You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Persistence of Minecraft WW Game Thread
Started by Trilt
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
lynch PBC
I think she's the lone wolf who's been popped into the nether based on Trilt's write-up.
ICU is exploding, I don't have time for WW right now. Lynch me if you want, but I'm village.
I think she's the lone wolf who's been popped into the nether based on Trilt's write-up.
ICU is exploding, I don't have time for WW right now. Lynch me if you want, but I'm village.
********lynch promo******
Something about his/her play style is rubbing me the wrong way, but then again, I guess this is the first time I have played with them (I think?)
Yeah, lots of people have that reaction to me at first. I was in the DRoP game that you didn't really play, and in Hunger Games, where I got myself lynched even after role revealing as Katniss (you would probably have remembered that, if you'd played.) I've played on another forum, too, but here, I'm still a n00b.
I'm just a LOT of enthusiasm and intensity bounding out of short bursts of scattered attention. So far, I've only been a villager. I guess Mods don't trust me with wolf roles yet because they know I'd get myself lynched on D1 or D2.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PBC is not in the Overworld and hence not a valid vote today.lynch PBC
I think she's the lone wolf who's been popped into the nether based on Trilt's write-up.
ICU is exploding, I don't have time for WW right now. Lynch me if you want, but I'm village.
Can't lynch while she's in netherlynch PBC
I think she's the lone wolf who's been popped into the nether based on Trilt's write-up.
ICU is exploding, I don't have time for WW right now. Lynch me if you want, but I'm village.
I had put in a lynch for Genny, I thought.
I don't love lynching someone who is working in an ICU. Can't blame them for not being able to defend, in that situation.
Lynch Genny
I don't love lynching someone who is working in an ICU. Can't blame them for not being able to defend, in that situation.
Lynch Genny
Not loving it doesn't mean I'm not going to do it, though. Don't have anyone I feel better about.
lynch guis
I had put in a lynch for Genny, I thought.
I don't love lynching someone who is working in an ICU. Can't blame them for not being able to defend, in that situation.
Lynch Genny
Ok. In that case, you can just assume that I am always working in an ICU.
Ok. In that case, you can just assume that I am always working in an ICU.
Note that it didn't change my vote.
Come on. I'm soft-hearted, and yes, sometimes a touch naive. But I'm not stupid.
lynch genny
Sorry if you're not a wolf, I honestly don't think the cases for either of the most voted candidates are great today. But that's early WW for you.
Sorry if you're not a wolf, I honestly don't think the cases for either of the most voted candidates are great today. But that's early WW for you.
Can't keep up on mobile. Apologies for lame excuse and throwaway vote.
###Lynch dy###
Because pretty sure she's not winning.
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
###Lynch dy###
Because pretty sure she's not winning.
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
****************************************
***********
But that's early WW for you.
***********
Lynch Tally Day 3:
Ally (2) - Guis, MQ
Dy (1) - Kcough
Genny (5) - WZ, SOV, Ally, Promo, Nyanko
Crayola (1) - Kam
SOV ()
Guis (4) - LIS, DVMD, BBC, Dy
Promo (1) - STL
14/20.
Deadline 9PM EST (in 5 minutes-ish)
Please check your votes!
Ally (2) - Guis, MQ
Dy (1) - Kcough
Genny (5) - WZ, SOV, Ally, Promo, Nyanko
Crayola (1) - Kam
SOV ()
Guis (4) - LIS, DVMD, BBC, Dy
Promo (1) - STL
14/20.
Deadline 9PM EST (in 5 minutes-ish)
Please check your votes!
Last edited:
Nyanko, not Genny, is the most recent voter for GennyLynch Tally Day 3:
Ally (2) - Guis, MQ
Dy (1) - Kcough
Genny (5) - WZ, SOV, Ally, Promo, Genny
Crayola (1) - Kam
SOV ()
Guis (4) - LIS, DVMD, BBC, Dy
Promo (1) - STL
14/20.
Deadline 9PM EST (in 5 minutes-ish)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch closed, results pending.
Trilt is currently getting a head start on her modeling career (Okay, fine, she's taking family pictures), but she will be back with results as soon as she can. 🙂
Trilt is currently getting a head start on her modeling career (Okay, fine, she's taking family pictures), but she will be back with results as soon as she can. 🙂
SMH I got home and got caught up taking care of chicken things(there is a hatchling!), then showered and lost track of the time until :55..sorry mods 🙁
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
i want pics!there is a hatchling!
*****
I'm cleaning the coop to move the babies over. Much less fun
Babies is adorable!
********** (more stars)
I'm cleaning the coop to move the babies over. Much less fun
Babies is adorable!
********** (more stars)
The man spent the day wandering and thinking through the thick, green forest near his humble home. He stopped occasionally to chop down trees and mine out anything that caught his eye, but he truly seemed to not have a concrete purpose in mind today. His ankle no longer bothered him.
During mid-day, he had the first pangs of hunger. He ignored them, more occupied by his thoughts than physical needs.
Later in the day, his stomach cramped a little - when was the last time he had anything to eat? - but again, he put his mind on the forefront and ignored it.
And so on and so on.
Have you ever fasted? After you ignore the hunger for a while and get through the angry stage, you can feel strangely light and clear-headed. The world becomes more understandable. Things become less important.
He liked the feeling.
Dead is @genny – Hunger, who was represented by the painting “The Basket of Bread.” Her cruel nature had taken two lives already.
It is now Night 3. Night will close at 7AM EST. Same deal, please get actions in during the night if possible.
- - - - ----------------------
---------------------- - - - -
OVERWORLD
1. @allyphoe
3. @dyachei
4. @LetItSnow
5. @SummerTheLynx
6. @Jilary
7. @heyyimhayley
8. @BeautifulBritishColumbia
9. @kcoughli
10. @PrincessButterCup
11. @guisantes
12. @morninqlory
13. @DVMDream
14. @nyanko
16. @Kam325
17. @WildZoo
19. @Crayola227
22. @finnickthedog
23. @Promethean
24. @Devastating
25. @StartingoverVet
NPC: @Ceke2002
THE NETHER
THE END
20. @hazelmoo - Enderman
2. @Zensing - Mooshroom
18. @Mad Jack - Dream Caused by the Flight of a Bee Around a Pomegranate a Second Before Wakening
21. @LadyOtheFarm - Pig
15. @genny - Hunger (The Basket of Bread)
During mid-day, he had the first pangs of hunger. He ignored them, more occupied by his thoughts than physical needs.
Later in the day, his stomach cramped a little - when was the last time he had anything to eat? - but again, he put his mind on the forefront and ignored it.
And so on and so on.
Have you ever fasted? After you ignore the hunger for a while and get through the angry stage, you can feel strangely light and clear-headed. The world becomes more understandable. Things become less important.
He liked the feeling.
Dead is @genny – Hunger, who was represented by the painting “The Basket of Bread.” Her cruel nature had taken two lives already.
It is now Night 3. Night will close at 7AM EST. Same deal, please get actions in during the night if possible.
- - - - ----------------------
1. @allyphoe
3. @dyachei
4. @LetItSnow
5. @SummerTheLynx
6. @Jilary
7. @heyyimhayley
8. @BeautifulBritishColumbia
9. @kcoughli
10. @PrincessButterCup
11. @guisantes
12. @morninqlory
13. @DVMDream
14. @nyanko
16. @Kam325
17. @WildZoo
19. @Crayola227
22. @finnickthedog
23. @Promethean
24. @Devastating
25. @StartingoverVet
NPC: @Ceke2002
THE NETHER
THE END
20. @hazelmoo - Enderman
2. @Zensing - Mooshroom
18. @Mad Jack - Dream Caused by the Flight of a Bee Around a Pomegranate a Second Before Wakening
21. @LadyOtheFarm - Pig
15. @genny - Hunger (The Basket of Bread)
Woohoo!15. @genny - Hunger (The Basket of Bread)
Edited to shorten ridiculously long quote.
Sweetness. Got a wolf and cleared some people.
Still wanna lynch guisantes.
Still wanna lynch guisantes.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The broken clock strikes again! 

So genny killed zen and LotF. That means there were two wolf kills last night, though one was by the lone wolf mentioned in the write up, which come to think of it, that may have been genny.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I do wonder though...why kill the people who we had just tried to lynch? When they looked sketchy enough that they could have been lynched again later? Doesn't make much sense to me.So genny killed zen and LotF. That means there were two wolf kills last night, though one was by the lone wolf mentioned in the write up, which come to think of it, that may have been genny.
I agree, but maybe they were hoping it would look like some weird lynch mechanic? Which worked since that was the most suspected theory.I do wonder though...why kill the people who we had just tried to lynch? When they looked sketchy enough that they could have been lynched again later? Doesn't make much sense to me.
Sorry I was absent today. Ended up really busy. I'm glad to see we finally got one though. 
So, if role revealing tells us little about wolfiness vs. village, what I'm about to ask shouldn't impose too much on anyone. It would just help me with one of my bizarre theories.
Does anyone feel comfortable claiming if they have a minecraft role? I don't need everyone to speak up, just maybe one or two people?
Does anyone feel comfortable claiming if they have a minecraft role? I don't need everyone to speak up, just maybe one or two people?
And to be clear, I'm not asking for anything more than Minecraft v. Dali
I'm not looking for full role reveals
I'm not looking for full role reveals
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So Genny asked me today if I knew of any way she could get a PM to Dvmd. She said Nyanko was being obstinate and she didn't want to draw the wolves' attention by posting a PM request overtly on thread.
Not sure what the play was, there.
She expressed suspicion about Ally a few times. And she said she thought SOV was chaos.
Not sure what the play was, there.
She expressed suspicion about Ally a few times. And she said she thought SOV was chaos.
I'm pretty sure mine is Minecraft? At least on the Wiki it said Minecraft and I didn't see Dali mentioned. Is Dali another version of Minecraft?And to be clear, I'm not asking for anything more than Minecraft v. Dali
I'm not looking for full role reveals
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Dali = Salvador Dali, the artistI'm pretty sure mine is Minecraft? At least on the Wiki it said Minecraft and I didn't see Dali mentioned. Is Dali another version of Minecraft?
I did the exact same thing. Lol.She expressed suspicion about Ally a few times. And she said she thought SOV was chaos.
Mine is a pixellated something. So Minecraft then.Dali = Salvador Dali, the artist
And to be clear, I'm not asking for anything more than Minecraft v. Dali
I'm not looking for full role reveals
My role PM title says Minecraft- role name here.
Not sure if that helps at all, kind of doubt it. Not sure of the difference between Minecraft and Dali
So Genny asked me today if I knew of any way she could get a PM to Dvmd. She said Nyanko was being obstinate and she didn't want to draw the wolves' attention by posting a PM request overtly on thread.
Not sure what the play was, there.
She expressed suspicion about Ally a few times. And she said she thought SOV was chaos.
I even find her wanting to PM me odd. People know I'm not much for PMing but will if it is something important.
Mine also says Minecraft in my mod PM title. Thought that may have just been because of the game title thoughMine is a pixellated something. So Minecraft then.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That is just for the game title. It should be easy enough to google your role and figure out if it is Minecraft-related or Dali-related, though some seem to straddle the line (Minecraft but with a reference to Dali, or vice versa). If you ask the mods they may even tell you.
So Genny asked me today if I knew of any way she could get a PM to Dvmd. She said Nyanko was being obstinate and she didn't want to draw the wolves' attention by posting a PM request overtly on thread.
Obstinate, lol.
Looks like DVMD has something the wolves may want?
I'm a subject of a painting btw. Dali all the way.
Dali will be names of paintings, I'm thinking
Minecraft will be items or characters or game mechanics from the game Minecraft.
Thank you to the folks who spoke up.
Minecraft will be items or characters or game mechanics from the game Minecraft.
Thank you to the folks who spoke up.
Dali here.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Some items are immediate use in this game apparently. Pretty sweet.
I got a Shoe Hat. Don't know what it does if you put it on your foot, but if you put it on your head you can ask a mechanics question (yes/no or short answer). I asked how many wolves are left right now (end of Day 3). The answer was 2.
I got a Shoe Hat. Don't know what it does if you put it on your foot, but if you put it on your head you can ask a mechanics question (yes/no or short answer). I asked how many wolves are left right now (end of Day 3). The answer was 2.
That is good news, but now I fear how many converts they will get. Also, thoughts on if genny was the lone wolf? From the write up I thought she was since a wolf was heard right before LotF was found, but that may not have been the lone wolf.Some items are immediate use in this game apparently. Pretty sweet.
I got a Shoe Hat. Don't know what it does if you put it on your foot, but if you put it on your head you can ask a mechanics question (yes/no or short answer). I asked how many wolves are left right now (end of Day 3). The answer was 2.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mine is a pixellated something. So Minecraft then.
Dang it. Way back on Day 1, I was interpreting your "can't tell affiliation from role name" to mean "I have a weird Dali painting name" (like MJ and Genny).
FWIW, I'm Dali.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh, and for whoever got it after it fell off my head, when I chose to wear it that way, mods said that was where it belongs, so I imagine wearing it on your head is the most correct way to do it. Though it could be interesting to see if anything happens if you wear it on your foot.
Some items are immediate use in this game apparently. Pretty sweet.
I got a Shoe Hat. Don't know what it does if you put it on your foot, but if you put it on your head you can ask a mechanics question (yes/no or short answer). I asked how many wolves are left right now (end of Day 3). The answer was 2.
We should keep a list of questions we'd like answered if this is going around. And post once one is answered and the item is redistributed so we don't repeat questions.
Some things I'd like to know...
-Dispersion of wolves (between separate packs, between role types, roster position, etc.)
-Whether there are blocks in the game that can block wolf kills
-If the same person can convert who's executing a kill
-If a converter or killer can use their night action the same night
-How many different factions can kill
-If there are players in the game who cannot be killed through a single lynch, how can they be killed instead.
Last edited:
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Last game started with 2 wolves and they had the potential for 2 auto-converts plus one normal convert. Hopefully whoever has the shoe hat now can ask that question or something similar (number of potential converts I guess).That is good news, but now I fear how many converts they will get. Also, thoughts on if genny was the lone wolf? From the write up I thought she was since a wolf was heard right before LotF was found, but that may not have been the lone wolf.
As for the lone wolf thing, I don't know. Lone wolves are usually designated with a color other than red or specified as lone wolves in their writeup, but when I was looking back at Rick & Morty I noticed that SOV's character was written up in red. Technically he was still aligned with the main pack even though he didn't know who they were.
I've been thinking and maybe genny just had an innate second kill ability but had to kill someone who had gotten a certain number of lynch votes. That day 1 lynch is still weird.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 189K