This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BasedKahuna

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’ve been accepted at a DO program since November but have interviewed at three allopathic programs as well. I’m currently waitlisted at all three schools, with two of them informing me that they expect to have a lot of waitlist movement around or after April 30th due to the AMCAS traffic guidlines noting that applicants with multiple acceptance offers have to narrow their choices to one school after that date.

My question is: does me holding the seat at the DO school still leave me eligible to matriculate at an MD school if I’m moved off the waitlist on or after April 30th?
 
We don't have to let AMCAS know about our DO acceptance then or vice versa (just got accepted to an MD post bacc program)? Just double checking!