You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Jefferson (Sidney Kimmel)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
dogandcupcakelover
Full Member
Has anyone not received a decision but interviewed before 10/15? Does this mean WL?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just means they haven’t made a decision on your application yetHas anyone not received a decision but interviewed before 10/15? Does this mean WL?
tastysaline
New Member
international student w/o any updates so far (secondary submitted: july 18)
what are realistic expectations
what are realistic expectations
Thedoomed12
Full Member
Depends on if you got a Bachelor's in America or not. If not, 0.international student w/o any updates so far (secondary submitted: july 18)
what are realistic expectations
If you did, then you are waiting just like the rest of us
Mine is blank as well... I believe this is normal.Quick question guys, maybe i didnt notice it before, but the sidebar is showing a tab for transcripts, but clicking it shows nothing. Was I supposed to upload anything, not sure. I didnt see that before...
People who commit to attend the school in spring will need to send an official college transcript to the med school, not sure why they have a tab for it unless it’s to mark an applicant as completeMine is blank as well... I believe this is normal.
Last edited:
tastysaline
New Member
in the US!!Depends on if you got a Bachelor's in America or not. If not, 0.
If you did, then you are waiting just like the rest of us
periodicallyperiodical
Full Member
Hoping we get some calls tomorrow!!
dogandcupcakelover
Full Member
when did you interview?Hoping we get some calls tomorrow!!
periodicallyperiodical
Full Member
10/15when did you interview?
FuturePediatricNeurosurge
Probationary Status - Indefinitely
Email to [email protected] and they will add it to your fileDoes anyone know if they accept update letters pre-II? I cant seem to find it anywhere
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dogandcupcakelover
Full Member
Has anyone heard anything yet today?
zoroisthebest
Full Member
does anyone know anything about SKMC giving out scholarships or asking them to possibly match scholarships received from other schools? how would one go about asking them if so?
periodicallyperiodical
Full Member
Same. Are the only options HPWL or accepted?OOS HPWL😔
YesDid anyone send thank-you emails after their interview? Do you think it's necessary?
Hey folks I just wanted to get ur guys thoughts on this idea. Obviously there's no way to know for sure but just hear me out. So during my Jeff interview they said that in last years class more people accepted than they thought (~285). Do you think that maybe this year they are trying to avoid this happening again by placing more people on the waitlist? I'm most likely just trying to cope but i wanted to get ur guys thoughts.
It’s possible but not if you interviewed early in the cycle. At that point, they had a fully open class to admit people into and would care less about over admitting.Hey folks I just wanted to get ur guys thoughts on this idea. Obviously there's no way to know for sure but just hear me out. So during my Jeff interview they said that in last years class more people accepted than they thought (~285). Do you think that maybe this year they are trying to avoid this happening again by placing more people on the waitlist?
This is entirely possible, and I remember them saying the same during my interview day. There is truly no way to know for sure, but I hope it works out for you!Hey folks I just wanted to get ur guys thoughts on this idea. Obviously there's no way to know for sure but just hear me out. So during my Jeff interview they said that in last years class more people accepted than they thought (~285). Do you think that maybe this year they are trying to avoid this happening again by placing more people on the waitlist? I'm most likely just trying to cope but i wanted to get ur guys thoughts.
lmao me too. Thanks!This is entirely possible, and I remember them saying the same during my interview day. There is truly no way to know for sure, but I hope it works out for you!
curiousblizzard
Full Member
anyone get an II from Jefferson recently?
Damn even for Canadian applicants? I interviewed and got waitlisted here last year.Depends on if you got a Bachelor's in America or not. If not, 0.
If you did, then you are waiting just like the rest of us
Must be US or Canadian bachelors degree, so you’re fineDamn even for Canadian applicants? I interviewed and got waitlisted here last year.
leagueplayer123
New Member
.
Last edited:
curiousblizzard
Full Member
Any interview invites sent out recently?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
coobloobin
Full Member
radio silence for me too... 🙁 and no update letters right?
FuturePediatricNeurosurge
Probationary Status - Indefinitely
so if Ive been under review for 3 to 4 months now, should I assume rejection?
We seem to be nearing the end of the line...
IS...Still waiting for interview invite
View attachment 411537
We seem to be nearing the end of the line...
Admit looks similar. We are nearing the end
Thedoomed12
Full Member
For people waiting on II, it's a better bet that we have all been put into the giant R pile. Prob put ur luck elsewhere honestly
FuturePediatricNeurosurge
Probationary Status - Indefinitely
IS...Still waiting for interview invite
It was nice knowing y’allView attachment 411540
Admit looks similar. We are nearing the end
JPace24
Healthcare Finance Bro by Day, Applicant by Night.
A captain also goes down with the ship. Yargh.It was nice knowing y’all
![]()
View attachment 411540
Admit looks similar. We are nearing the end
this cycle has been notoriously slow compared to other years.. could have something to do with it?View attachment 411537
We seem to be nearing the end of the line...
This is not necessarily true and differs for every school. Yes, Jeff and many others received record application numbers, but many schools just used that to fill their class sizes quicker, NYMC for example. Other schools like BU have sent updates to applicants saying things are slower. Even then, other schools have trucked along like normal. There really is no way of knowing unless the schools have explicitly said, but the cycle overall seems to be on pace.this cycle has been notoriously slow compared to other years.. could have something to do with it?
SAME!!! literally where i'm at rn 🙁IS, stats in range and STRONG ties, have been receiving a lot of II's, but silence from SKMC 🙁
Falloveryourself
Full Member
+1 IS A. interviewed 10/29.
FuturePediatricNeurosurge
Probationary Status - Indefinitely
Crickets. I interviewed in December last year and received an invitation notification in September. Just waiting on the update because they still owe me the travel reimbursement from the previous year, and I will ask them once they get back to me with a decision.
Bros gonna be calling them like:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They base most financial aid from need based assessment through parent's finances and income. I believe FAFSA requires your parents to have their own account and link it to your own, though the specific terms and ways to do it I have forgotten. There should be a walkthrough on the FAFSA website somewhere.Does anyone know how financial aid works? The website says they need my parents information on fafsa but I dont think I had the ability to enter my parents information in.
zoroisthebest
Full Member
do they do any merit based aidThey base most financial aid from need based assessment through parent's finances and income. I believe FAFSA requires your parents to have their own account and link it to your own, though the specific terms and ways to do it I have forgotten. There should be a walkthrough on the FAFSA website somewhere.
pemingtons
Full Member
is SKMC sending Rs right now?
Looks like a mini Rejection wave like last years. There will be a mini rejection wave from November to January. Then a huge one on Februaryis SKMC sending Rs right now?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K