Oregon State University c/o 2019 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yay! Congrats! Did anyone else receive an interview invite?I didn't hear anything...
Nothing here yet but I am OOS so no interview invite. But I think we hear back typically in early December?

Members don't see this ad.

Nothing here yet but I am OOS so no interview invite. But I think we hear back typically in early December?
I think you're right. Last year i got the alternate email on 12/6! OOS as well.

Reactions: 1 user
I think you're right. Last year i got the alternate email on 12/6! OOS as well.
One day? lol guessing that was a Friday. Good news is only 2 weeks left until I should (hopefully) find out on my last 3 schools.

Members don't see this ad :)
One day? lol guessing that was a Friday. Good news is only 2 weeks left until I should (hopefully) find out on my last 3 schools.
Yeah maybe tomorrow! It was a Friday!! :xf:

I got an interview invite today!!! I nearly had a heart attack reading the email :hardy: Good luck to everyone! Hopefully you'll all get good news soon!

Reactions: 1 users
CONGRATS PUFFINS!!! Im OOS and DYING to know, OSU is my first choice and If i don't get in they'll see my app next year in the resident pile

Reactions: 3 users
I got an interview invite today!!! I nearly had a heart attack reading the email :hardy: Good luck to everyone! Hopefully you'll all get good news soon!
Congrats! Hopefully we will be classmates!!! :)

CONGRATS!!!

Has any OOS heard anything yet? I'm on pins and needles!

Members don't see this ad :)
I mentioned this to Hollista, I would contact them, but their website says non-resident and WHICHE applicants are notified anywhere between Dec and Feb :(

I'm non WICHE OOS. Nothing for me today...

I just want to know!

Still no news for OOSers? I haven't heard anything at all. Last year I believe applicants OOS started hearing back the first week in December..

Nothing yet for OOS, and yes that's correct for last year. Hopefully news this week???

Crossing my fingers for you guys who havent heard!:xf::hardy:

Hey everyone, I just got an email acceptance to OSU!!! I'm OOS which means you should all be hearing soon. Good luck to everyone :)

Reactions: 3 users
Hey everyone, I just got an email acceptance to OSU!!! I'm OOS which means you should all be hearing soon. Good luck to everyone :)
Awesome, congratulations!! I wish us IS people didn't have to interview and could just be accepted! :p

OMG sorry lol I'm speaking without reading!

Do they send out invites alphabetically... and acceptances and rejections at once?

I just got an email offer of admission too! (OOS) Good luck with interviews guys!

Reactions: 2 users
Congrats!!!! Good luck to all you OOSers today! I have no clue in what order they send out acceptances. I know I got my interview invite the day after @JESUSfreak214 and I was really stressed out until I heard.... so hang in there!

I just got my acceptance letter OOS too! YAY!

Good luck everyone!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anxiously siting by computer

Hey. I got accepted too!!!

Congrats guys... Nothing here. I am assuming that means no go. Thanks to the GRE... I hope I still have a chance at my IS school... :(

EEEP! I just got an admissions offer too!! OOS as well!!! Good luck everybody!

Me too...you think its a no?:(
I think so... cuz many people already got acceptance, and I didn't :( means there is no space available now I think... cuz the seats are so limted!
I hope they will at least give me rejection letter today so that I can move on with my life...

I think so... cuz many people already got acceptance, and I didn't :( means there is no space available now I think... cuz the seats are so limted!
I hope they will at least give me rejection letter today so that I can move on with my life...
I didn't get an email either. :( Bummer!

Don't give up hope yet! All the acceptances might not have gone out yet, plus there is the alternate list as well.

Don't give up hope yet! All the acceptances might not have gone out yet, plus there is the alternate list as well.
Do they usually send out alternate list on the same day as acceptance?

Do they usually send out alternate list on the same day as acceptance?
I'm not sure. It looks like alternates were notified first last year, then acceptances. It seems like they've really changed up their notifications this year. In the past years, IS applicants found out after OOS applicants and they did that the other way around this year.

I'm not sure. It looks like alternates were notified first last year, then acceptances. It seems like they've really changed up their notifications this year. In the past years, IS applicants found out after OOS applicants and they did that the other way around this year.
Thanks! I don't have hope tho haha Good luck with your inteview :)

Nothing for me :dead: You'll probably see my name on the c/o 2020 thread next year

Just spoke with Tess Collins at admissions. Alternates and rejections for OOS will be coming out soon. Acceptances were this morning, not sure if it's all acceptances, but that's what it sounded like.

Just spoke with Tess Collins at admissions. Alternates and rejections for OOS will be coming out soon. Acceptances were this morning, not sure if it's all acceptances, but that's what it sounded like.
Well... 2/4 rejections... :( Back to the drawing board. Will definitely be more careful where I apply next year. Rather than apply to places I want to go, apply to places that have better stats and larger OOS class sizes.

Just got an email saying that I'm an alternate (I'm OOS). Better than a rejection at least!

I'm an alternate OOS too. How many are there?!