Panem et Circenses - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Ziggy, if you are actually important to the villagers, there is always the reveal defense, which while unfortunate in that it causes outing of an important role, it causes the wolves the trouble of deciding to convert an obvious choice vs. attempt a kill when the person will likely be protected, in addition to allow us an "extra" chance to get a wolf. If you are a wolf, that defense normally only works for one turn, as you will likely be seered the night of that reveal as well. Those that give up as villagers are making an emotional choice rather than a logical one. If you don't have an important role and are village, go and logic for why others are a wolf.

To the remainder of the masses: Has Ziggy had a similar type reaction to this being lynched as a villager before?
Ok I will try to deflect this without revealing too much...
I think it is interesting I seem to be a runaway vote and while many people don't seem to think I am wolfy, none of them are voting together. So it seems like I've been fighting all day to try and get another candidate up for lynch but it just feels like an uphill battle.
I think Stagg is sketchy for tagging people to contribute but not doing a lot himself. But then his posts to AM made me feel better and I'm appreciative of a little defense on his part but that isn't necessarily villagery.
I thought AM was sketchy this morning for voting but not saying why. I've never seen her do that before.
I don't trust pips and wouldn't mind a lynch there.
Paws seems relatively normal to me but idk what her wolf meta is besides the one time I called her out and she killed me. Mutts and barks both spark feels. I'm always skeptical of getting pocketed by genny because we've played to end game a lot together.

I've only been lynched at end game as a villager when I was still able to win the game getting lynched... so this is new territory for me I guess

Unofficial Day 1 First Blood Official Lynch Tally
Cubs () -
Genny () -
Dina (1) - Barks
AM () -
Paws (2) - WZ, SAR
Stagg (2) - mutts, paws
Barks () -
mpm () -
ziggy (6) - mpm, AM, jboo, Doggo, cubs, emlady
Mutts (3) - genny, Dina, ziggy
Sporty (1) - Stagg
Pippy () -
Doggo () -
WZ (1) - Nav

16/20 Voting
Lynch closes in 30 minutes

giphy.gif

Not voting yet: dolphin, MsP, Sporty, Pippy

Why are there already eight pages. :arghh:
To provide for enough analysis on how people have voted, switched, analyzed etc. on first day once we have found a wolf? When you have less pages, that's less information to work with later on. You should be happy that you have been given the gift of analysis.

Reactions: 2 users
But like, why

Cause of that one time when I screwed you over? Or have I done something to lose trust in this game?
Pretty sure I've already stated. Fluff posts, not much analysis. You're targeting me but not voting here. Not voting at all. You said you had other targets in mind or whatever but hadn't voted when genny egged you on. I have feels. It's d1. Idk what to tell you.

Does it matter at this point? I mean really. No one is listening to me. I guess this is what it feels like to get lynched. Hopefully there is no reviver so I can just go straight to dead chat

Members don't see this ad :)
To provide for enough analysis on how people have voted, switched, analyzed etc. on first day once we have found a wolf? When you have less pages, that's less information to work with later on. You should be happy that you have been given the gift of analysis.
Please stay forever

Reactions: 1 users
Lol. Probably less than half of the posts are anything worth analyzing.

I mean, I realize how hypocritical it is for me of all people to say such things, but 8 pages on d1 in a game this size is excessive

Pretty sure I've already stated. Fluff posts, not much analysis. You're targeting me but not voting here. Not voting at all. You said you had other targets in mind or whatever but hadn't voted when genny egged you on. I have feels. It's d1. Idk what to tell you.
Do you think I still have been posting only fluff and no analysis?

I'm not voting for you because I understand this is sometimes your gameplay and I am not about to vote a possible power role off the island on D1, but I'm also not going to do anything to save you. I'm not sure the level of intensity that's happening is helpful to village in the long run. Sorry for being blunt, but that is why.

I do have other targets in mind, I have alluded to them on the thread.

Lol. Probably less than half of the posts are anything worth analyzing.

I mean, I realize how hypocritical it is for me of all people to say such things, but 8 pages on d1 in a game this size is excessive
I just came back from an MU game so I'm sorry. Though I'm thriving with this page count. Doesn't even feel like 5 are missing from the tally.

No thanks; been there, tried that.

To encourage you to show up earlier?
Was too busy slamming my head against bank cages and fighting falcons.

Reactions: 1 user
Lynch genny you seem to be a lot more vocal than the other WW's I've played. I barely even remember you from them.

Do people actually have time to re-read the thread after wolf flips? Cause I definitely don't 95% of the time and so that is impressive to me.
I re-read the thread constantly but especially carefully after a wolf flip, which is why I probably should not play these games, ever. lol

Reactions: 4 users
Do people actually have time to re-read the thread after wolf flips? Cause I definitely don't 95% of the time and so that is impressive to me.
Depends on my schedule
If I want to do it though I'll put dead villagers on ignore to make it go a little faster, and it's mostly a skim to look at interactions

I do have other targets in mind, I have alluded to them on the thread.
Could you be more specific? I looked through your posting history, and you've voted for mpm, asked where dolphin is, and the said a thing about paws. Is that it, or is there more that you just haven't articulated yet?

Could you be more specific? I looked through your posting history, and you've voted for mpm, asked where dolphin is, and the said a thing about paws. Is that it, or is there more that you just haven't articulated yet?
Nope, that's about it.

I would like to hear from dolphin, because she likes to not show up when she wolfs

I have sketch feels for mpm based on those first couple posts, but don't feel like voting there today if she has something bad enough IRL to ask for a sub

I want to vote for Paws but I just can't bring myself to do it on D1.

I was talking about the page count.
I'm not voting for you, I'm voting someone else who I could see as a wolf but also thought could be another counter option
I'm not saying you're voting for me. More of a "question" to the class. How will today help people read others when I flip green? You going to be looking at AM who started this wagon? I guess MPM was the first to vote but she is out of commission atm (hope everything is ok!) and I think she may have switched her vote