Oregon State 2024-2025 (c/o 2029 hopefuls)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m thinking it’ll be after the holidays but hoping otherwise. Only thinking this bc the email they had sent said “mid-December” for IS interview invites and then “late December-early January” for oos. I think they made that distinction on purpose but we shall see 🤞
I agree. For the year before last year (based off the class of 2027 SDN thread) it looks like they also said “late December-early January” and released OOS decisions on 12/29
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is it confirmed decisions will come out today?? omg im so nervous. Mississippi interviews go out in 1 week and I was giving myself time to mentally prepare before then ahhh idk how I'll handle a decision today haha
 
Is it confirmed decisions will come out today?? omg im so nervous. Mississippi interviews go out in 1 week and I was giving myself time to mentally prepare before then ahhh idk how I'll handle a decision today haha
I’m so wired for Mississippi interviews, too 😅
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ik, are there really THAT many more apps as opposed to one year ago??
North Carolina State shared that this year they had 2099 applicants as opposed to 1996 for c/o 2027. It doesn’t seem all that much to me, but that’s just the numbers from one school.
 
This is fr how I refresh my inbox when I brace myself for another rejection 😂 laughing but crying

cross.jpeg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad