Philadelphia COM - Philadelphia (PCOM) Discussion Thread 2015 - 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
seems to be movement at PCOM-GA...hopefully PCOM-PA sees some soon .... still holding out hope

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
So no word on Waitlist movement from anyone yet? Seems discouraging

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I feel like I'm in the twilight zone. A little over a week until classes start, this message board has gone completely quiet. Prayers still up for everyone. Keep faith.

Talked to an admissions officer yesterday who said that they have had very little waitlist movement this year as compared to other years. I was also told that they don't like to accept anyone once classes have started (even if someone leaves on the first day) and will realistically only accept someone in the first couple days of orientation if a student doesn't show up unexpectedly :(

Reactions: 2 users
Talked to an admissions officer yesterday who said that they have had very little waitlist movement this year as compared to other years. I was also told that they don't like to accept anyone once classes have started (even if someone leaves on the first day) and will realistically only accept someone in the first couple days of orientation if a student doesn't show up unexpectedly :(

I know 3 people who all got in this week during orientation.

2 of them, however, were already in the biomed postbacc program at PCOM. So take it for what it's worth.

I hope everything works out for everyone still waiting.

anyone know of any miracle stories the weekend before/week of classes lol?

Reactions: 1 user
Withdrew my acceptance. I hope it goes to one of you still waiting. Best of luck!

Hey there! Anyone here who did the PCOM-MBS (Philadelphia campus) program with an aim to get into their DO Program? How was your experience? Did you get accepted into their DO program as they say on their website for "guaranteed admission?" If you don't mind, please do share your stats during the program /MCAT score. All help will be much appreciated!