-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Once Upon A Time WW Game Thread
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
E
Escalla
Final lynch tally:
SOV 0
Swings 17 - EC, SOV, Hedgie, Dyachei, FML, Dwin, NStarz, bbeventer, rojo, LIS, Minnerbelle, FF, Alors, cuit, TRH, swings, tuckervet
LIS 0
Dwin 0
SOV 0
Swings 17 - EC, SOV, Hedgie, Dyachei, FML, Dwin, NStarz, bbeventer, rojo, LIS, Minnerbelle, FF, Alors, cuit, TRH, swings, tuckervet
LIS 0
Dwin 0
E
Escalla
The residents were in no mood for any stories from swings today. A warrant for her death has been issued. The people have spoken.
So the residents gather their pick axes, bows and knives. They are intent on vengence. Evil has destroyed their peaceful lives and they are not going to sit around and wait for the end. As they near swing's residence, the crowd gathers momentum. Not interested in giving swings the chance to escape, they don't hesitate in kicking down the door and entering the house.
"Spread out and find her!" one yells.
As they fan out and search each room, their confidence begins to wane. Where is she? The reports stated she was here....
A chilling scream is heard outside. Everyone runs to see what happened. What did happen? Nothing seems out of place. Odd.
Frustrated that swings seems to have disappeared, they disperse for the night. Sleep tight residents...and keep one eye open...
It is now Night 11. Night will close when all the PMs are in (and I have eaten dinner).
There are 17 players remaining.
Clock Tower
1. Rojo
3. dyachei
5. Alors
6. Dwin
8. cuit
Mary Margaret's Apartment
4. FantasyFlyer
5. Hedgie
6. Tuckervet
7. bbeventer
Sheriff's Department
2. that redhead
5. Minnerbelle
6. The LIS
8. NStarz
Granny's Diner
2. Swings
6. Fancy
Mr. Gold's Pawn & Antiques Shop
5. equineconstant
6. SOV
Cemetery kayd:
Lissarae06 - Grumpy/Leroy
FFM - Tamara
nohika - Belle/Lacey
SV88 - Mad Hatter/Jefferson
Frozenshades - Captain Killian "Hook" Jones
FH - Red Riding Hood/Ruby
SnS - Emma Swan
Jamr0ckin - Owen Flynn/Greg Mendell
WS - Prince Phillip
Allie - Maleficent
devyn - Dr. Frankenstein/Dr. Whale
wildcatj - Genie/Magic Mirror/Sidney Glass
DVMD - Jiminy Cricket/Archie Hopper
Lupin21 - Peter Pan/The Shadow
wldlfstdnt - Granny/Widow Lucas
So the residents gather their pick axes, bows and knives. They are intent on vengence. Evil has destroyed their peaceful lives and they are not going to sit around and wait for the end. As they near swing's residence, the crowd gathers momentum. Not interested in giving swings the chance to escape, they don't hesitate in kicking down the door and entering the house.
"Spread out and find her!" one yells.
As they fan out and search each room, their confidence begins to wane. Where is she? The reports stated she was here....
A chilling scream is heard outside. Everyone runs to see what happened. What did happen? Nothing seems out of place. Odd.
Frustrated that swings seems to have disappeared, they disperse for the night. Sleep tight residents...and keep one eye open...
It is now Night 11. Night will close when all the PMs are in (and I have eaten dinner).
There are 17 players remaining.
Clock Tower
1. Rojo
3. dyachei
5. Alors
6. Dwin
8. cuit
Mary Margaret's Apartment
4. FantasyFlyer
5. Hedgie
6. Tuckervet
7. bbeventer
Sheriff's Department
2. that redhead
5. Minnerbelle
6. The LIS
8. NStarz
Granny's Diner
2. Swings
6. Fancy
Mr. Gold's Pawn & Antiques Shop
5. equineconstant
6. SOV
Cemetery kayd:
Lissarae06 - Grumpy/Leroy
FFM - Tamara
nohika - Belle/Lacey
SV88 - Mad Hatter/Jefferson
Frozenshades - Captain Killian "Hook" Jones
FH - Red Riding Hood/Ruby
SnS - Emma Swan
Jamr0ckin - Owen Flynn/Greg Mendell
WS - Prince Phillip
Allie - Maleficent
devyn - Dr. Frankenstein/Dr. Whale
wildcatj - Genie/Magic Mirror/Sidney Glass
DVMD - Jiminy Cricket/Archie Hopper
Lupin21 - Peter Pan/The Shadow
wldlfstdnt - Granny/Widow Lucas
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I want my heart back!
👍
I 😍 lobster!!
I've never had lobster...
Does this mean that there is some kill condition for swings that we haven't met yet?
I've never had lobster...
You're missing out.
Lobby's are yummy, as long as there's someone with you to get the meat out of the shell. Those cracking devices ruin manicures!
I want my heart back!
Your heart? What do you mean?
Your heart? What do you mean?
Apparently my heart got ripped out. But I feel fine.
Apparently my heart got ripped out. But I feel fine.
Thats not good... in the show if someone has control over your heart they can control your actions... the only people I can think of that can rip out hearts are Rumple, Cora, and Regina.
Apparently my heart got ripped out. But I feel fine.
That sounds like Regina or Cora.
WTF Swings? Grrrrrrrr
At least we have a lynch vote for tomorrow...
Apparently my heart got ripped out. But I feel fine.
That is definitely not good.
Swings must be Cora or Regina, and can now control FML
Okay. Well, lets try to lynch one of them next cycle please? I don't want anyone having control over me 😡
E
Escalla
There are still item PMs that I'm missing. You have until 8:30-9ish EST to get those in.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm torn on LIS... any reason you haven't shared this with ANYONE up to this point? you'd think that would be something you share with someone (you know, with a PM?!?)...
Yeah. And if I were allowed to PM, I'd definitely have considered it. 😛
😡
Apparently my heart got ripped out. But I feel fine.
Well, at least we know what the scream was, then.
Sigh.
very frustrated....
🙁
🙁
Did you know this was going to happen SOV?!?!?
WHAT THE FECK!!!
WHAT THE FECK!!!
Yeah. And if I were allowed to PM, I'd definitely have considered it. 😛

Did you know this was going to happen SOV?!?!?
WHAT THE FECK!!!
??? What? God no? Why would you think that? I am pissed. And now my tidy strategy to help is completely messed up.
I hate these hard to kill wolves. Especially when we find out late in the game. I hate trying to figure if we have to lynch them twice, or kill someone else, or use the stinking staff or whatever. Believe me, I am not happy.
Tell it to the mods.
??? What? God no? Why would you think that? I am pissed. And now my tidy strategy to help is completely messed up.
I hate these hard to kill wolves. Especially when we find out late in the game. I hate trying to figure if we have to lynch them twice, or kill someone else, or use the stinking staff or whatever. Believe me, I am not happy.
I just gotta throw it out there... you've been going after her for a while... it's a possibility..
and yes, it does change some things...
??? What? God no? Why would you think that? I am pissed. And now my tidy strategy to help is completely messed up.
I hate these hard to kill wolves. Especially when we find out late in the game. I hate trying to figure if we have to lynch them twice, or kill someone else, or use the stinking staff or whatever. Believe me, I am not happy.
Assuming the heart-stealing and lynch-avoiding are tied together (seems like a reasonable assumption), I lean towards thinking it was a one-time ability. It'd be potentially overpowering if the mods created someone who could continuously avoid lynches at the cost of a (presumably) villager.
The flip side of the argument is that we don't really know exactly what it MEANS that Dwin's heart has been stolen. I would think it doesn't mean conversion, since Dwin's the one who brought it up. So....... what does it mean? It has to mean <something>.
Assuming the heart-stealing and lynch-avoiding are tied together (seems like a reasonable assumption), I lean towards thinking it was a one-time ability. It'd be potentially overpowering if the mods created someone who could continuously avoid lynches at the cost of a (presumably) villager.
The flip side of the argument is that we don't really know exactly what it MEANS that Dwin's heart has been stolen. I would think it doesn't mean conversion, since Dwin's the one who brought it up. So....... what does it mean? It has to mean <something>.
Not dwin. Mine.
But that's all I was told so far :/
Assuming the heart-stealing and lynch-avoiding are tied together (seems like a reasonable assumption), I lean towards thinking it was a one-time ability. It'd be potentially overpowering if the mods created someone who could continuously avoid lynches at the cost of a (presumably) villager.
The flip side of the argument is that we don't really know exactly what it MEANS that Dwin's heart has been stolen. I would think it doesn't mean conversion, since Dwin's the one who brought it up. So....... what does it mean? It has to mean <something>.
Sigh. And by Dwin I really mean Fancy.
Not dwin. Mine.
But that's all I was told so far :/
Yeah, sorry. Yer all one big group of non-pre-vet SDNers to me and I'm still arranging you all in my head.
Yeah, sorry. Yer all one big group of non-pre-vet SDNers to me and I'm still arranging you all in my head.
Hrmph.
Herro LIS. I'm fancypants. Nice to meet you.
Hrmph.
Herro LIS. I'm fancypants. Nice to meet you.
Every time I see your name, I think of:
[YOUTUBE]aeU1m55g4gc[/YOUTUBE]
This is an awesome live version (stick with it! it gets good around 4:30 or so):
[YOUTUBE]0a96msnwBY4[/YOUTUBE]
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm sleepy. Imma go sleeps. Be back later
Assuming the heart-stealing and lynch-avoiding are tied together (seems like a reasonable assumption), I lean towards thinking it was a one-time ability. It'd be potentially overpowering if the mods created someone who could continuously avoid lynches at the cost of a (presumably) villager.
The flip side of the argument is that we don't really know exactly what it MEANS that Dwin's heart has been stolen. I would think it doesn't mean conversion, since Dwin's the one who brought it up. So....... what does it mean? It has to mean <something>.
I was getting really confused here for a second lol.
E
Escalla
Oh boy, this one is an interesting one....
Night closed, results pending.
Night closed, results pending.
Oh boy, this one is an interesting one....
Night closed, results pending.
That sounds like bad news for me....just remember, my killer is probably a wolf. And follow my list...
E
Escalla
Results are out. Write-up pending. This may take a bit.
5
556535
E
Escalla
Tonight was the darkest of nights in Storybrooke. The residents, terror-stricken after the bone-chilling scream this afternoon, huddled in their beds, their doors locked and barricaded, hoping they will remain safe from the evil that lurks at night...
There were a couple of brave souls that ventured out into the darkness. Determined to save the day, they sought out evil, intent on destroying it.
Our first warrior, SOV, started off into the night. Swings was not going to be easy to find, but he was The Dark One. The most powerful magic in all the realms was at his disposal. He had plans for swings. She will beg for death when he is finished....
As he reaches the cemetery, SOV stops. He has the sneaking feeling that someone is following.....He proceeds cautiously into the crypt. He knows where swings will be. That scream was all too familiar. The act of a pulsing heart being savagely ripped from a person's chest produces a distinct sound of agony. He knows all too well who he taught such horrific magic to. And there she is....swings is huddled in the corner of the crypt, carressing a glowing heart in her hand. She looks up from the heart and stares at SOV.
"I know what you're here for," she says, shooting a bolt of black magic, which is easily deflected by SOV. "Though I don't understand. You could have joined us, helped us rule this sad, little town. These residents mean nothing. You could have had it all...." She sends another bolt of magic, this time more forceful. Again it is deflected.
SOV giggles and grins back at her. "I set out to help these people take their lives back from you, dearie. You went too far. I wouldn't expect you to understand."
Swings opens her mouth to respond and freezes. She tries to gasp, but can't. An unimaginable force is crushing her airway. She struggles to raise her magic, defend herself, but is frozen in place. Her body starts to convulse, eyes rolling to the back of her head. In her hand, the heart is being slowly crushed, its light fading, gradually turning to dust. From out of nowhere, an arrow whizzes by SOV's ear and pierces swings in the heart. He whips around, but sees no one. Strange....He looks back to swings. She is now dead, blood soaking her dress where the arrow remains fixed, sticking out from her chest. He wasn't finished....lucky for her.
As he is leaving the crypt, there is a rustle behind him. And then he felt it. Excruciating pain tears through his body. This could only be one thing. His most sacred possession and the source of all his power. He drops to his knees, black clouds of smoke explode around him, creating a violent whirlwind of magic. The ferocity of the storm continues to build and a silent explosion detonates, the force flattening everyone for miles. Silence. The dagger falls to the ground. He is gone.
As the sun rises, the residents venture out of the safety of their houses. They head over to Granny's for their morning coffee and pancakes. Where's Fancy? No one recalls seeing her this morning. Hoping nothing awful has happened to her, a few people head over to her house. They call her name and receive no response. There doesn't appear to be any signs of a break-in....the door is still locked. They call out her name again, this time jimmying the door. It's not going to budge. One person breaks a window and climbs into her front room. That's when they see her. She's slumped over in her arm chair, pale as death.
Dead this night are:
swingnsave, Evil Queen/Regina Mills
SOV, Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold
fancymylotus, Blue Fairy/Mother Superior
In Memoriam:
It is now Day 12. Lynch deadline is 2 PM EST.
There are 14 players remaining.
Clock Tower
1. Rojo
3. dyachei
5. Alors
6. Dwin
8. cuit
Mary Margaret's Apartment
4. FantasyFlyer
5. Hedgie
6. Tuckervet
7. bbeventer
Sheriff's Department
2. that redhead
5. Minnerbelle
6. The LIS
8. NStarz
Granny's Diner
Mr. Gold's Pawn & Antiques Shop
5. equineconstant
Cemetery kayd:
Lissarae06 - Grumpy/Leroy
FFM - Tamara
nohika - Belle/Lacey
SV88 - Mad Hatter/Jefferson
Frozenshades - Captain Killian "Hook" Jones
FH - Red Riding Hood/Ruby
SnS - Emma Swan
Jamr0ckin - Owen Flynn/Greg Mendell
WS - Prince Phillip
Allie - Maleficent
devyn - Dr. Frankenstein/Dr. Whale
wildcatj - Genie/Magic Mirror/Sidney Glass
DVMD - Jiminy Cricket/Archie Hopper
Lupin21 - Peter Pan/The Shadow
wldlfstdnt - Granny/Widow Lucas
swingnsave - Evil Queen/Regina Mills
SOV - Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold
fancymylotus - Blue Fairy/Mother Superior
There were a couple of brave souls that ventured out into the darkness. Determined to save the day, they sought out evil, intent on destroying it.
Our first warrior, SOV, started off into the night. Swings was not going to be easy to find, but he was The Dark One. The most powerful magic in all the realms was at his disposal. He had plans for swings. She will beg for death when he is finished....
As he reaches the cemetery, SOV stops. He has the sneaking feeling that someone is following.....He proceeds cautiously into the crypt. He knows where swings will be. That scream was all too familiar. The act of a pulsing heart being savagely ripped from a person's chest produces a distinct sound of agony. He knows all too well who he taught such horrific magic to. And there she is....swings is huddled in the corner of the crypt, carressing a glowing heart in her hand. She looks up from the heart and stares at SOV.
"I know what you're here for," she says, shooting a bolt of black magic, which is easily deflected by SOV. "Though I don't understand. You could have joined us, helped us rule this sad, little town. These residents mean nothing. You could have had it all...." She sends another bolt of magic, this time more forceful. Again it is deflected.
SOV giggles and grins back at her. "I set out to help these people take their lives back from you, dearie. You went too far. I wouldn't expect you to understand."
Swings opens her mouth to respond and freezes. She tries to gasp, but can't. An unimaginable force is crushing her airway. She struggles to raise her magic, defend herself, but is frozen in place. Her body starts to convulse, eyes rolling to the back of her head. In her hand, the heart is being slowly crushed, its light fading, gradually turning to dust. From out of nowhere, an arrow whizzes by SOV's ear and pierces swings in the heart. He whips around, but sees no one. Strange....He looks back to swings. She is now dead, blood soaking her dress where the arrow remains fixed, sticking out from her chest. He wasn't finished....lucky for her.
As he is leaving the crypt, there is a rustle behind him. And then he felt it. Excruciating pain tears through his body. This could only be one thing. His most sacred possession and the source of all his power. He drops to his knees, black clouds of smoke explode around him, creating a violent whirlwind of magic. The ferocity of the storm continues to build and a silent explosion detonates, the force flattening everyone for miles. Silence. The dagger falls to the ground. He is gone.
As the sun rises, the residents venture out of the safety of their houses. They head over to Granny's for their morning coffee and pancakes. Where's Fancy? No one recalls seeing her this morning. Hoping nothing awful has happened to her, a few people head over to her house. They call her name and receive no response. There doesn't appear to be any signs of a break-in....the door is still locked. They call out her name again, this time jimmying the door. It's not going to budge. One person breaks a window and climbs into her front room. That's when they see her. She's slumped over in her arm chair, pale as death.
Dead this night are:
swingnsave, Evil Queen/Regina Mills
SOV, Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold
fancymylotus, Blue Fairy/Mother Superior
In Memoriam:
It is now Day 12. Lynch deadline is 2 PM EST.
There are 14 players remaining.
Clock Tower
1. Rojo
3. dyachei
5. Alors
6. Dwin
8. cuit
Mary Margaret's Apartment
4. FantasyFlyer
5. Hedgie
6. Tuckervet
7. bbeventer
Sheriff's Department
2. that redhead
5. Minnerbelle
6. The LIS
8. NStarz
Granny's Diner
Mr. Gold's Pawn & Antiques Shop
5. equineconstant
Cemetery kayd:
Lissarae06 - Grumpy/Leroy
FFM - Tamara
nohika - Belle/Lacey
SV88 - Mad Hatter/Jefferson
Frozenshades - Captain Killian "Hook" Jones
FH - Red Riding Hood/Ruby
SnS - Emma Swan
Jamr0ckin - Owen Flynn/Greg Mendell
WS - Prince Phillip
Allie - Maleficent
devyn - Dr. Frankenstein/Dr. Whale
wildcatj - Genie/Magic Mirror/Sidney Glass
DVMD - Jiminy Cricket/Archie Hopper
Lupin21 - Peter Pan/The Shadow
wldlfstdnt - Granny/Widow Lucas
swingnsave - Evil Queen/Regina Mills
SOV - Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold
fancymylotus - Blue Fairy/Mother Superior
5
556535
... Holy crap...
*********************
Very unhappy camper
Whoever killed me is on my doggy poo list
***********************
Very unhappy camper
Whoever killed me is on my doggy poo list
***********************
******************
Very nice write up escalla. It feels like a scene from the show 👍
********************
Very nice write up escalla. It feels like a scene from the show 👍
********************
**************

Oh look, there's that storm that wildcat was talking about!

**************

Oh look, there's that storm that wildcat was talking about!

**************
Holy shiznit.
Well, SOV got Regina--SWEET.
Did he? It sounded like an arrow killed swings? Is there an arrow item?
E
Escalla
******************
Very nice write up escalla. It feels like a scene from the show 👍
********************
Thank you! I tried to give you a nice send-off. 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
5
556535
Did he? It sounded like an arrow killed swings? Is there an arrow item?
I don't think so... But some characters have arrows as weapons!
False.Well, SOV got Regina--SWEET.
Did he? It sounded like an arrow killed swings? Is there an arrow item?
SOV was definitely trying to kill swings. Maybe someone else also had a kill power and used it on swings, though?
Thank you! I tried to give you a nice send-off. 🙂
It was. I liked the "dearie" bit.
False.
Okay, good to know. It sounded that way from the write-up, though.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 193K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 125K
