Official UT Houston Class of 2008

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi

Congrats to all. Have a good year.

Members don't see this ad.

What are some good neighborhoods to live in................Im considering a condominium.

blackdiamond said:
What are some good neighborhoods to live in................Im considering a condominium.
They call it condoland. Condoland spans a grid bordered by 288, Fannin, 610 South Loop, and Old Spanish Trail. I would look up on http://www.har.com/cs_condo.htm and search area #17. Good luck house, I mean Condo hunting.

Members don't see this ad :)
ms. a said:
Actually, until about 2 weeks ago, I was fully intending to go to UT Houston...but then I got the long-awaited for call from Baylor. Since Baylor was my number 1 choice, I accepted their offer, even though I was perfectly happy with going to UT Houston. At least I opened up another spot for the UT waitlistees!

Ms. A,

Congrats on getting into Baylor! This school is my number one choice as well. Would you mind sharing your MCAT and GPA (I'm wondering if it is true that you must have at least a 32-33 MCAT/3.8 GPA) :eek:

AsianDoc816 said:
Ms. A,

Congrats on getting into Baylor! This school is my number one choice as well. Would you mind sharing your MCAT and GPA (I'm wondering if it is true that you must have at least a 32-33 MCAT/3.8 GPA) :eek:
Isn't this the UTH thread? Take that to Baylor, but those stats are correct.

Does anyone know how long the orientation is supposed to be on Wednesday??? I have family coming in town and I was just wondering if I will be able to spend much time with them before the white coat ceremony.

Thanks

UTHoustonAggie said:
Does anyone know how long the orientation is supposed to be on Wednesday??? I have family coming in town and I was just wondering if I will be able to spend much time with them before the white coat ceremony.

Thanks

Hey there, i had the same question last year. It was about 2 or 3 before everyone got done last year. I dont think you have to be at the conference center for white coat till like 6pm or 6:30 so there is a good bit of time.

:cool: