Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Forum Members *~*~*~*~Official Pre-Allo Social Thread~*~*~*~*
Started by mmmcdowe
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Vive la France! ...and thanks for sending England home Croatia😉
That is almost exactly my parents when I left for college across the country, at every single break/time I came home
😍I'm never having kids. This is must be one of the most painful things in the world
So true. Even my little toddlers becoming more independent is awesome yet sad.
I'm never having kids. This is must be one of the most painful things in the world
That’s what epidurals are for.
Six years ago, I couldn't fathom having my kids leave home. Now I'm offering to help them pack. 😉
Kinda late on this but a 3.4 would suck if you’re going for elite investment banking and consulting firms.You guys....you know how someone once compared College Confidential to SDN. I was just one there for a bit looking at people talking about UGrad GPA.
They said that a 3.4 is a "bad" gpa and since it's below a 3.5 , a 3.4 business major would have issues getting a job....
Like....what the hell?
do they even care? I thought they only cared if you came form top schools.Kinda late on this but a 3.4 would suck if you’re going for elite investment banking and consulting firms.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It’s more important if you’re at a non-target but McKinsey isn’t taking just anyone (it probably helps that about half of Harvard students get a 3.7, and other targets have massive inflation, so there are more than enough people with both a high GPA and a target school degree).do they even care? I thought they only cared if you came form top schools.
if you are at a target school you already arent "just anyone".It’s more important if you’re at a non-target but McKinsey isn’t taking just anyone (it probably helps that about half of Harvard students get a 3.7, and other targets have massive inflation, so there are more than enough people with both a high GPA and a target school degree).
That’s why I just build stuff myself lol. I actually just finished a twin bed for my littlest one.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Haha awesome.
I've seen that so many times, but it's awesome every time.
And you're awesome for posting it!
This is so wholesome.
D
deleted887473
Posting because I am lonely and need friends 




Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What are these "friends" you speak of? This is an internet forum. Everything must end in bitter arguments.Posting because I am lonely and need friends![]()
u wut m8? fit me irl!What are these "friends" you speak of? This is an internet forum. Everything must end in bitter arguments.
What are these "friends" you speak of? This is an internet forum. Everything must end in bitter arguments.
u wut m8? fit me irl!
You’re both a couple of suxorz.
D
deleted887473
How dare you question me like that you’re horrible this site is horrible I’m leaving 4ever byeWhat are these "friends" you speak of? This is an internet forum. Everything must end in bitter arguments.
Sincerely,u wut m8? fit me irl!
Dr Ivan Rusilko, DO
Similar threads
- Replies
- 88
- Views
- 12K
- Replies
- 30
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 620
- Views
- 108K
- Replies
- 98
- Views
- 26K
