Oklahoma State C/O 2015!

Started by bruin33
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lol okay okay I got it. well this brings me back to the old days of wondering who everybody would be!

Edit: p.s. sorry 2015 for hijacking the thread!! good luck with upcoming interview invites... I hope I see you guys when you are interviewing!
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dang, I really want to visit over spring break...but I was waiting to see if I get in first, haha. And....I'm in Georgia, so I'm sure the mail will take FOREVER!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
TT - am I delirious (a definite possibility) or did they say "March 1st" when we walked out of interviews? Then I look at the paper they gave us and it says "March 1-4: preparing and sending letters" - 🙄 sigh, why do they have to use snail mail? Can't they just email me so I can stop being a basket case?

It's my afternoon off - and it's 5pm over the atlantic ocean... vodka or bourbon, that is the question... :laugh:
 
TT, I don't know if I'm more nervous for you or for my impending doom that is my Holocaust History exam :scared::scared::scared:
Got everything crossed that I possibly can cross for ya, girl!:xf::xf::luck::luck:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Its a really good thing my Polysystemic disease midterm is in the morning because I will be GA-LUUUUD to SDN tomorrow afternoon.😱 :luck: 😍
 
What an awesome thread!!! I'm a c/o 2015 applicant here in Northern California and can't wait to get the news too! Hope the mail comes fast!!!

Nice to meet you all.....and good luck!:xf:
 
ACCEPTED!!! Woo Hoo! Class of 2015!

Congrats!!!! I can't wait to meet to meet the next class (which WILL include YOU TT)! Good luck to everyone else waiting to hear as well!

:luck::luck::luck::luck::luck: I'm Irish so this actually counts
 
Okay, who's gonna be my big sib? Am I jumping the gun a bit? :d

Maybe just a bit lol. You will get a form to fill out in your info packet. It will have things like interests, hobbies, etc. and a spot to put someone you prefer. If I remember right, you won't find out who you have until right before school starts. They did a "meet your buddy" ice cream social last year where most people did their test file exchange.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Maybe just a bit lol. You will get a form to fill out in your info packet. It will have things like interests, hobbies, etc. and a spot to put someone you prefer. If I remember right, you won't find out who you have until right before school starts. They did a "meet your buddy" ice cream social last year where most people did their test file exchange.

That's cool. I'm just excited. 🙂