This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just finished, this was my second (and last) interview! They were super chill and nice, even when my internet dropped for like 5 minutes lol (thank you boondocks wifi with ice storm). Hoping for the best! Their questions weren't too hard but the multiple parts hurt my brain trying to remember everything 😅
 
Just finished, this was my second (and last) interview! They were super chill and nice, even when my internet dropped for like 5 minutes lol (thank you boondocks wifi with ice storm). Hoping for the best! Their questions weren't too hard but the multiple parts hurt my brain trying to remember everything 😅
In my interview, I asked them to repeat the question for me since I did not clearly remember the second/third part of the question😢 I hope they didn’t against me because of that😂😂
 
Just finished my interview. It was terrifying but I was really prepared for every question. I did word vomit a bit and forget a lot about myself but I think I was also hitting main points. I asked at the end of there were any parts I missed or any clarifying they needed. They were nice. They said everyone should hear back by the end of the week of Feb 14th.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got done with my interview. I think I might've over prepared because I did ramble a bit. I was also thrown off by the fact it was a closed interview meaning the interviewers knew nothing about our applications. Not sure how I feel my interview went but was told we should hear back by the week of February 14th.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys! I had a quick question 🙂 Was there a difference between those who were invited to interview and those who were on an alternate list to interview? Just curious haha
 
Hey guys! I had a quick question 🙂 Was there a difference between those who were invited to interview and those who were on an alternate list to interview? Just curious haha
I think osu ranks candidates based on the gpa/file review parts of the app and invite the top ranked to interview, so candidates on the alternate list are ranked just below those originally invited to interview!
 
Does anyone know how to access the Ohio State portal ?
You should have received an email within a few days of submitting your applications. See if you can go back and find that in your inbox. It contains instructions for accessing your portal and your login information.
 
Does anyone know how to access the Ohio State portal ?
google buckeyelink and then click on current students tab and then use your login info. and then scroll all the way down to ‘admission status’ and then you’ll see status on the next page 👍🏽
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is it possible for the class size to increase lol? I checked the admissions stats for c/o 2022 vs. c/o 2025 and the seat size went from 162 (c/o 2022) to 165 (c/o 2025).
 
Is it possible for the class size to increase lol? I checked the admissions stats for c/o 2022 vs. c/o 2025 and the seat size went from 162 (c/o 2022) to 165 (c/o 2025).
Sometimes they get a larger class. They always over-accept knowing that some OOS and even IS students turn down their seats. The c/o 2024 started out with like 174 lol. They aim for 162-164 usually.
 
Is it possible for the class size to increase lol? I checked the admissions stats for c/o 2022 vs. c/o 2025 and the seat size went from 162 (c/o 2022) to 165 (c/o 2025).
We had 163 in our class starting out (now 162) - i don’t think the class size will be increasing. It is controlled by AVMA and accreditation.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad