PharmCAS: Ongoing class at UCB Extension so transcript was placed on hold; what do I do?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PreMedPharmD

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone! This is my first post so I'm hoping I'm doing this right lol

I'm freaking out right about now. I thought I submitted everything to PharmCAS on time by the November 1st deadline. I requested all 4 of my transcripts at the end of September. It turns out one of them was placed on hold until after my ongoing class ends this semester (I took 2 other classes earlier this past Spring though). I know if I go under the transcript section its supposed to tell me whether it was received or not. I could have swore when I hit "compile entry work" or something to get it professional entered that all 4 of them were received. I do know for a fact that all 4 did say "your transcript is being compiled" so I kept checking that 2 weeks before the deadline and was under the impression that everything was in fact received...Does anyone know if I'm automatically disqualified?

I have the date stamp post-marked at the end of September for the request. I tried searching UCSF's forums but I couldn't find a specified answer, for transcripts with an ongoing class that is. HALLPP PLEASE 🙁