Persistence of Minecraft WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Obstinate, lol.

Looks like DVMD has something the wolves may want?

Or genny was being weird or trying to talk her way out of the lynch. I dunno. I don't have anything exciting, even my role is rather plain and boring. :shrug:

Members don't see this ad.

Or genny was being weird or trying to talk her way out of the lynch. I dunno. I don't have anything exciting, even my role is rather plain and boring. :shrug:
That was before she got any lynch votes, btw. Could have been any number of things, though, something to think about.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Okay where are we getting that there's a lone wolf? I read the write up as a minecraft wolf wandering about. Not necessarily a wolf wolf if that makes sense.

Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
That was actually my first thought as well.

You jerks killed me when I really was busy in ICU and couldn't talk my way out of it. So sorry I couldn't kill more of you. Go wolves!

Reactions: 2 users
She claimed to have a lynch avoidance. I wonder if there's some kind of mechanism to keep you from dying after being lynched, like an ability or an item that she was counting on but didn't come through the way she hoped? And Zen just didn't know about it? I don't know, I'm really confused by the way lynches are working this game. None of it seems normal. Maybe Promo was right about weird Dali mechanisms.
Quoted for posterity
Think maybe Jilary was right about the wolves trying to hide their second kill behind weird lynch mechanics
He had dreamed last night of a lone wolf, collarless for now, pitter-pattering back and forth through the forest with nothing to do with her night. He wondered - was she looking for a friend? Or waiting for a response to her calls?
Sounds like a Minecraft wolf waiting for someone to tame her
Could also be a lone wolf waiting to be found by the pack
Could be both, even

Reactions: 1 users
You jerks killed me when I really was busy in ICU and couldn't talk my way out of it. So sorry I couldn't kill more of you. Go wolves!

Ew go away wolf

GO VILLAGERS

Reactions: 2 users
PBC! Hey, are you a Dali painting or a minecraft character? Just a minor curiosity that I have. You know how I am with my weird theories. I wasn't sure you'd be around today to ask.

Members don't see this ad :)
PBC! Hey, are you a Dali painting or a minecraft character? Just a minor curiosity that I have. You know how I am with my weird theories. I wasn't sure you'd be around today to ask.

I was around today but I wasn't allowed to post. There's a difference! :p

And I'm minecraft.

I was around today but I wasn't allowed to post. There's a difference! :p

And I'm minecraft.

Thank you. I'm not sure it is meaningful at all, but I am endlessly curious.

Hope it wasn't too troublesome not to be able to post! It sounds awful. I have a hard time staying quiet (you've maybe noticed?)

Yep, it was neutral in R&M.

Lynch Crayola, she just seems quieter and less involved than she was in the jdh game.

It's in the Depressed thread, I've been dealing with some really stressful IRL stuff like broke down car, finances, both ankles done broke, and my cat is sick. My poor puking fur baby has to be the worst so far. She goes in Monday. This might seem silly, but hanging out with the vet people is oddly comforting for this!

I had less going on, knew people there better, and the increased chatter and theorizing here (which I enjoy), the Minecraft theme, all of this has left me in the dust.

I hope to be more active as things in and out of thread slow down. Car is back from shop today!!

I am a Dali painting...

also, I think it is really important that we GET OUR VOTES IN EARLY. I mean, just throw something out there early in the day, send in contingency votes, or whatever... it's alright to discuss late in the day, but we do better having options to discuss.

So please, GET YOUR VOTES IN EARLY today. Just give it a try, you might like it.

It's in the Depressed thread, I've been dealing with some really stressful IRL stuff like broke down car, finances, both ankles done broke, and my cat is sick. My poor puking fur baby has to be the worst so far. She goes in Monday. This might seem silly, but hanging out with the vet people is oddly comforting for this!

I had less going on, knew people there better, and the increased chatter and theorizing here (which I enjoy), the Minecraft theme, all of this has left me in the dust.

I hope to be more active as things in and out of thread slow down. Car is back from shop today!!

I'm sorry that you're dealing with so much, I hope things start looking up soon!

ZyDglZH.png

(I didn't draw this one).

A terrifyingly loud CRASH greeted the young man this morning, and he threw off the plain red cover of his bed and rushed into the woods.

Right outside his door, he found a huge, hulking black shape going through the last contortions of death. The Ender Dragon - @LetItSnow - flailed his wings and tail, let out awful screeches, and looked much more terrified than you would ever expect such a proud beast to be. He had spent his time using the powers of those sent permanently to the End, and now he seemed so reluctant to join them...

The dragon let out one last cry, then collapsed in a giant heap of black leather. His purple eyes faded to grey, and he was dead.

It is now Day 4. Lynch will close at ****10PM EST*****! Note slightly later time.

- - - - ----------------------
BsesyVf.gif
---------------------- - - - -

OVERWORLD
1. @allyphoe
3. @dyachei
25. @StartingoverVet
5. @SummerTheLynx
6. @Jilary
7. @heyyimhayley
8. @BeautifulBritishColumbia
9. @kcoughli
10. @PrincessButterCup
11. @guisantes
12. @morninqlory
13. @DVMDream
14. @nyanko
16. @Kam325
17. @WildZoo
22. @finnickthedog
23. @Promethean
24. @Devastating

NPC: @Ceke2002

THE NETHER
19. @Crayola227

THE END
20. @hazelmoo - Enderman
2. @Zensing - Mooshroom
18. @Mad Jack - Dream Caused by the Flight of a Bee Around a Pomegranate a Second Before Wakening
21. @LadyOtheFarm - Pig
15. @genny - Hunger (The Basket of Bread)
4. @LetItSnow - The Ender Dragon

Last edited:
I have reason to believe PBC is the lone wolf discussed in yesterday's write-up.

***lynch PBC***

I have reason to believe PBC is the lone wolf discussed in yesterday's write-up.

***lynch PBC***
I will happily lynch PBC, but I assumed we had two kills, or at least two kill attempts n1 & n2 because of a lone wolf and the pack. Last night it appears there was only one attack, unless someone avoided an attack again.

MQ how good is your reason to believe? Where did this lone wolf thing come from in the first place?

I'll •••lynch PBC••• currently but I don't want to lynch only because someone else only has feels.

In terms of role names again. Do we think Hunger was a fluke or will names indeed play a role? I was pretty convinced they meant nothing, but it seems like they may have some merit.

Any ideas on what Minecraft game mechanic killed LIS? If names do matter after all that could give us an idea of who we are looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I would say it's pretty *reliable* unless I've misinterpreted something, but I don't think I have.

I think because genny was represented by The Basket of Bread if she had role revealed or maybe had been looked at for a role name that is what we would see. If I had know just that she was a basket of bread it wouldn't make me suspicious?

Again I don't know where we're getting that the wolf in the write up is a wolf wolf vs a minecraft wolf. Based on our pm conversation i don't believe PBC to be a wolf wolf. Or even where we decided there was a lone wolf.

I could easily be wrong, pbc could have played me, but i really don't think lynching her will net us a killer

Again I don't know where we're getting that the wolf in the write up is a wolf wolf vs a minecraft wolf. Based on our pm conversation i don't believe PBC to be a wolf wolf. Or even where we decided there was a lone wolf.

I could easily be wrong, pbc could have played me, but i really don't think lynching her will net us a killer

Given the fact that this looks like it will be a runaway lynch, you may want to give a bit more than vague "oh they may seem to not be a wolf" and be more concrete with why you think that.

She can also defend herself. It's also 12 hours until close. If I need to go into my reasons later I will but I don't feel comfortable outing other people's stuff on thread.

Waiting on some things to be confirmed as far as PBC goes, it may be useful info. I don't think she's a lone wolf though. If anything I suspect she may have been converted, but I have reason to think she started the game as a Minecraft wolf, not a wolf wolf.

Any ideas on what Minecraft game mechanic killed LIS?

Lightning is my guess. Much more rare than death by starvation.

If genny was representative, and her normal nice looking bread basket starved you to death here in opposite land, we'd be looking for maybe a peaceful sunny day?

My thread title says Minecraft - Wolf and I was like hell yes! Two games in a row, suckers!

And then I read my role description and was very sad. I'm a wolf, but not a WW wolf. I belong to the village. I can send a howl EON. Ask STL and Kam to confirm this. I sent STL Spanish Lion King lyrics N1, and I sent Kam lyrics last night.

I am not a threat.

MQ, do you have reasons for PBC beyond role name?

Think about it. You guys know I'm a wolf because of the write up - what kind of mod would give you a wolf-wolf like that? (wolf-wolf shall now refer to WW-wolves, to differentiate between innocent wolves like me). Trilt would never have made it so obvious. That would be like handing the village a win with a baby spoon and airplane noises.

Unlynch PBC

Willing to waffle back, but will hold off for now.

I also don't think the write up gave us info on how LIS died. I thought the loud crash was from the large dragon thrashing through the woods as he died. Though maybe someone more familiar with minecraft can interpret the picture.

Think about it. You guys know I'm a wolf because of the write up - what kind of mod would give you a wolf-wolf like that? (wolf-wolf shall now refer to WW-wolves, to differentiate between innocent wolves like me). Trilt would never have made it so obvious. That would be like handing the village a win with a baby spoon and airplane noises.
If WZ wasn't looking at you for conversion, I'd agree with that. I had you down on my list as likely-villager. But if I were converting someone, who would look tastier than someone with the role name of wolf, who had been called out by a lynched wolf? So much deniability there.

Back in a couple hours to see if any new info comes out. Leaving my vote where it is, because bandwagons produce info.

because bandwagons produce info.

Please no. That may be looking like it works this game but quick early bandwagon often are bad for the village. Especially since some games come with a plurality rule and once so many people vote for one person, the lynch closes.

Bandwagons are not good, discussion is. The last game dyachei ran was in part trying to show this point. Because we had a bunch of people, not thinking, not discussing and just piling on a lynch vote then disappearing. Way too many wolf wins lately because people just toss in a vote similar to everyone else and then leave to "come back later".

I didn't know her role title was wolf but I guess that could cause me to be misinterpreting what I thought I knew. I guess I will ***unlynch PBC*** and see what else comes along today.

I didn't know her role title was wolf but I guess that could cause me to be misinterpreting what I thought I knew. I guess I will ***unlynch PBC*** and see what else comes along today.
Is there any way you could be more specific?

When the player arose again, dawn was just beginning to peek over the horizon and the first streaks of golden light were sneaking through the oaken door of his humble room. He had dreamed last night of a lone wolf, collarless for now, pitter-pattering back and forth through the forest with nothing to do with her night. He wondered - was she looking for a friend? Or waiting for a response to her calls? In either case, the dream eventually faded away into another, as they do. He was surprised to hear similar paw steps outside right now, but then they were abruptly cut short by a "wooosh," a short yelp, and nothing.

The theme of the night: How peculiar.

Only that this refers to PBC. I don't know much of anything about Minecraft so wasn't thinking Minecraft wolf. It also makes me think the calls she's been sending out which she makes out to be pointless are actually looking for the pack or something?

Please no. That may be looking like it works this game but quick early bandwagon often are bad for the village. Especially since some games come with a plurality rule and once so many people vote for one person, the lynch closes.

Bandwagons are not good, discussion is. The last game dyachei ran was in part trying to show this point. Because we had a bunch of people, not thinking, not discussing and just piling on a lynch vote then disappearing. Way too many wolf wins lately because people just toss in a vote similar to everyone else and then leave to "come back later".
I agree with what you are saying, but also wanted to let you know that there is no plurality rule for this game. I checked the first post before putting my (since retracted) vote for PBC.

Maybe when she calls to the right person she is converted?