Oregon State University c/o 2018 Applicants!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I want to go to Oregon :( Someone hurry up and decide to go somewhere else!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Accepted!!! :D:soexcited: (IS) This is my first acceptance to any school, so I'm extra happy! Now, time to annoy everyone I know with overexcited texts/emails/phone calls...

Congrats! I was accepted too! I had to send out my obligatory texts and whatnot. So exciting!

Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't know there was one, but I might try to go. How did you hear about it?
It was initially at the bottom of the Acceptance Email saying there are 2 Open House Days, Feb. 28 & March 21. I believe she also sent a follow up email with more details. You should definately email Michelle Waldon if you did not receive information about it! I would definately want to meet my possibly future classmates!

It was initially at the bottom of the Acceptance Email saying there are 2 Open House Days, Feb. 28 & March 21. I believe she also sent a follow up email with more details. You should definately email Michelle Waldon if you did not receive information about it! I would definately want to meet my possibly future classmates!
Aha, I see it now! Thanks. I never got a follow up with more details though, so I will email to see if I can more info about the exact time and location.

Aha, I see it now! Thanks. I never got a follow up with more details though, so I will email to see if I can more info about the exact time and location.

On a related note--anyone else planning on attending the March 21st event?? I'm dying to see the school, and can't wait to meet other possible classmates!

I emailed Michelle and she said there would be one made by the end of the month:)

Thanks for the reply! I meant to say group on SDN for people who have committed :p

Thanks for the reply! I meant to say group on SDN for people who have committed :p
I think there's a general class of 2018 thread. I don't think SDN usually has individual threads for each class at each school, or at least I haven't seen any.
I emailed Michelle and she said there would be one made by the end of the month:)
What kind of group are you talking about? I've been wondering about how to get in touch with classmates (or people in other years at OSU) for finding roommates and stuff.

oh my bad, i meant Facebook group

Oh, cool! I was just confused, and didn't know if there was another kind of group besides the facebook group. Thanks for finding that out.:)