Panem et Circenses - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Unofficial Day 6 Lynch Tally
Doggo (2)
- Barks, cubs
jboo () -
AM (2) - jboo, Doggo
Stagg () -
cubs (1) - AM

5/6
lynch close in ~9 hours
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad

Then you need to vote there.

Here are the mechanics you wanted.

I am Spartacus, The Bomb. I could arm myself 3 nights and anyone who interacted with me, including village, would die and I would too.

The night after I role revealed I armed hoping the wolves would make an attempt on me. It was also a gamble because I was worried the protector would come after me too, especially after pippy said not to protect her. We needed a wolf kill badly, so I decided to take the gamble. I also didn’t know if I would be protected from dying from the bomb if the protector was acting on me. So worst case me and the protector would die. Best case I thought wolves would try to block who they thought the protector was and attempt a kill on me, then it’d be a 1:1 trade.

The wolves have avoided me the whole game and Emmy tried to protect me that night. Unfortunately she died but she protected me from getting killed myself. Nav was NKed by the wolves.
 
Then you need to vote there.

Here are the mechanics you wanted.

I am Spartacus, The Bomb. I could arm myself 3 nights and anyone who interacted with me, including village, would die and I would too.

The night after I role revealed I armed hoping the wolves would make an attempt on me. It was also a gamble because I was worried the protector would come after me too, especially after pippy said not to protect her. We needed a wolf kill badly, so I decided to take the gamble. I also didn’t know if I would be protected from dying from the bomb if the protector was acting on me. So worst case me and the protector would die. Best case I thought wolves would try to block who they thought the protector was and attempt a kill on me, then it’d be a 1:1 trade.

The wolves have avoided me the whole game and Emmy tried to protect me that night. Unfortunately she died but she protected me from getting killed myself. Nav was NKed by the wolves.
Are you saying you killed em? Because now I’m getting flashbacks of “well I killed Mel but it was an accident”
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh my gosh, I can't believe they're actually buying my claim. And they actually keep bandwagoning on villagers. This so ridiculous. So AM, who should we kill tonight?































Psssyyyyyyyyyyyych!
***********************
Dubz, who should we kill off tonight as the lone wolves? It’s really cool that we both come up village on death and can kill from the grave

************
Ah yes. Always good to leave a legacy.
*************
 
********************

I am interested in half of your statement, and have no interest in your actions in this game 😛 (I recall you being a guy, if you are a girl, I am sorry I made this joke)

I am a fish.

Since you requested them, here's (almost) nude pics from each of my forms!

256642

256643

And my ultimate form:

256644
 
Then you need to vote there.

Here are the mechanics you wanted.

I am Spartacus, The Bomb. I could arm myself 3 nights and anyone who interacted with me, including village, would die and I would too.

The night after I role revealed I armed hoping the wolves would make an attempt on me. It was also a gamble because I was worried the protector would come after me too, especially after pippy said not to protect her. We needed a wolf kill badly, so I decided to take the gamble. I also didn’t know if I would be protected from dying from the bomb if the protector was acting on me. So worst case me and the protector would die. Best case I thought wolves would try to block who they thought the protector was and attempt a kill on me, then it’d be a 1:1 trade.

The wolves have avoided me the whole game and Emmy tried to protect me that night. Unfortunately she died but she protected me from getting killed myself. Nav was NKed by the wolves.

Why did you vote for me yesterday?
 
Day 6 Ding-dong the Troll is dead! Official Lynch Tally
Doggo (2)
- Barks, cubs
jboo () -
AM (2) - jboo, Doggo
Stagg () -
cubs (1) - AM

5/6
lynch close in ~5 hours
Gladiator_pits_of_Loovria.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
******
Unofficial Day 6 Ding-dong the Troll is dead! Official Lynch Tally
Doggo (2) - Barks, cubs
jboo () -
AM (3) - jboo, Doggo, stagg
Stagg () -
cubs (1) - AM

6/6
lynch close in ~2.5 hours
Gladiator_pits_of_Loovria.jpg

******
 
Village should probably run some different scenarios through their head and try and figure out what that means in context to the lynch tallies. There are some very interesting things that could be talked about and the thread silence legitimately baffles me...
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Village should probably run some different scenarios through there head and try and figure out what that means in context to the lynch tallies. There are some very interesting things that could be talked about and the thread silence legitimately baffles me...

I'm not giving you the satisfaction of me being upset.