't find the inspiration to write this essay right now, but its not crunch time yet so I think I may procrastinate a little longer 😀
And Agent B I have had a few days to calm down from your heinous baseball insult, but we probably shouldn't bring it up for a bit 😛
Excuses excuses. The truth hurts sometimes
Excuses excuses. The truth hurts sometimes
What happened to the Owl King!? 
4
487806
4
487806
ESPN agrees that West Coast has terrible MLB teams. SF was lucky, but nearly all teams in the West Coast =





...am I the only one anywhere who really dislikes Will Farrell and his movies? Anyone? Guys?
*chirp*
4
487806
...am I the only one anywhere who really dislikes Will Farrell and his movies? Anyone? Guys?
*chirp*
pathetic. go away

...am I the only one anywhere who really dislikes Will Farrell and his movies? Anyone? Guys?
*chirp*
I absolutely love most of his movies. Especially Anchorman!
...am i the only one anywhere who really dislikes will farrell and his movies? Anyone? Guys?
*chirp*
+1
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
...am I the only one anywhere who really dislikes Will Farrell and his movies? Anyone? Guys?
*chirp*
Whaaaaat? How is it possible to not like Elf?
Whaaaaat? How is it possible to not like Elf?
Easy: Will Farrell was in it. Will Farrell is annoying. Therefore, I spent the entire movie being annoyed, and did not enjoy the movie. I think the premise might have amused me (I usually love incredibly dorky movies) except that it got lost amidst WF thinking he was funny.
In all seriousness, though, I think it's because his main schtick is pretending to be actively stupid. I have a hard time watching that because it makes me cringe, and it makes everything take longer, and the entire plot always just revolves around the blatant idiocy and then I feel sad for humanity and I just wanna shake him until he stops pretending to be dumb. Why would you ever pretend that? And how is no one else in the universe noticing how dumb you are and planning accordingly?!?
Last edited:
Easy: Will Farrell was in it. Will Farrell is annoying. Therefore, I spent the entire movie being annoyed, and did not enjoy the movie. I think the premise might have amused me (I usually love incredibly dorky movies) except that it got lost amidst WF thinking he was funny.
In all seriousness, though, I think it's because his main schtick is pretending to be actively stupid. I have a hard time watching that because it makes me cringe, and it makes everything take longer, and the entire plot always just revolves around the blatant idiocy and then I feel sad for humanity and I just wanna shake him until he stops pretending to be dumb. Why would you ever pretend that? And how is no one else in the universe noticing how dumb you are and planning accordingly?!?
I feel you on this. Although I do find him funny in various roles, especially when he had his friends daughter act like a landlord ( http://youtu.be/hoXU3lmlpWo ), I found Elf to be utterly insufferable for all of those reasons. In Anchorman his ridiculously unwarranted pompousness off set his idiocy (made up by Steve Carelle, but quite funny). So I found most of Anchorman hilarious, but still ran into moments where I felt the embarrassment like when I watch shows like I Love Lucy (I awaits the flames-lol).
But Ricky......I wanna be in the Show!!! :cry:
I love lamp.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 88
- Views
- 12K
- Replies
- 30
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 620
- Views
- 108K
- Replies
- 98
- Views
- 26K