Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PCCM or CCM?Anyone heard from CCF?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
PCCM or CCM?Anyone heard from CCF?
PCCMPCCM or CCM?
No idea, I applied CCM only. Sorry!PCCM
My favorite rejection letter thus far would have to be USC today with the subject line that simply read "Decline"
My favorite rejection letter thus far would have to be USC today with the subject line that simply read "Decline"
Much prefer that rather than the ones which begin with "Thank you for your interest in our program" and then going on to list reasons why they didn't offer an interview before nestling the rejection at the end of the missive.
A good rejection email should have "NO" as the subject of the email followed by "Just no." as the body.
None of all this faffing about.
At this point id love to get some rejections. This silence is the worst.
IMG with 5 interviews thus far (one of which was scheduled for me by the program, and I cant even go to, and they wont reschedule).
Which program and which date is it? I can try to swab dates with you if I can... You can always ask around. What do you have to lose?At this point id love to get some rejections. This silence is the worst.
IMG with 5 interviews thus far (one of which was scheduled for me by the program, and I cant even go to, and they wont reschedule).
At this point id love to get some rejections. This silence is the worst.
IMG with 5 interviews thus far (one of which was scheduled for me by the program, and I cant even go to, and they wont reschedule).
Four is good! Doesn’t that give you a pretty decent shot at matching?
Which program and which date is it? I can try to swab dates with you if I can... You can always ask around. What do you have to lose?
The silence is the worst. So far, 1 rejection and 1 invite. 🙁
Ah. I dont have interview from that program. I would have swapped for you if I do. Sorry...Montefiore on October 15th... Im having surgery a few days prior
:’( there goes the money I don’t have..
I don’t think it’s completely over yet. I know this is a small sample size on SDN, but I’m not seeing the majority of the places on the interview list that I have applied to so I’m holding out some hope. This is what I’ve been telling myself at least! Please correct me if I’m wrong though.
Anyone here did away electives before the application cycle started??
Anyone here did away electives before the application cycle started??
Anybody heard from Univ of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) or Ohio State (OSU)?
Yes, both, a couple of weeks ago. (AMG-MD)Anybody heard from Univ of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) or Ohio State (OSU)?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.