PharmCAS: Ongoing class at UCB Extension so transcript was placed on hold; what do I do?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PreMedPharmD

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! This is my first post so I'm hoping I'm doing this right lol

I'm freaking out right about now. I thought I submitted everything to PharmCAS on time by the November 1st deadline. I requested all 4 of my transcripts at the end of September. It turns out one of them was placed on hold until after my ongoing class ends this semester (I took 2 other classes earlier this past Spring though). I know if I go under the transcript section its supposed to tell me whether it was received or not. I could have swore when I hit "compile entry work" or something to get it professional entered that all 4 of them were received. I do know for a fact that all 4 did say "your transcript is being compiled" so I kept checking that 2 weeks before the deadline and was under the impression that everything was in fact received...Does anyone know if I'm automatically disqualified?

I have the date stamp post-marked at the end of September for the request. I tried searching UCSF's forums but I couldn't find a specified answer, for transcripts with an ongoing class that is. HALLPP PLEASE :(

Members don't see this ad.