You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Forum Members *~*~*~*~Official Pre-Allo Social Thread~*~*~*~*
Started by mmmcdowe
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
NS is heavy on the calculations. I finished every NS c/p section with minutes or seconds left. Definitely harder and way more math than on the real thing.Hello
More MCAT questions.
Thoughts on the free NS FL and the free Princeton Review FL?
Get Tinder
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
?Get Tinder
I just finished the Kaplan Physics and Math Review Ch 3 Passage based questions quiz....58 percent...yikes. I actually used my notes for the equations, I just wanted to use the questions as practice but I thought I could have done at least 70 percent...
Who else is excited for this cycle? I should be verified early next week and have almost all of my secondaries done. Feeling a lot more confident about this cycle than my previous application in 2016
I have almost all my secondaries done. I’ve been verified since the beginning of June, but I won’t have my mcat score until July 31, so the secondaries haven’t been flooding in lol. Two of my schools require CASPer, so I’m doing that today. It’s so dumb.
But yeah, I’m excited. Finally applying to med school 14 years after I got the idea.
Congrats! Hope you killed the MCAT!I have almost all my secondaries done. I’ve been verified since the beginning of June, but I won’t have my mcat score until July 31, so the secondaries haven’t been flooding in lol. Two of my schools require CASPer, so I’m doing that today. It’s so dumb.
But yeah, I’m excited. Finally applying to med school 14 years after I got the idea.
Congrats! Hope you killed the MCAT!
Only 22 more days until I find out!
I'm doing CASPer today too. I might not have been waiting quite as long as you but I am several years out of undergrad so definitely ready to get this show on the road.I have almost all my secondaries done. I’ve been verified since the beginning of June, but I won’t have my mcat score until July 31, so the secondaries haven’t been flooding in lol. Two of my schools require CASPer, so I’m doing that today. It’s so dumb.
But yeah, I’m excited. Finally applying to med school 14 years after I got the idea.
How were the practice tests? I got the same average on the real deal as I did with all the AAMC FLs so trust in those scores (I'm sure you've already heard this)Only 22 more days until I find out!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DrDumbDrum
Someone always in need of sleep
I'll be taking CASPer today with you folks. Best of luck in this cycle, and I hope we all find success!
How were the practice tests? I got the same average on the real deal as I did with all the AAMC FLs so trust in those scores (I'm sure you've already heard this)
Yep. My scores were good. I think I may have done better. I felt like it was easier.
What time? I’m taking mine at 2.I'll be taking CASPer today with you folks. Best of luck in this cycle, and I hope we all find success!
DrDumbDrum
Someone always in need of sleep
What time? I’m taking mine at 2.
Same! Just need to get this annoying extra test out of the way, and then I can return to peacefully cranking out more secondaries...
Same! Just need to get this annoying extra test out of the way, and then I can return to peacefully cranking out more secondaries...
Same. I really am not taking this test seriously lol (I probably should). I’m definitely going to be eating during it.
Last edited:
Well? How'd it go?Same! Just need to get this annoying extra test out of the way, and then I can return to peacefully cranking out more secondaries...
DrDumbDrum
Someone always in need of sleep
Well? How'd it go?
Not too badly! I had some incomplete sentences and typos, but I managed to at least put some answer in for everything. Like Sheiko, I'm glad to get it out of the way. How'd it go for you??
Not too badly! I had some incomplete sentences and typos, but I managed to at least put some answer in for everything. Like Sheiko, I'm glad to get it out of the way. How'd it go for you??
No clue. I just answered with honesty and morality in mind for every prompt. I type really fast, thank God, so I didn’t have any incomplete sentences or typos. But I don’t think that super matters anyway as long as you got your point across.
Mood: destroyed by 2nd viewing of Avengers: Infinity War, recuperating while waiting for IIs
First, how did you watch it again? Second, what? I thought it was awesome.
Theaters are still showing it so I watched it a 2nd time. Oh don't get me wrong I thought it was amazing. It just tore my heart into a million pieces and rubbed salt on it in the process.First, how did you watch it again? Second, what? I thought it was awesome.
Theaters are still showing it so I watched it a 2nd time. Oh don't get me wrong I thought it was amazing. It just tore my heart into a million pieces and rubbed salt on it in the process.
Okay that’s what I was hoping for two. Yeah, omg the feels at the end. It comes out on amazon July 31. I can’t wait to watch it again.
That’s also my mcat score release day, so I will either drown out my sorrow with tears for Spider-Man or celebrate victory with Cap lol.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I walked into my Gen Chem 2 Summer class today and it was riddled with high schoolers. I expected the class to have a few of them but... It felt like I stepped right back into high school. I hated high school
.
Edit: I do not hate the high schoolers.
Edit: I do not hate the high schoolers.
Why not?Edit: I do not hate the high schoolers.
Dang kids getting on my lawn.
Lol you think I can afford a lawn?
I felt the need to add the edit just in case someone took the post way too serious, plus my little sister's a high schooler so trust me I loathe themWhy not?
Dang kids getting on my lawn.
Lol you think I can afford a lawn?
.@Lucca World cup update
Croatia just sent England packing


Croatia just sent England packing



****in 'ell mate
reminds me of this great sketch:
Oh, looks like you beat me to it. Too bad I didn't scroll down first!
This is a little too on point.
D
deleted804295
Why did I come across 2 Faking Black threads this morning?
Why did I come across 2 Faking Black threads this morning?

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Deep comic is deep.
I needed this today...
who else hears the devil from Tenacious D yell "I AM COMPLETE" in their head whenever they get a complete e-mail.
who else hears the devil from Tenacious D yell "I AM COMPLETE" in their head whenever they get a complete e-mail.
I haven’t gotten one yet, but when I do, I’ll be sure to play that song.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 88
- Views
- 12K
- Replies
- 30
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 620
- Views
- 108K
- Replies
- 98
- Views
- 26K
