Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AM how dare you ask for my help after I was dead. How. Dare. 😛
So did you honestly think my fauxjo was a typo?
I didn't even see it initially tbh until everyone starting screaming about it hours later.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
AM how dare you ask for my help after I was dead. How. Dare. 😛
So did you honestly think my fauxjo was a typo?
Do you feel like you know nothing about WW? Are you still stinging from the loss of an apathetic villager group. Do not fret! For the low low price of 49.99, you can join the Navilly's -Omitted Title- WW game, and MAYBE learn more about WW!Well what I learned from this game is that I still know nothing about WW
Damn.I didn't even see it initially tbh until everyone starting screaming about it hours later.
Yup. It's official. You need to stick around.Do you feel like you know nothing about WW? Are you still stinging from the loss of an apathetic villager group. Do not fret! For the low low price of 49.99, you can join the Navilly's -Omitted Title- WW game, and MAYBE learn more about WW!
*Results may vary. Do not engage in this game if you are allergic to WW games. If you have a weak heart, a lack of a strong resolve, or other symptoms, please consult your doctor to figure if WW games may be right for you.
It's part of my role. Mel thinks he's funny lol
Thanks for the vote by the way. Why shouldn't we Lynch you?
So who do you think the wolves are?
Uh guessing MsPro, doggy, dolphin. Maybe jboozy but her confusion looks like from village jboozy so idk. Idk going by observations and feels.
Im getting paranoid that this is Afterparty 2.0 with AM and Pawsy powerwolfing again
But i feel worse about MsPro and doggy. Damn this stinks
Everyone but village won!
Can @Animal Midwife be a manator for @Doggo Labs and @Ms Procrastinator![]()
Good game guys. Except for you, @Stagg737 , you’re on my **** list now
This is so much funnier to me now.@genny Glad it's only possible for you to be an OG. Make my life so much easier.
TOLD YA SO####lynch AM####
i'll just take solace with the fact that I pinned down mspro and doggy as wolves and was paranoid with something sketch going on with AM and Pawsy 🙁 all in the midst of sloppy reading and getting preoccupied with multiple things![]()


@Animal Midwife why the sudden attempt to get people to think a mechanic is a village one? You hate this stuff, feels squiggly to have you debating it in the first place
omg It's not unreasonable to have a vig shot process before death.
On N2?
I would be somewhat disappointed in Dina if she had gone for a kill this early
wat.Yes, it's imperative to use vig shots early because it's essentially a free seering. The longer you wait, the more likely a misfire with throw the game.
!It's not a free seering, AM, the person is dead afterwards which I think is a minor difference 😛
good grief.Well, that's the point. If they flip village, you're spared a mislynch and have more info to look at better candidates. If they flip wolf, you've got the purest wagons possible for analysis because the other wolves couldn't have known they were going to suddenly die, plus an extra cycle gained.
I really want to be a vig some game so I can prove this.
Are you sure you're not a wolf vig?![]()
No, I'm not sure Pippy.
Ughhhh I should have done it.Do you want me to lynch you today? Every day I end up with you in my village reads at the end of the day, and then you say morose **** like this and it makes me want to lynch you until dead
Why I decided to trust AM and Paws reads of each other when I was feeling sketchy feels about each of them, I will never understand![]()
sounds like me this game tho.If it makes you feel better my wolf pics from D4 were AM, Paws, and Pippy as a possible convert with Barkley as a possible 4th choice. Glad I had at least 2 non-village right Plus getting most of the wolves is a semi-win in my book. I still count Hiking as a victory since I lynch voted 3 wolves on D1, even if I got lynched D1, lol.
Bleh reminds me of a similar back and forth I had with her in Orchestra when she was suddenly interested in some mechanic or anotherALSO @Animal Midwife ... that "free seering attempt" was some of the biggest bull**** to ever come out of your mouth
wat.
!
good grief.
Ughhhh I should have done it.
@Melchizedek me three, mostly bc I want to see Pips screaming about how wolfy I was@Melchizedek , deadies for me too please![]()
I'mma do it just to spite youI appreciate that I will now be encouraging people to not post or vote first in a game lol. 7/11 for both courtesy of AM and Paws 😉
HOW WAS BARKY NOT A WOLF? My whole life is a lie
I appreciate that I will now be encouraging people to not post or vote first in a game lol. 7/11 for both courtesy of AM and Paws 😉
The fauxjo was for the lulz and to see if I could get anything interesting from it. Which, actually, I feel like I kinda did. Definitely wasn't executed as well as it could have been though.Probably for similar reasoning you decided to fauxjo...
Enjoy, it is in there lol@Melchizedek me three, mostly bc I want to see Pips screaming about how wolfy I was
Well what I learned from this game is that I still know nothing about WW
Bold strategy lynching the mod: Let's see how that works out for you 🙂Does this mean we all get to lynch you when you go first next game?![]()
Bold strategy lynching the mod: Let's see how that works out for you 🙂
I felt so betrayed by that. I don’t know if I can ever trust you again, grandmanatorThe fauxjo was for the lulz and to see if I could get anything interesting from it. Which, actually, I feel like I kinda did. Definitely wasn't executed as well as it could have been though.
I don't know why you would ever trust me in the first place, look at my title, it says unlynchable wolf 😛I felt so betrayed by that. I don’t know if I can ever trust you again, grandmanator
That was the plan.AM had a lynch avoidance, so they probably would have won anyway, given an extra day. The salt still burns, though.
I felt so bad for her at the beginning cuz she was stuck with two nooby wolves.Also, wolves played a nice game. Getting that close to a sweep with 2 noob wolves is solid. Well done @Doggo Labs , @Ms Procrastinator
(I guess @Animal Midwife too 😉 )
I'm pretty sure my AM reading card has expired at this point. I haven't been sticking to the terms and conditions.@ziggyandjazzy look at dubz's signature. That's what I meant in the spoiler.
I’m dedI'm pretty sure my AM reading card has expired at this point. I haven't been sticking to the terms and conditions.
I felt so bad for her at the beginning cuz she was stuck with two nooby wolves.
Its a good thing you didn't kill anyone one N1 cuz mutts would have gotten your night results and the game would have probably gone different.Again, you guys were just fine. I was the one screaming and too chicken to kill anyone the whole time.
Again, you guys were just fine. I was the one screaming and too chicken to kill anyone the whole time.
Please?Can @Animal Midwife be a manator for @Doggo Labs and @Ms Procrastinator![]()
It was very stressful but it was fun!@Animal Midwife we are in a fight -- you goons stole my mason partner from me N1 and then you were sassypants af about it 😛
@Doggo Labs and @Ms Procrastinator , good job for your first wolf outings! I hope you enjoyed it 🙂![]()
That was AMs idea@Doggo Labs @Animal Midwife Good job on the last second switch! It was genius.
AM didn't kill a single person the whole game, till BarksIts a good thing you didn't kill anyone one N1 cuz mutts would have gotten your night results and the game would have probably gone different.
Please?
It was very stressful but it was fun!
That was AMs idea
Also can I be added to dead chat?
Def thought I was a goner todayI know,I was still reading the PMs and when you mentioned the email thing I freaked.
NoEveryone but village won!
Can @Animal Midwife be a manator for @Doggo Labs and @Ms Procrastinator![]()
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.