Panem et Circenses - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
AM how dare you ask for my help after I was dead. How. Dare. :p

So did you honestly think my fauxjo was a typo?

I didn't even see it initially tbh until everyone starting screaming about it hours later.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Well what I learned from this game is that I still know nothing about WW
Do you feel like you know nothing about WW? Are you still stinging from the loss of an apathetic villager group. Do not fret! For the low low price of 49.99, you can join the Navilly's -Omitted Title- WW game, and MAYBE learn more about WW!
*Results may vary. Do not engage in this game if you are allergic to WW games. If you have a weak heart, a lack of a strong resolve, or other symptoms, please consult your doctor to figure if WW games may be right for you.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
I didn't even see it initially tbh until everyone starting screaming about it hours later.
Damn.

Well anyway glad I got myself dead before you could torture me in endgame, gg, enjoy reading dead chat when you get there. I think you'll be entertained!

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you feel like you know nothing about WW? Are you still stinging from the loss of an apathetic villager group. Do not fret! For the low low price of 49.99, you can join the Navilly's -Omitted Title- WW game, and MAYBE learn more about WW!
*Results may vary. Do not engage in this game if you are allergic to WW games. If you have a weak heart, a lack of a strong resolve, or other symptoms, please consult your doctor to figure if WW games may be right for you.
Yup. It's official. You need to stick around.

Reactions: 2 users
It's part of my role. Mel thinks he's funny lol
Thanks for the vote by the way. Why shouldn't we Lynch you?

*Before the game*
@StayingPositive2017: "I'll play if you give me a crazy and fun roll like I have to get a lynch vote everyday I'm alive or something!"
Mel: "Okay sure."

*During game*
Paws: Wahhh, waaahhhh, mel is picking on me, he gave me a weird roll where I have to get lynched.

Mel:
tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
So who do you think the wolves are?
Uh guessing MsPro, doggy, dolphin. Maybe jboozy but her confusion looks like from village jboozy so idk. Idk going by observations and feels.
Im getting paranoid that this is Afterparty 2.0 with AM and Pawsy powerwolfing again
But i feel worse about MsPro and doggy. Damn this stinks

i'll just take solace with the fact that I pinned down mspro and doggy as wolves and was paranoid with something sketch going on with AM and Pawsy :( all in the midst of sloppy reading and getting preoccupied with multiple things :bag::sorry:

HOW WAS BARKY NOT A WOLF? My whole life is a lie

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
i'll just take solace with the fact that I pinned down mspro and doggy as wolves and was paranoid with something sketch going on with AM and Pawsy :( all in the midst of sloppy reading and getting preoccupied with multiple things :bag::sorry:

If it makes you feel better my wolf pics from D4 were AM, Paws, and Pippy as a possible convert with Barkley as a possible 4th choice. Glad I had at least 2 non-village right Plus getting most of the wolves is a semi-win in my book. I still count Hiking as a victory since I lynch voted 3 wolves on D1, even if I got lynched D1, lol.

Members don't see this ad :)
ALSO @Animal Midwife ... that "free seering attempt" was some of the biggest bull**** to ever come out of your mouth

@Animal Midwife why the sudden attempt to get people to think a mechanic is a village one? You hate this stuff, feels squiggly to have you debating it in the first place
omg It's not unreasonable to have a vig shot process before death.
On N2? :nono:

I would be somewhat disappointed in Dina if she had gone for a kill this early
Yes, it's imperative to use vig shots early because it's essentially a free seering. The longer you wait, the more likely a misfire with throw the game.
wat.

It's not a free seering, AM, the person is dead afterwards which I think is a minor difference :p
!

Well, that's the point. If they flip village, you're spared a mislynch and have more info to look at better candidates. If they flip wolf, you've got the purest wagons possible for analysis because the other wolves couldn't have known they were going to suddenly die, plus an extra cycle gained.

I really want to be a vig some game so I can prove this.
good grief.

Are you sure you're not a wolf vig? :heckyeah:
No, I'm not sure Pippy.
Do you want me to lynch you today? Every day I end up with you in my village reads at the end of the day, and then you say morose **** like this and it makes me want to lynch you until dead
Ughhhh I should have done it.

If it makes you feel better my wolf pics from D4 were AM, Paws, and Pippy as a possible convert with Barkley as a possible 4th choice. Glad I had at least 2 non-village right Plus getting most of the wolves is a semi-win in my book. I still count Hiking as a victory since I lynch voted 3 wolves on D1, even if I got lynched D1, lol.
sounds like me this game tho.
I lynched you and AM d1 but everyone killed me -_- jokes on you!! lol

I appreciate that I will now be encouraging people to not post or vote first in a game lol. 7/11 for both courtesy of AM and Paws ;)

Reactions: 1 users
ALSO @Animal Midwife ... that "free seering attempt" was some of the biggest bull**** to ever come out of your mouth

wat.

!

good grief.

Ughhhh I should have done it.
Bleh reminds me of a similar back and forth I had with her in Orchestra when she was suddenly interested in some mechanic or another

Need to pull that trigger at some point lol

Probably for similar reasoning you decided to fauxjo...
The fauxjo was for the lulz and to see if I could get anything interesting from it. Which, actually, I feel like I kinda did. Definitely wasn't executed as well as it could have been though.

The fauxjo was for the lulz and to see if I could get anything interesting from it. Which, actually, I feel like I kinda did. Definitely wasn't executed as well as it could have been though.
I felt so betrayed by that. I don’t know if I can ever trust you again, grandmanator

I'm pretty sure my AM reading card has expired at this point. I haven't been sticking to the terms and conditions.

If it makes you feel better she was thought she was dead before the game started cuz of you.

Again, you guys were just fine. I was the one screaming and too chicken to kill anyone the whole time.
Its a good thing you didn't kill anyone one N1 cuz mutts would have gotten your night results and the game would have probably gone different.

Please?

@Animal Midwife we are in a fight -- you goons stole my mason partner from me N1 and then you were sassypants af about it :p

@Doggo Labs and @Ms Procrastinator , good job for your first wolf outings! I hope you enjoyed it :) :vamp:
It was very stressful but it was fun!

@Doggo Labs @Animal Midwife Good job on the last second switch! It was genius.
That was AMs idea

Also can I be added to dead chat?

Its a good thing you didn't kill anyone one N1 cuz mutts would have gotten your night results and the game would have probably gone different.
AM didn't kill a single person the whole game, till Barks

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users