Forum Members *~*~*~*~Official Pre-Allo Social Thread~*~*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hello
More MCAT questions.
Thoughts on the free NS FL and the free Princeton Review FL?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello
More MCAT questions.
Thoughts on the free NS FL and the free Princeton Review FL?
NS is heavy on the calculations. I finished every NS c/p section with minutes or seconds left. Definitely harder and way more math than on the real thing.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
@Goro @gyngyn @Crayola227 bump!

759c4d50519201363b6e005056a9545d

Reactions: 3 users
I just finished the Kaplan Physics and Math Review Ch 3 Passage based questions quiz....58 percent...yikes. I actually used my notes for the equations, I just wanted to use the questions as practice but I thought I could have done at least 70 percent...

Who else is excited for this cycle? I should be verified early next week and have almost all of my secondaries done. Feeling a lot more confident about this cycle than my previous application in 2016

Who else is excited for this cycle? I should be verified early next week and have almost all of my secondaries done. Feeling a lot more confident about this cycle than my previous application in 2016

I have almost all my secondaries done. I’ve been verified since the beginning of June, but I won’t have my mcat score until July 31, so the secondaries haven’t been flooding in lol. Two of my schools require CASPer, so I’m doing that today. It’s so dumb.

But yeah, I’m excited. Finally applying to med school 14 years after I got the idea.

I have almost all my secondaries done. I’ve been verified since the beginning of June, but I won’t have my mcat score until July 31, so the secondaries haven’t been flooding in lol. Two of my schools require CASPer, so I’m doing that today. It’s so dumb.

But yeah, I’m excited. Finally applying to med school 14 years after I got the idea.
Congrats! Hope you killed the MCAT!

Members don't see this ad :)

I'm doing CASPer today too. I might not have been waiting quite as long as you but I am several years out of undergrad so definitely ready to get this show on the road.

I'll be taking CASPer today with you folks. Best of luck in this cycle, and I hope we all find success!

Same! Just need to get this annoying extra test out of the way, and then I can return to peacefully cranking out more secondaries...

Same. I really am not taking this test seriously lol (I probably should). I’m definitely going to be eating during it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Just finished CASPer. I didn't get to finish a couple responses but feel fine otherwise. Just glad to get it out of the way. I wonder how much weight admissions committees give this thing.

Not too badly! I had some incomplete sentences and typos, but I managed to at least put some answer in for everything. Like Sheiko, I'm glad to get it out of the way. How'd it go for you??

No clue. I just answered with honesty and morality in mind for every prompt. I type really fast, thank God, so I didn’t have any incomplete sentences or typos. But I don’t think that super matters anyway as long as you got your point across.

Mood: destroyed by 2nd viewing of Avengers: Infinity War, recuperating while waiting for IIs

First, how did you watch it again? Second, what? I thought it was awesome.
Theaters are still showing it so I watched it a 2nd time. Oh don't get me wrong I thought it was amazing. It just tore my heart into a million pieces and rubbed salt on it in the process.

Theaters are still showing it so I watched it a 2nd time. Oh don't get me wrong I thought it was amazing. It just tore my heart into a million pieces and rubbed salt on it in the process.

Okay that’s what I was hoping for two. Yeah, omg the feels at the end. It comes out on amazon July 31. I can’t wait to watch it again.

That’s also my mcat score release day, so I will either drown out my sorrow with tears for Spider-Man or celebrate victory with Cap lol.

Reactions: 1 users
I walked into my Gen Chem 2 Summer class today and it was riddled with high schoolers. I expected the class to have a few of them but... It felt like I stepped right back into high school. I hated high school:inpain:.

Edit: I do not hate the high schoolers.

Why not?

Dang kids getting on my lawn.

Lol you think I can afford a lawn?
I felt the need to add the edit just in case someone took the post way too serious, plus my little sister's a high schooler so trust me I loathe them :laugh:.