Official Touro Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread

So I just got a interview invite this morning! For those who interviewed already what do you think of the campus and surrounding area?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
Awesome! Do you mind sharing your stats with us and app complete date please?

Members don't see this ad.

I just received an interview yesterday also! stats are below
Anyone know the available dates?

Awesome! Do you mind sharing your stats with us and app complete date please?
Application completed August 4th with a 3.0 sGPA/oGPA and 22 AA/TS. Nontraditional applicant and URM.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just received an interview yesterday also! stats are below
Anyone know the available dates?
Called today to schedule mine and Jan 4th was the earliest they had. They also had the 11th and 18th open. I ended up doing the 11th since I already have a different interview the week of the 4th scheduled.

Got an acceptance email at 11:07 eastern! Interviewed a November 9

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 3 users
Congrats for everyone on their acceptance!! Do you guys mind sharing your interview experiences?

Congrats for everyone on their acceptance!! Do you guys mind sharing your interview experiences?
I haven't been accepted or anything yet because my interview was yesterday but it was totally chill. She asked me like 1-2 dentistry related questions and then we just had a conversation about other things.

Members don't see this ad :)
How long do you guys think it will take Touro to notify their Dec. interviewees?

Reactions: 1 user
How long do you guys think it will take Touro to notify their Dec. interviewees?

Probably quite fast.

I interviewed literally on the day before Dec 1 st and was accepted. Like a 12 hour turnaround.

Reactions: 1 users
Probably quite fast.

I interviewed literally on the day before Dec 1 st and was accepted. Like a 12 hour turnaround.

Whoa! Would you be willing to share your stats?

lol never mind. I wasn't able to see your signature on the mobile sdn

Last edited:
Probably quite fast.

Wow, I was there the day before Dec 1st as well and my interviewer said the "cream of the crop" would receive acceptances the next day. Congrats! I'm still waiting anxiously.

I declined my interview so hopefully one of you can get it! Good luck!

Just gave up my seat, goodluck folks! I had a great interview experience, I think the school is quite underrated.

Reactions: 2 users
I also gave up my seat here, hope one of you gets it!

Just gave up my seat, goodluck folks! I had a great interview experience, I think the school is quite underrated.
It's a new school so that's probably the main reason, but they also aware of it so tuition is pretty good for a private school...
Which offer you decided to accept? (if you don't mind me asking)

It's a new school so that's probably the main reason, but they also aware of it so tuition is pretty good for a private school...
Which offer you decided to accept? (if you don't mind me asking)

Haven't officially chosen yet. Still waiting on several schools.

Anyone tried to email them lately? I'm getting a delivery failed message :/

I tried a few times I wonder if it's just temporarily down or something

Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email protected]>

1:17 AM (8 minutes ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain touro.edu by mx0a-0016c301.pphosted.com. [67.231.148.70].

The error that the other server returned was:
550 5.1.1 User Unknown

Yeah probably down then. I emailed them to decline my offer and it went through in the afternoon.

For those of you who had the interview how was it? Did they grill you or was it more of a personal interview?

For those of you who had the interview how was it? Did they grill you or was it more of a personal interview?

So casual. Literally everyone I talked to post interview said that theirs were also casual

Hi is anyone else here interviewing on Wednesday 12/7 ? I'm flying into LGA on Tuesday and wondering if anyone else is as well? If you are can you PM me?

Hey guys, just gave up my spot!! hopefully someone else can get it.

I asked because they start interviewing applicants in November which is quite late, so I thought there's a possibility that 12/1 does not apply to Touro
Touro started interviews in November because the Jewish holidays were during October. They have a large number of students at each interview, so they were still able to send out their acceptances starting December 1st.

Does anyone know how to get ahold of the admissions office? They don't pick up their phone..

Do you think it is too late to apply?

I would apply. It is late, but being a new school means that you could still have a shot. I applied on the last day the application was open last year...

I would apply. It is late, but being a new school means that you could still have a shot. I applied on the last day the application was open last year...
Thank you for your reply. How fast take them to get back to you? Did you get in? Are you attending now? How is everything for this school?

With a 2.81 undergrad science gpa and 2.83 overall undergrad gpa along with a 3.17 gpa in masters along with a 18 AA, 19 TS, 19 TS do I still have a shot at Touro?

I would like to know what is the number of Touro's entering class size this cycle?

Should be 110

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

With a 2.81 undergrad science gpa and 2.83 overall undergrad gpa along with a 3.17 gpa in masters along with a 18 AA, 19 TS, 19 TS do I still have a shot at Touro?

Their average for enrollment this passed cycle was 20AA and ~3.5 GPA.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Honestly, I would think that your chances aren't great with just that information... However, I'm not the admissions committee. The averages of accepted students to the school is definitely higher. NYDent22 already posted them above.

If you have some other factor that makes you an especially interesting applicant, I would say you could have a shot.

Honestly, I would think that your chances aren't great with just that information... However, I'm not the admissions committee. The averages of accepted students to the school is definitely higher. NYDent22 already posted them above.

If you have some other factor that makes you an especially interesting applicant, I would say you could have a shot.
like 1610 hrs of ECs, 200 hrs of dental shadowing, good PS on AADSAS Application, and good LORs???

Has anyone received acceptances after Dec 1st? When did you interview?

hey guys just wanted to know what are your thoughts on sending a letter of interest/intent to the school after an Interview? Yes No? thoughts

Yaaaay! just got in!!! see you all next year!!!