Forum Members *~*~*~*~Official Pre-Allo Social Thread~*~*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@Endoxifen @Ms Procrastinator @TheBiologist @Gilakend bump!

an_apple_for_a_dollar_2x.png

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
You guys....you know how someone once compared College Confidential to SDN. I was just one there for a bit looking at people talking about UGrad GPA.

They said that a 3.4 is a "bad" gpa and since it's below a 3.5 , a 3.4 business major would have issues getting a job....
Like....what the hell?
Kinda late on this but a 3.4 would suck if you’re going for elite investment banking and consulting firms.

Members don't see this ad :)
do they even care? I thought they only cared if you came form top schools.
It’s more important if you’re at a non-target but McKinsey isn’t taking just anyone (it probably helps that about half of Harvard students get a 3.7, and other targets have massive inflation, so there are more than enough people with both a high GPA and a target school degree).

It’s more important if you’re at a non-target but McKinsey isn’t taking just anyone (it probably helps that about half of Harvard students get a 3.7, and other targets have massive inflation, so there are more than enough people with both a high GPA and a target school degree).
if you are at a target school you already arent "just anyone".

Reactions: 1 user
Posting because I am lonely and need friends :sorry::sorry::sorry::sorry::sorry:
What are these "friends" you speak of? This is an internet forum. Everything must end in bitter arguments.

Reactions: 3 users
What are these "friends" you speak of? This is an internet forum. Everything must end in bitter arguments.
How dare you question me like that you’re horrible this site is horrible I’m leaving 4ever bye

Reactions: 2 users