You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Ohio State c/o 2026
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
altRVT
Full Member
Me!How many people here (who got interviewed) are from California?
Eringriffin0208
Full Member
hoping today is the day!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I guess we’ll have to wait some more😑 I’m already setting up more diverse vet/ animal experience to improve my app for next year😭😂
hi!! current osu cvm student here. osu is notorious for sending out emails at all hours of the night so don’t give up hope just yet!!
i have a feeling tomorrow is the day! seems only right considering it’s a full moon 😂
Was just gifted with my 5th waitlist of the cycle by ISU, no acceptances, 4 rejections. The waiting, excitement of "will it be today", and the letdown of not getting an acceptance (even tho I understand a waitlist is better than nothing), is wearing me down yall. Ideas to help stave off insanity while I wait for Ohio, tufts, and NC state?
Was just gifted with my 5th waitlist of the cycle by ISU, no acceptances, 4 rejections. The waiting, excitement of "will it be today", and the letdown of not getting an acceptance (even tho I understand a waitlist is better than nothing), is wearing me down yall. Ideas to help stave off insanity while I wait for Ohio, tufts, and NC state?
Agh that's so frustrating. If you have "free time"... Inventing Anna on netflix is a great binge and sucks you away from reality!! Also, ice cream 🙂
Ice cream may have to be my go to fix allAgh that's so frustrating. If you have "free time"... Inventing Anna on netflix is a great binge and sucks you away from reality!! Also, ice cream 🙂
I’m sorry to hear about the rejections.. but don’t forget a waitlist can turn into an acceptance! Still 3 schools left to hear from so don’t lose hope. 💗 Honestly, I’m struggling with that myself, but I find netflix to help a ton! The Witcher is nice and confusing, so you’ll spend your time trying to figure out that show instead of worrying about hearing back if you watch that lol. Just started season 2.Was just gifted with my 5th waitlist of the cycle by ISU, no acceptances, 4 rejections. The waiting, excitement of "will it be today", and the letdown of not getting an acceptance (even tho I understand a waitlist is better than nothing), is wearing me down yall. Ideas to help stave off insanity while I wait for Ohio, tufts, and NC state?
Hopefully today might be the day. Buckeye link wont respond and application status tab is loading a bad request so maybe theres a lot of traffic from edits. Don't take my word for it though😂
what helps me sleep at night is that we have till friday. if we don't hear today then it all comes down to either tomorrow or friday.Hopefully today might be the day. Buckeye link wont respond and application status tab is loading a bad request so maybe theres a lot of traffic from edits. Don't take my word for it though😂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I heard back around 830-9 am CST last year with a rejection on Friday.
justdreamin123
New Member
Last year I heard my acceptance on Friday. I woke up to the email in my inbox. It was sent at 11:30pm the day before but I go to bed early so I didn’t see it until Friday! Hang in there guys! You’re almost there! Can’t wait to meet the class of 2026!
Last year I got my acceptance on a Wednesday afternoon! I believe sometimes they do it in waves so even if y’all don’t hear back when it seems a lot of people are, just wait a little bit! You’ll hear back either way and they definitely didn’t forget about you, even if it might seem like they did!
QuirkySocks
Full Member
Thank you so much to the upperclassmen for the words of encouragement!
janice0502
tOSU c/o 2026
Just curious...does the email title the same for both acceptance and rejection?
I think the intro is the same the only the difference is the “regretfully” and “we are pleased” depending on if you got in or not. Chilling.Just curious...does the email title the same for both acceptance and rejection?
Eringriffin0208
Full Member
Maybe tomorrow😵💫
Sandra Dawkins posted this last week “…If you do not hear from us by Friday, February 18 feel free to reach out.” on the APVMA group so I’m assuming tomorrow is the day🙏Maybe tomorrow😵💫
I hope so.. 😢Sandra Dawkins posted this last week “…If you do not hear from us by Friday, February 18 feel free to reach out.” on the APVMA group so I’m assuming tomorrow is the day🙏
Sandra is wonderful and answered my emails in a very timely manner when I was having anxiety about hearing back!Sandra Dawkins posted this last week “…If you do not hear from us by Friday, February 18 feel free to reach out.” on the APVMA group so I’m assuming tomorrow is the day🙏
Literally so nervous. Every time I see an email notification my stomach drops.
Me too! I’m still waiting on my in state school but Ohio state is my number 2. The waitlist at Purdue last night killed my confidenceLiterally so nervous. Every time I see an email notification my stomach drops.
Same! 😵💫🤞😅Literally so nervous. Every time I see an email notification my stomach drops.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Eringriffin0208
Full Member
I got into a few other schools and Guelph is very close to Buffalo, but Ohio State is my number one and my first waitlist at Iowa killed my confidence lol.
aellos
Full Member
I see a few of you saying your a little worried about other school results so I`ll say this; I was accepted here but waitlisted at Iowa and rejected with no interview at Purdue! How one school views you has no correlation to how another school does! Have hope! Yall have made it this far and everybody is an amazing person and will be an amazing vet no matter what!
This is kind of you to say! You are totally right.I see a few of you saying your a little worried about other school results so I`ll say this; I was accepted here but waitlisted at Iowa and rejected with no interview at Purdue! How one school views you has no correlation to how another school does! Have hope! Yall have made it this far and everybody is an amazing person and will be an amazing vet no matter what!
dogsandcoffee
PennVet c/o 2026
OOS acceptance!!!!!
IS ACCEPTANCE!!
OOS acceptance 🙂
OOS acceptance!!! Congrats everyone!!
IS ACCEPTANCE
OOS acceptance!!! Currently trying not to cry at work and just hugged the vet and vet techs!!!
matchalatte99
New Member
OOS acceptance!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
booksandhorses
Full Member
OOS Acceptance after like 10 other rejections and a 2nd application cycle. The admissions process truly feels arbitrary.
IS ACCEPTANCE!!!! IM SHAKING AND CRYING ST WORK
janice0502
tOSU c/o 2026
OOS (international) acceptance! I am soooo happy!!
Eringriffin0208
Full Member
My portal still says pending and I have not gotten an email :/
Eringriffin0208
Full Member
Did you guys receive an email?