Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lol. She's 'CW' from Texas, married, kind of a smartass. That's all I got. 😀
Oh! And recently got a new family member. The four-legged sort.
Haha, do you like giving away people's secrets/anonymity?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Lol. She's 'CW' from Texas, married, kind of a smartass. That's all I got. 😀
Oh! And recently got a new family member. The four-legged sort.
Lol. She's 'CW' from Texas, married, kind of a smartass. That's all I got. 😀
Oh! And recently got a new family member. The four-legged sort.
Naw, You should have it early to mid week I would think. 🙂
Yeah, they are supposed to mail them this week, so maybe Saturday but probably Monday or later.
I ALMOST CAN'T STAND THE WAIT

As the un-official head of the TT fan club...
OMG! OMG! OMG!I ALMOST CAN'T STAND THE WAIT
![]()







Also... I almost think I'll have to wait until tomorrow to get it. Mail is SO weird here. I dunno.
2 1/2 hours to see. 🙁
Wish I had abilities to see the future in order to soothe your nerves! But, I'd better go study. Hang in there, TT!!!! 




Also... I almost think I'll have to wait until tomorrow to get it. Mail is SO weird here. I dunno.
2 1/2 hours to see. 🙁
Bah! Stupid mail system. However mail gets to another town faster than it does the town it's mailed from.
Now I'll have total focus for my exam tomorrow, for sure!
😀





ACCEPTED!!! Woo Hoo! Class of 2015!




I'm Irish so this actually countsI can't wait to meet to meet the next class (which WILL include YOU TT)!






The mail has to move faster like this: 
Holy poop.
My mail comes at like 3:00pm... so much for that nap, eh?
Congrats, lnlong!! I sure hope I can join you, but...
Ughhhh *explodes*







Well...
I GOT IN! HOLY CRAP YOU GUYS! 😀 😀 😀
I GOT IN! HOLY CRAP YOU GUYS! 😀 😀 😀

Okay, who's gonna be my big sib? Am I jumping the gun a bit?![]()
Well...
I GOT IN! HOLY CRAP YOU GUYS! 😀 😀 😀
Maybe just a bit lol. You will get a form to fill out in your info packet. It will have things like interests, hobbies, etc. and a spot to put someone you prefer. If I remember right, you won't find out who you have until right before school starts. They did a "meet your buddy" ice cream social last year where most people did their test file exchange.


Well...
I GOT IN! HOLY CRAP YOU GUYS! 😀 😀 😀
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.