Physician Shortage Area Program at Sidney Kimmel Medical College

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Fingerscrossed2016

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone! I applied to Jefferson's PSAP for this cycle and have not heard from them yet. I am still sitting with the "decision pending" portal status.

I was wondering if any of you applied to PSAP or are currently completing it now, and if anyone can shed some light on the timeline of this application specific process. I am aware that they have begun rejecting applicants to the program, and likely accepting applicants as well. I would like to know where I fall. It's now past Thanksgiving and I'm nervous that I haven't been contacted in any way yet. Jefferson is my top choice school and I would be so grateful to hear from them.
 
I applied PSAP as well, complete 8/18, interviewed 11/4, and accepted to PSAP two weeks post interview. Good luck, and remember, there is still plenty of time left in the cycle! Jefferson is my top choice as well and I am 99% sure that I will end up there in the fall.
 
I applied PSAP as well, complete 8/18, interviewed 11/4, and accepted to PSAP two weeks post interview. Good luck, and remember, there is still plenty of time left in the cycle! Jefferson is my top choice as well and I am 99% sure that I will end up there in the fall.

Thank you for replying! What else did you learn about PSAP while interviewing at Jefferson?