Physician Shortage Area Program at Sidney Kimmel Medical College

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fingerscrossed2016

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I applied to Jefferson's PSAP for this cycle and have not heard from them yet. I am still sitting with the "decision pending" portal status.

I was wondering if any of you applied to PSAP or are currently completing it now, and if anyone can shed some light on the timeline of this application specific process. I am aware that they have begun rejecting applicants to the program, and likely accepting applicants as well. I would like to know where I fall. It's now past Thanksgiving and I'm nervous that I haven't been contacted in any way yet. Jefferson is my top choice school and I would be so grateful to hear from them.

Members don't see this ad.

I applied PSAP as well, complete 8/18, interviewed 11/4, and accepted to PSAP two weeks post interview. Good luck, and remember, there is still plenty of time left in the cycle! Jefferson is my top choice as well and I am 99% sure that I will end up there in the fall.

I applied PSAP as well, complete 8/18, interviewed 11/4, and accepted to PSAP two weeks post interview. Good luck, and remember, there is still plenty of time left in the cycle! Jefferson is my top choice as well and I am 99% sure that I will end up there in the fall.

Thank you for replying! What else did you learn about PSAP while interviewing at Jefferson?