Official Touro Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread

stats for those that got an interview so far? thanks in advance :)
BCP 3.82 SGPA 3.88 NonScience: 4.0
AA 22 TS 22 PAT 22

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
OGPA: 3.66 SGPA: 3.35 NonScience: 3.91
DAT: 20AA/21TS/24RC

Members don't see this ad :)
If any female wants to share a room with me on December 14th let me know :) it's going to be very close to the school and I'll give you my contact so we can work out the details!

Application complete mid-September. Got an interview offer last week. Has anyone had their interview yet with TCDM?

Anyone get 2 emails this morning. 1st one was to reply to reconfirm interview and to reply if you are withdrawing. The second one email afterwards had same wording except to only reply if withdrawing??

Anyone get 2 emails this morning. 1st one was to reply to reconfirm interview and to reply if you are withdrawing. The second one email afterwards had same wording except to only reply if withdrawing??
Yup. I responded to the first one saying I'll be attending my interview and then I saw the second and was like oh. Lol!

Reactions: 1 user
Yup. I responded to the first one saying I'll be attending my interview and then I saw the second and was like oh. Lol!
Lol I saw both emails, replied to the first one too.

Reactions: 1 users
Did anyone call to see what we should do? I can't get hold of them.

To do what? He said you're fine if you responded to the first one to confirm your attendance. If you actually wanna withdraw then email them

I sent an email response to the email as well, then read the second one and got confused. I called and they said it wasn't a problem that I confirmed my attendance over email.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys -- does anybody have an address for admissions where a letter of rec written by a dentist I shadowed can be sent? I can only find the general address for the school, nothing specific for admissions office. Thanks!

I asked because they start interviewing applicants in November which is quite late, so I thought there's a possibility that 12/1 does not apply to Touro
Yeah that's what we were discussing earlier in this thread. It's probably not that big of a deal to be pre dec since they interview quite later than others. But I do think they'll try and give acceptances Dec 1 cause they are interviewing starting early November

Hi everyone! Hope your week has been going good. I just wanted to know if anyone would know some numbers on Touro based on last year's dental class? I know it's pretty early and probably not good to make assumptions on the school based on their inaugural class from last year... but my main question was if anyone knows how many people they interviewed and accepted?

Thanks for all the help in advance!
RS

when was the last time someone got invited for an interview? when is the possible next day they email invitations? This process is taking foreverrrrrr.... :(

Thinking I'm gonna have to cancel my interview date, hopefully that opens up a seat for someone! Best of lucky to everybody!!

Hi everyone! Hope your week has been going good. I just wanted to know if anyone would know some numbers on Touro based on last year's dental class? I know it's pretty early and probably not good to make assumptions on the school based on their inaugural class from last year... but my main question was if anyone knows how many people they interviewed and accepted?

Thanks for all the help in advance!
RS

think they accept 110? Not sure.

For those who had their interview, do you guys mind sharing your experience? How many people other students were there? How many people interviewed you? Did you like/dislike the school?

I just found out that i have a final exam the date I have an interview...but I already emailed and confirmed I'll be attending. Would it be bad for me to reschedule after confirming?

Also, it's a post-Dec interview, so I may end up having to cancel :/ would it be inconsiderate to cancel after rescheduling? I'm just so confused right now.

I just found out that i have a final exam the date I have an interview...but I already emailed and confirmed I'll be attending. Would it be bad for me to reschedule after confirming?

Also, it's a post-Dec interview, so I may end up having to cancel :/ would it be inconsiderate to cancel after rescheduling? I'm just so confused right now.
You could try and talk to your professor and see if you could take the final early/late depends on the grading deadlines and school policies.

Anyone who interviewed with Touro can tell us what's the interview style was like? 1 on 1 or 2 on 1, open/closed file?

Reactions: 1 users
when will they send out a next set of interview invitations? anyone know?

Anyone know class size? Also anyone who took the interview how intense was it? Laid back or serious?

For those of you who took the train in from Manhattan, once you got off-what did you all take to get to the school? Taxi? Uber? Bus? What's the easiest method

For those of you who took the train in from Manhattan, once you got off-what did you all take to get to the school? Taxi? Uber? Bus? What's the easiest method
I got off on White Plains and used a taxi because the cops don't allow Uber in the station. From the school to the station I used Uber.

I got off on White Plains and used a taxi because the cops don't allow Uber in the station. From the school to the station I used Uber.

Oh interesting! Thanks for the heads up! Were there taxis outside the station or did you have to call for one?

Just got an email that my application is finally complete! Does anyone know about how long until I hear now?

It can vary, I got an interview invite after about 2 months from that email... I'm sure some waited less and some more.

So I just got a interview invite this morning! For those who interviewed already what do you think of the campus and surrounding area?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

So I just got a interview invite this morning! For those who interviewed already what do you think of the campus and surrounding area?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

The scenery was beautiful, especially the color of the leaves during this time of the year. It felt very rural though, so don't be expecting any restaurants within walking distance if you aren't staying in Tarrytown.