2023-2024 UT Houston (McGovern)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It’s just been so quiet compared to previous years! It all feels different this year based on my reading of other threads
Could be people aren’t sharing, or people are happy with their match and not looking to switch
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS accepted yesterday evening. Interviewed in October and was WL. Just got moved off the waitlist.
Congratulations!! 🥳 Did they call, email etc? I always wondered if the student portal changes first, or if they call to get your verbal acceptance of the WL offer and then the portal changes…. Just curious that’s all 😄 Not that it really matters otherwise lol Congrats again!
 
Congratulations!! 🥳 Did they call, email etc? I always wondered if the student portal changes first, or if they call to get your verbal acceptance of the WL offer and then the portal changes…. Just curious that’s all 😄 Not that it really matters otherwise lol Congrats again!
They called and emailed me. I haven't checked the portal yet.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
New student orientation starts July 29 so I suppose it's still possible

New student orientation starts on July 29. But McGovern also has a Pre-Entry Program for some students that starts on June 24 (Monday) so I don’t know.