Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Exception: Sometimes Newegg@freak7 No kidding man.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Exception: Sometimes Newegg@freak7 No kidding man.
Yah. That was part of the "hardware parts" write up earlier. I think comopanies like Nvidia have competition in the same category of products like AMD Radeon which means they are incentivized to offer deals when someone could easily just swap out their graphics cars for a competitors. But for an item like a high end laptop, they tend to be fairly isolated ecosystems that are long time purchases for buyers so huge mark downs for holiday season make less sense from a business perspective.Exception: Sometimes Newegg
Protip: Black Friday and Cyber Monday don't really exist anymore.
...I....thought your wife was a nurse?My wife’s company does huge Black Friday discounts.
...I....thought your wife was a nurse?
...I....thought your wife was a nurse?
She went from nursing to retail...wow. Nursing must be a much harder job than I thought...(bc retail is Fing awful)She was for about 7 years, then got burnt out and now she sells shampoo.
She went from nursing to retail...wow. Nursing must be a much harder job than I thought...(bc retail is Fing awful)
I would assume there's a difference between "owning your own business" retail and "screw you, my cabbage was on discount" retail.She went from nursing to retail...wow. Nursing must be a much harder job than I thought...(bc retail is Fing awful)
I would assume there's a difference between "owning your own business" retail and "screw you, my cabbage was on discount" retail.
It’s more like sales. She pretty much does everything from home. She did oncology nursing, and she just got tired of kids dying.
Point taken.I would assume there's a difference between "owning your own business" retail and "screw you, my cabbage was on discount" retail.
Is... is your wife part of a multi-level marketing scam?It’s more like sales. She pretty much does everything from home. She did oncology nursing, and she just got tired of kids dying.
Point taken.
Imagine black Friday hospital deals.... 🤣 Gall bladder attack after T-giving dinner? Get your cholecystectomy for free!
Is... is your wife part of a multi-level marketing scam?
Is... is your wife part of a multi-level marketing scam?
Is your family car a Cadillac escalade? How is the 12 mpg serving you 🤣She makes more now than she did as a nurse. Her company pays for our Cadillac and sent us to Cancun last month (and her to the Bahamas last year).
Is your family car a Cadillac escalade? How is the 12 mpg serving you 🤣
Tell me about it. I worked nights in retail throughout undergrad. Ngl it was a fairly valuable experience as It left me with the patience of a saint and the ability to smile to your face while cursing you out in my mind but never again lol.Nursing must be a much harder job than I thought...(bc retail is Fing awful)
I, a few weeks ago, was just talking about how insane it is that this is normalized for UGrad students. How much did you sleep on average?Tell me about it. I worked nights in retail throughout undergrad. Ngl it was a fairly valuable experience as It left me with the patience of a saint and the ability to smile to your face while cursing you out in my mind but never again lol.
lol sleep..depressingly little but thats what coffee is for, right?How much did you sleep on average?
you've got time, 2021 the tesla cybertruck goes into productionI would like a Tesla but I ain’t affordin one of those until I hit LT.
you've got time, 2021 the tesla cybertruck goes into production
and there I was thinking you had good tastes 😛. I'll concede, the prototype does looks like something from the jetsonsSince I’ll never buy one of those monstrosities, I have plenty of time.
and there I was thinking you had good tastes 😛. I'll concede, the prototype does looks like something from the jetsons
I'm holding out hope that elon decides to round out the edges and make it more pickup truck shaped rather than the current isosceles triangle on wheelsIf you have any taste at all, that thing is grotesque.
I'm holding out hope that elon decides to round out the edges and make it more pickup truck shaped rather than the current isosceles triangle on wheels
I was like "discounts? Discounts on what?! Dilaudid?She was for about 7 years, then got burnt out and now she sells shampoo.
@Matthew9Thirtyfive Oncology nursing is incredibly taxing, they can also be the most demanding patients. When people have been living with cancer for a long time, they often have their own protocols that they make up with or without a supervising physician. Lots of attempts to contact the physician and placate the patient when in truth often times an oncologist sometimes won't be able to get on board with respect to the case for at least 24-72 hours. That's often times coming in for two to three shifts with a patient making demands, making threats, and verbalizing to you that they feel neglected by the system. What's more is that typical day-to-day interventions for these patients often involve very intimate contact in which you are managing tube feeds or ostomy bags. So there is less shielding exposure for nurses if they truly have a patient who is being toxic towards staff as they are berating and scrutinizing you while you are in this close proximity environment for potentially extended periods of time.
Major kudos to your wife for lasting 7 years. There is normally high turnover in nursing, but I have seen this to be the case especially on the onc unit with new grads literally rotate in, through, and out of the hospital into another gig in 6 months or less.
I stopped believing in them years ago 😢Protip: Black Friday and Cyber Monday don't really exist anymore.
"I won't go in for my hip replacement until Black Friday Mary! They're 50% off!Totally missed an opportunity to troll you and imply the hospital gives discounts on Black Friday haha.
Well I already applied this past summer and neither of those classes count in the Sci GPA for DO - and just calc does for MD but I think I can make a B+.@mwsapphire Comp sci and Calculus while being a premed major. You should be demotivated when they both come in to pile drive you.
Yeah that happened to me as well with one or two schools. I also had a school send me an II and an A without even getting my secondary in another situation though.
But since when was there a George Washington University with a medical school on the west coast? Am I just ignorant? Lol
I love how your posting memelord's reddit posts...it's like he's talking to us....from beyond the beyoonnddddMemelord update:
Was a young Warren Buffet.
View attachment 289896
i AM veRy uNiquE
View attachment 289897
Memelord update:
Was a young Warren Buffet.
View attachment 289896
i AM veRy uNiquE
View attachment 289897
The first one is actually valid, he could have had birthday money saved up and wanted to get bitcoin....Lol that guy was so lacking in self awareness it wasn’t even funny.
The first one is actually valid, he could have had birthday money saved up and wanted to get bitcoin....
The first one is actually valid, he could have had birthday money saved up and wanted to get bitcoin....
That’s not the lack of self awareness lol. It’s the way he wrote it basically implying that as an 8 year old or whatever he knew more than his parents.
Okay okay I get it. I just try to give benefit of the doubt when I can.8th grader legitimately understands Bitcoin and *knows* it's going to be big? Ok.
Me too, but when he has a history of like a thousand posts like that it’s hard to give the benefit of the doubt anymore lol. Not judging him, just pointing it out.Okay okay I get it. I just try to give benefit of the doubt when I can.
Memelord update:
Was a young Warren Buffet.
View attachment 289896
i AM veRy uNiquE
View attachment 289897
That’s not the lack of self awareness lol. It’s the way he wrote it basically implying that as an 8 year old or whatever he knew more than his parents.
lmao strong agree here. His ego is beyond comprehensionMe too, but when he has a history of like a thousand posts like that it’s hard to give the benefit of the doubt anymore lol. Not judging him, just pointing it out.
@Matthew9Thirtyfive @limeyguydr Can we shut this line of convo down? I think that there is fair basis for evaluating someone, but not when they can't appropriately respond through the same medium. If you looked deeper in his comments, he actually has a high level of respect for this site even after being banned. I don't know if you have ever experienced being **** on by bystanders after something should have already cleared the waters, but it leaves a very bad taste when no one is there to at least be a devil's advocate for you. Because as much as I vouch for transparency, there is something fundamentally wrong about criticizing someone who is not available to take the criticism in a constructive manner.
#Team Memelord

Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.