2023-2024 UT Houston (McGovern)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
IMG_5662.jpeg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is McGovern similar to UTMB in sending an email telling people they’re in an alternate list or is it just everyone who didn’t get in is on the wait list? This school is my dream but I matched to a lower choice so I’m still holding out hope
 
Is McGovern similar to UTMB in sending an email telling people they’re in an alternate list or is it just everyone who didn’t get in is on the wait list? This school is my dream but I matched to a lower choice so I’m still holding out hope
McGovern this year is placing some but not all on the WL
 
Is McGovern similar to UTMB in sending an email telling people they’re in an alternate list or is it just everyone who didn’t get in is on the wait list? This school is my dream but I matched to a lower choice so I’m still holding out hope
Some have received notification already they will not be placed on a waitlist but haven't seen anyone yet who has been notified they are on waitlist.
 
Just got a waitlist position even though I matched at a school I ranked higher? I will be turning it down ofc but I was surprised that could happen
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got a WL email now, but for me McGovern was higher. For those who got WL from them being on a lower position, UT TYLER sent me a WL email …. I thought TMDSAS inactivates all applications below the highest match??