Oklahoma State C/O 2015!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Lol. She's 'CW' from Texas, married, kind of a smartass. That's all I got. :D

Oh! And recently got a new family member. The four-legged sort.

Haha, do you like giving away people's secrets/anonymity?

Members don't see this ad.

lol okay okay I got it. well this brings me back to the old days of wondering who everybody would be!

Edit: p.s. sorry 2015 for hijacking the thread!! good luck with upcoming interview invites... I hope I see you guys when you are interviewing!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I heard in class today that interview invites were sent out at the end of last week!

Received my interview invitation today! :) WooHoo!

So I learned last year that mail from Stillwater goes to Tulsa and the BACK to Stillwater. So, nothing in my mail box yet. But no reason to panic either. :D

Congrats, miss J!

Woo Hoo TT! Interviews are early this year huh? Maybe you won't have to wait as long to find out this year too!

It is usually the week before Spring Break which would be next week.

Members don't see this ad :)
Dang, I really want to visit over spring break...but I was waiting to see if I get in first, haha. And....I'm in Georgia, so I'm sure the mail will take FOREVER!

Yeah, they are supposed to mail them this week, so maybe Saturday but probably Monday or later.

As the un-official head of the TT fan club...

OMG! OMG! OMG!:zip: I ALMOST CAN'T STAND THE WAIT:scared:

TT - am I delirious (a definite possibility) or did they say "March 1st" when we walked out of interviews? Then I look at the paper they gave us and it says "March 1-4: preparing and sending letters" - :rolleyes: sigh, why do they have to use snail mail? Can't they just email me so I can stop being a basket case?

It's my afternoon off - and it's 5pm over the atlantic ocean... vodka or bourbon, that is the question... :laugh:

ACCEPTED!!! Woo Hoo! Class of 2015!

TT, I don't know if I'm more nervous for you or for my impending doom that is my Holocaust History exam :scared::scared::scared:
Got everything crossed that I possibly can cross for ya, girl!:xf::xf::luck::luck:

Also... I almost think I'll have to wait until tomorrow to get it. Mail is SO weird here. I dunno.

2 1/2 hours to see. :(

Maybe you should nap? Waiting while awake can't be best for your nerves...

:biglove: Wish I had abilities to see the future in order to soothe your nerves! But, I'd better go study. Hang in there, TT!!!! :biglove::luck::xf::luck::xf:

Bah! Stupid mail system. However mail gets to another town faster than it does the town it's mailed from.

Now I'll have total focus for my exam tomorrow, for sure!

Fingers crossed, TT! I'm really hoping for you over here in PA. :)

Its a really good thing my Polysystemic disease midterm is in the morning because I will be GA-LUUUUD to SDN tomorrow afternoon.:eek: :luck: :love:

DANG IT!!! I am a basket case, TT! Hurry up, mailman....sheeeesh.

What an awesome thread!!! I'm a c/o 2015 applicant here in Northern California and can't wait to get the news too! Hope the mail comes fast!!!

Nice to meet you all.....and good luck!:xf:

:xf::xf::xf::xf::xf:

TT!! Hoping you get good news tomorrow!

ACCEPTED!!! Woo Hoo! Class of 2015!

Congrats!!!! I can't wait to meet to meet the next class (which WILL include YOU TT)! Good luck to everyone else waiting to hear as well!

:luck::luck::luck::luck::luck: I'm Irish so this actually counts

Holy poop.

My mail comes at like 3:00pm... so much for that nap, eh?

Congrats, lnlong!! I sure hope I can join you, but...

Ughhhh *explodes*

Don't explode! You've got to go to Vet School with me in August!!!
:luck::luck::xf::xf::xf::luck::luck:

I'm so excited for you!!!! Congrats!!!!!
:love::love::love:

Okay, who's gonna be my big sib? Am I jumping the gun a bit? :hungover:

Maybe just a bit lol. You will get a form to fill out in your info packet. It will have things like interests, hobbies, etc. and a spot to put someone you prefer. If I remember right, you won't find out who you have until right before school starts. They did a "meet your buddy" ice cream social last year where most people did their test file exchange.

Maybe just a bit lol. You will get a form to fill out in your info packet. It will have things like interests, hobbies, etc. and a spot to put someone you prefer. If I remember right, you won't find out who you have until right before school starts. They did a "meet your buddy" ice cream social last year where most people did their test file exchange.

That's cool. I'm just excited. :)

I bet! Just wait until your info packet comes in the mail. It will be full of test schedules, book lists, etc. It was like Christmas for me lol.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

:banana: