-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Once Upon A Time WW Game Thread
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
***********************************
😛
Go villagers! You can do it!!!
************************************
Well, feck... did anyone know that FF thought something good was going to happen with their death?!?
This is starting to get frustrating...
Well, feck... did anyone know that FF thought something good was going to happen with their death?!?
This is starting to get frustrating...
FF told me something along those lines 2 days ago, and we discussed how she should try to make herself a target for the wolves, but then she kept posting on the thread that she was just a vanilla villager and had no abilities, which was the opposite of our plan! After two nights came and went with no action to make herself a wolf target, I got very suspicious!
I'm sorry FF!!!
I don't know who to trust or who to lynch! Clearly can't trust my gut feelings anymore.
Also, is it possible there was another conversion on night 12? Three wolves seem a little overwhelming
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*****************
😡
I knew something good had to happen if I was killed with being August and how the show went.....I didn't know it was that. 😱
The wolves are probably pretty happy with themselves right now.
*****************
****************
👍

****************
Also, is it possible there was another conversion on night 12? Three wolves seem a little overwhelming
It's possible. I'm hoping since we got rid of the original wolves by then N12 didn't have a conversion, but we won't know for sure unless we kill two wolves and don't win the game.
It's possible. I'm hoping since we got rid of the original wolves by then N12 didn't have a conversion, but we won't know for sure unless we kill two wolves and don't win the game.
Sorry I missed the lynch... though I'm sure I would have just gone with FF. But is the person who had the ability to tell us if there's been a conversion dead? If not, then I'd assume we had no more conversions
Sorry I missed the lynch... though I'm sure I would have just gone with FF. But is the person who had the ability to tell us if there's been a conversion dead? If not, then I'd assume we had no more conversions
It's been claimed that that was DVMD's role, so yeah, long dead unfortunately 🙁
Well, feck... did anyone know that FF thought something good was going to happen with their death?!?
FF told me something along those lines 2 days ago, and we discussed how she should try to make herself a target for the wolves, but then she kept posting on the thread that she was just a vanilla villager and had no abilities, which was the opposite of our plan! After two nights came and went with no action to make herself a wolf target, I got very suspicious!
I'm sorry FF!!!
I don't know who to trust or who to lynch! Clearly can't trust my gut feelings anymore.
Also, is it possible there was another conversion on night 12? Three wolves seem a little overwhelming
Like tucker said, FF had this plan to make herself a wolf target, she only told me that something good would happen if the wolfs killed her so she was going to make herself a target, but then shortly after those PMs she went against what she originally planned by acting like plain jane, I suspected a conversion due to the sudden flip, but I guess I was wrong 🙁 We really could use her ability about now.
5
556535
********************************************
Good choice of photo Escalla 😍
********************************************
Keep up the great game play, everyone 😀 This mod is pleased.
Sorry for missing the lynch, mods; night results were still pending the last time I was able to check the thread and I didn't expect plurality.
So what exactly was this info? I find it interesting that FF got lynched after she told you and tuckervet that killing her would be bad for the wolves.I received some information on FF last night, and while it doesn't convict her of any wrong doing.. it didn't easy my suspicion of her.
Sorry for missing the lynch, mods; night results were still pending the last time I was able to check the thread and I didn't expect plurality.So what exactly was this info? I find it interesting that FF got lynched after she told you and tuckervet that killing her would be bad for the wolves.
I shared it with tucker, it was really ambiguous which is why I didn't put it out because I didn't want it to persuade anyone if it chalked up to be nothing, which I guess is what it was. It just said that she was seen driving away on a motorcycle and she couldn't be followed.
Keep up the great game play, everyone 😀 This mod is pleased.
Does it look like the night will close on time?
E
Escalla
Sorry for missing the lynch, mods; night results were still pending the last time I was able to check the thread and I didn't expect plurality.
No worries, today moved pretty quickly. 🙂
E
Escalla
Does it look like the night will close on time?
Yes. Possibly early. We'll see.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey! No I'm not converted. I've been quiet cuz I haven't had any new info to share. I honestly am unsure as to who to trust at this point so I haven't been saying much. Still a vanilla villager!
Yeah, I can be the person to bounce ideas off of but I can't bring any abilities to the table 🙁 sorry.
Why me guys? What have I done to make you think I've been converted?
This is my first game.... I don't have any cool ability ....I'm trying to contribute where I can. 🙁
Lynch NStarz. The resurrections turning crazy is the best theory we have right now.
All of the above were said by FF after she told me she wanted to be a wolf target, which then made me suspicious. She also asked me who I thought had been converted, and who was influential, which also sounded wolfy. Now I know that I was being paranoid and she was giving off wolfy vibes without realizing it. That is why I eventually voted to lynch her
I also had no other info to go on.
Sorry again FF! I owe you one if we are in another game together!
E
Escalla
Night deadline has been extended until 9 AM EST.
We are going to try and get back on our normal schedule now that our awesome mod kaydubs is back. Overnight night cycle tonight with an early afternoon lynch deadline and then hopefully a quick turnaround on night. Feel free to waffle in the mean time if you so desire.
We are going to try and get back on our normal schedule now that our awesome mod kaydubs is back. Overnight night cycle tonight with an early afternoon lynch deadline and then hopefully a quick turnaround on night. Feel free to waffle in the mean time if you so desire.
*************************************
We're reunited in death, Mom and Dad! And evil stepmom!
************************

************
Last edited:
E
Escalla
Night closed, results pending
AlorsOnDanse has been mourning the loss of the man she loved. She was one of the first to be reunited with her match. How could he have been torn away from her so soon? After visiting his grave, she heads through a shortcut alleyway to her home.
Shortcuts are never a good idea. Especially in this town.
The body of AlorsOnDanse - Princess Aurora was found. Cause of death seems to be unknown.
It is now Day 15. Lynch deadline is 2pmEST. Try to get those votes in!
There are 8 players remaining.
Clock Tower
1. Rojo
3. cuit
Mary Margaret's Apartment
5. Hedgie
6. Tuckervet
7. bbeventer
Sheriff's Department
8. Minnerbelle
9. The LIS
10. equineconstant
Granny's Diner
Mr. Gold's Pawn & Antiques Shop
Cemetery kayd:
Lissarae06 - Grumpy/Leroy
FFM - Tamara
nohika - Belle/Lacey
SV88 - Mad Hatter/Jefferson
Frozenshades - Captain Killian "Hook" Jones
FH - Red Riding Hood/Ruby
SnS - Emma Swan
Jamr0ckin - Owen Flynn/Greg Mendell
WS - Prince Phillip
Allie - Maleficent
devyn - Dr. Frankenstein/Dr. Whale
wildcatj - Genie/Magic Mirror/Sidney Glass
DVMD - Jiminy Cricket/Archie Hopper
Lupin21 - Peter Pan/The Shadow
wldlfstdnt - Granny/Widow Lucas
swingnsave - Evil Queen/Regina Mills
SOV - Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold
fancymylotus - Blue Fairy/Mother Superior
dyachei, Queen of Hearts/Cora
TRH - Baelfire/Neal Cassidy
NStarz - Henry Mills
Dwindlin - Princess Abigail/Kathryn Nolan
FantasyFlyer - Pinocchio/August Booth
AlorsOnDanse - Princess Aurora
Shortcuts are never a good idea. Especially in this town.
The body of AlorsOnDanse - Princess Aurora was found. Cause of death seems to be unknown.
It is now Day 15. Lynch deadline is 2pmEST. Try to get those votes in!
There are 8 players remaining.
Clock Tower
1. Rojo
3. cuit
Mary Margaret's Apartment
5. Hedgie
6. Tuckervet
7. bbeventer
Sheriff's Department
8. Minnerbelle
9. The LIS
10. equineconstant
Granny's Diner
Mr. Gold's Pawn & Antiques Shop
Cemetery kayd:
Lissarae06 - Grumpy/Leroy
FFM - Tamara
nohika - Belle/Lacey
SV88 - Mad Hatter/Jefferson
Frozenshades - Captain Killian "Hook" Jones
FH - Red Riding Hood/Ruby
SnS - Emma Swan
Jamr0ckin - Owen Flynn/Greg Mendell
WS - Prince Phillip
Allie - Maleficent
devyn - Dr. Frankenstein/Dr. Whale
wildcatj - Genie/Magic Mirror/Sidney Glass
DVMD - Jiminy Cricket/Archie Hopper
Lupin21 - Peter Pan/The Shadow
wldlfstdnt - Granny/Widow Lucas
swingnsave - Evil Queen/Regina Mills
SOV - Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold
fancymylotus - Blue Fairy/Mother Superior
dyachei, Queen of Hearts/Cora
TRH - Baelfire/Neal Cassidy
NStarz - Henry Mills
Dwindlin - Princess Abigail/Kathryn Nolan
FantasyFlyer - Pinocchio/August Booth
AlorsOnDanse - Princess Aurora
E
Escalla
Current lynch tally:
Hedgie 1 - LIS (contingency)
Votes: 1/8. Deadline 2 PM EST.
Hedgie 1 - LIS (contingency)
Votes: 1/8. Deadline 2 PM EST.
ALORS, NOOOO!!!!!!!!!
taking out all my allies... i see how it is 🙁
My top two are still Hedgie and Minner... willing to hear other arguments though, and does anyone get any information anymore in this game? 😡
taking out all my allies... i see how it is 🙁
My top two are still Hedgie and Minner... willing to hear other arguments though, and does anyone get any information anymore in this game? 😡
Cloak, apple, and the quill and ink are all out of play. In others, my only new info is that I have lost my only solid source of info
I know that at this point everyone has been vouched, so all I have to go on is guesses. All we have left is sneaky converts
lynch EC unless some can tell me 100% not to
I know that at this point everyone has been vouched, so all I have to go on is guesses. All we have left is sneaky converts
lynch EC unless some can tell me 100% not to
Cloak, apple, and the quill and ink are all out of play. In others, my only new info is that I have lost my only solid source of info
I know that at this point everyone has been vouched, so all I have to go on is guesses. All we have left is sneaky converts
lynch EC unless some can tell me 100% not to
I can't say 100% she isn't a convert, but I don't think she is. We have been linked for a while, and she has been nothing but helpful in my opinion. I'd like to assume that snow white is unconvertable, but I can't say that is necessarily the fact...
this is the point in the game where DVMD would say to me to stop using my feelings/listening to what they are telling me and start using my head... i dunno... i think this is the wrong lynch...
Cloak, apple, and the quill and ink are all out of play. In others, my only new info is that I have lost my only solid source of info
I know that at this point everyone has been vouched, so all I have to go on is guesses. All we have left is sneaky converts
lynch EC unless some can tell me 100% not to
I can tell you 100%, but you probably won't believe me. I am still a useful villager, and I'm one of the few useful roles left afaik.
I'm going with lynch bbe.
******lynch rojo******
Good conversion target. Very vocal and has the trust of a lot of players.
and cleared after the last conversion (by lupin, which is better than anyone else can claim), and mayor and has a veto so would be a wasted round where it's important not to waste any rounds 🙄
Lynch Hedgie for now... as I said, her reaction after DVMD's death was suspect for me... and now trying to lynch the closest thing to a cleared player when she knows if it happens would be a wasted round...

E
Escalla
Current lynch tally:
Hedgie 2 - LIS (contingency), rojo
EC 0
bbeventer 1 - EC
Minnerbelle 1 - tuckervet
rojo 1 - Hedgie
Votes: 5/8. Roll call: cuit, bbeventer, Minnerbelle
Deadline 2 PM EST.
Hedgie 2 - LIS (contingency), rojo
EC 0
bbeventer 1 - EC
Minnerbelle 1 - tuckervet
rojo 1 - Hedgie
Votes: 5/8. Roll call: cuit, bbeventer, Minnerbelle
Deadline 2 PM EST.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ALORS, NOOOO!!!!!!!!!
taking out all my allies... i see how it is 🙁
My top two are still Hedgie and Minner... willing to hear other arguments though, and does anyone get any information anymore in this game? 😡
Like I said, I have nothing else to say other than that I wasn't a good conversion target until AFTER the 2nd conversion. At this point, I don't think anyone really has any good information.
lynch hedgie
E
Escalla
Current lynch tally:
Hedgie 3 - LIS (contingency), rojo, Minnerbelle
EC 0
bbeventer 1 - EC
Minnerbelle 1 - tuckervet
rojo 1 - Hedgie
Votes: 6/8. Roll call: cuit, bbeventer
Deadline 2 PM EST. Lynch will remain open until this time.
Hedgie 3 - LIS (contingency), rojo, Minnerbelle
EC 0
bbeventer 1 - EC
Minnerbelle 1 - tuckervet
rojo 1 - Hedgie
Votes: 6/8. Roll call: cuit, bbeventer
Deadline 2 PM EST. Lynch will remain open until this time.
************************

************************

************************
E
Escalla
************************
************************
We should dig out some margarita mix to go with this popcorn. Apparently tequila is needed to create some action in this thread....
😴
5
556535
We should dig out some margarita mix to go with this popcorn. Apparently tequila is needed to create some action in this thread....
😴
**********************************
TEQUILA!!!!

**********************************
We should dig out some margarita mix to go with this popcorn. Apparently tequila is needed to create some action in this thread....
😴
I can't just argue with myself... that's when the nice men with the straight jackets come...


We should dig out some margarita mix to go with this popcorn. Apparently tequila is needed to create some action in this thread....
😴
***********************
This thread died a while ago.....
No action, no fights, nothing.
Come on people, argue, bicker, post cool gifs, I don't know, something.
*************************
E
Escalla
I can't just argue with myself... that's when the nice men with the straight jackets come...![]()
I would argue with you if I could.

***********************
This thread died a while ago.....
No action, no fights, nothing.
Come on people, argue, bicker, post cool gifs, I don't know, something.
*************************
Yeah, unfortunately this is true.
SO BORED!
*************************
I would tell you who I would be arguing with, but I am dead, so I can not.
Sadness. I think I should be revived, so that I can make arguments, I will argue in all memes, or in all pictures. That could be interesting. I shall argue in pictures and gifs.
*************************
I would tell you who I would be arguing with, but I am dead, so I can not.
Sadness. I think I should be revived, so that I can make arguments, I will argue in all memes, or in all pictures. That could be interesting. I shall argue in pictures and gifs.

*************************
E
Escalla
*************************
I would tell you who I would be arguing with, but I am dead, so I can not.
Sadness. I think I should be revived, so that I can make arguments, I will argue in all memes, or in all pictures. That could be interesting. I shall argue in pictures and gifs.
*************************
I should have brought you back as a ghostly conscience.......
I should have brought you back as a ghostly conscience.......![]()
**********************
That would have been awesome!! 😀
Next time. 😉
**********************
**********************
I must have died out of frustration.
**********************
I must have died out of frustration.
**********************
E
Escalla
I might watch the Wonderland spin-off this fall. Maybe. I'm wary of spin-off/add-ons.....
Like the 3rd movie in The Mummy series. Totally ruined it.
Like the 3rd movie in The Mummy series. Totally ruined it.

I can't say 100% she isn't a convert, but I don't think she is. We have been linked for a while, and she has been nothing but helpful in my opinion. I'd like to assume that snow white is unconvertable, but I can't say that is necessarily the fact...
this is the point in the game where DVMD would say to me to stop using my feelings/listening to what they are telling me and start using my head... i dunno... i think this is the wrong lynch...
I don't think Snow White would be unconvertable, in the show when she tricked Regina into using that death candle thing her heart started to turn black.
However, on the other hand if EC does speak the truth and has a useful role, then I think we should trust jojo on this.
But EC, I would not say you are the only one left with a useful role 😉
lynch hedgie
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would be fighting to the death if I had any info. The strongest feeling I had recently was about FF, and I was totally wrong and lost one of the players I could talk to... That kinda takes the wind out of my sails.
It sucks that it feels like we are so close to winning but seem to be only able to lynch people at random.
It sucks that it feels like we are so close to winning but seem to be only able to lynch people at random.
E
Escalla
Current lynch tally:
Hedgie 4 - LIS (contingency), rojo, Minnerbelle, bbeventer
EC 0
bbeventer 1 - EC
Minnerbelle 1 - tuckervet
rojo 1 - Hedgie
Votes: 7/8. Roll call: cuit
Deadline 2 PM EST. Lynch will remain open until this time.
Hedgie 4 - LIS (contingency), rojo, Minnerbelle, bbeventer
EC 0
bbeventer 1 - EC
Minnerbelle 1 - tuckervet
rojo 1 - Hedgie
Votes: 7/8. Roll call: cuit
Deadline 2 PM EST. Lynch will remain open until this time.
I might watch the Wonderland spin-off this fall. Maybe. I'm wary of spin-off/add-ons.....
Like the 3rd movie in The Mummy series. Totally ruined it.![]()
*********
That's what I was confused about! I think I'll watch anyways!
*********
E
Escalla
So many good scenes to post in gifs.....but so many spoilers.....darn.
5
556535
I would argue with you if I could.
Yeah, unfortunately this is true.
SO BORED!
*************************************
Teh boredoms
IT FEELZ
*************************************
Last edited by a moderator:
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 193K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 124K