Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,
same old question but I did not find a right answer for my sister's situation. Well, she has 3.0 cGPA and 2.85 science GPA with 18 MCAT score. She's a junior now and wants to apply next year, so she wants to know if she could a decent chance to get in a pod school. Seriously, this question is for her, not me since I already got accepted in D.O school.
Thanks guys and feel free to drop any comments.
TXDO
same old question but I did not find a right answer for my sister's situation. Well, she has 3.0 cGPA and 2.85 science GPA with 18 MCAT score. She's a junior now and wants to apply next year, so she wants to know if she could a decent chance to get in a pod school. Seriously, this question is for her, not me since I already got accepted in D.O school.
Thanks guys and feel free to drop any comments.
TXDO