You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Jefferson (Sidney Kimmel)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
ObjectiveTiger
Full Member
+1OOS pre-II R.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
caffeinemachine7
Full Member
lol i literally logged into the portal to make sure i didn't miss my R somehow and not even a minute after i closed out of the portal i got the pre-II R email in my inbox 🤣
studyingformcatblah
Full Member
doesn't look like that on admit.. there's a ton of high stat applicants who got the R alrNo clue why I haven’t gotten my R yet. Must be filtering through based on stats
Yeah I’m low stat so I’m thinking they’re looking at the high stat applicants first, which is why I haven’t gotten an R yetdoesn't look like that on admit.. there's a ton of high stat applicants who got the R alr
Nevermind, just got itYeah I’m low stat so I’m thinking they’re looking at the high stat applicants first, which is why I haven’t gotten an R yet
S
Same kinda bummed b/c I was WL last yearNevermind, just got it
Are they definitely done sending IIs, like if we weren't in this R wave, should we be expecting R today/this week?
Asid999
Full Member
I also still haven’t gotten an R but am fully expecting an R one of these days this week, feel like it’s been a big chunk both today and yesterday.Are they definitely done sending IIs, like if we weren't in this R wave, should we be expecting R today/this week?
studyingformcatblah
Full Member
wondering the sameAre they definitely done sending IIs, like if we weren't in this R wave, should we be expecting R today/this week?
girldino22
Full Member
+1 OOS pre-II R
CentralScrutinizer
Full Member
+1 OOS pre-II R
Just got it loll +1 OOS pre-II R
IS pre II R
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It was up to $250Just wondering does anyone know what the travel reimbursement amount was for this year?
banananorfork
New Member
They're usually good about getting back to you 4 weeks after interviewif we interviewed late january do we know by when we are expected to hear back?
banananorfork
New Member
has anyone gotten their financial aid package yet?
blearybear
Full Member
Nope, and I submitted all my materials at the end of jan 🙁has anyone gotten their financial aid package yet?
is there a typical day of the week where they release decisions?
treasurehound44
Full Member
wednesdays starting around 3ish!
dinodoctor.net
Full Member
Is there going to be an official group chat later in the cycle or is the current groupme the official one?
I interviewed 2/18, is there a good chance I hear tomorrow (it’ll have been exactly 4 weeks)
+1 OOS A! Interviewed 2/18
palindromed
New Member
Does anyone know when second look day is? Have they sent out any info?
30th. They sent an email.Does anyone know when second look day is? Have they sent out any info?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
blearybear
Full Member
Did anyone get FA packages yet? They said they have started awarding already...
Finally got it last week for my last cycle interviewIt was up to $250
Nothing and my docs have been in since JanDid anyone get FA packages yet? They said they have started awarding already...
anyone else having trouble filling out the financial aid app? for some reason i don't have the "financial aid" tab on my banner homepage.
Just got mine todayNothing and my docs have been in since Jan
blearybear
Full Member
How did it look??Just got mine today
iiWaterfall
New Member
I didn't have it either and I had to email and they fixed it.anyone else having trouble filling out the financial aid app? for some reason i don't have the "financial aid" tab on my banner homepage.
The second look registration and emails were sent out a while ago, and registration is closed. Maybe email them if you didn’t get anything if you want to attend. It might also be in your Jefferson email, not the one you used in your AMCAS. Hope this helps!I know that second look day is on the 30th but I haven't received any official info yet -- anyone else ?
Thank you! I never got an email anywhere so I did email, hopefully they can sort it out!The second look registration and emails were sent out a while ago, and registration is closed. Maybe email them if you didn’t get anything if you want to attend. It might also be in your Jefferson email, not the one you used in your AMCAS. Hope this helps!
Do you think we will be getting our FA packages prior to the PTE deadline? I have received my estimates from other schools I sent my info into well after I did for Jeff and I'd like to weigh out finances prior to a final decision. Also, can anyone say if the email went to their AMCAS email or their new Jeff email? Thanks in advance!
i haven't gotten mine yet, but someone from their office said that we'd be notified on our Jeff email. also, make sure your fafsa goes to the med school, not the undergrad (mine was delayed bc of this) and that you put your SSN to the banner web pageDo you think we will be getting our FA packages prior to the PTE deadline? I have received my estimates from other schools I sent my info into well after I did for Jeff and I'd like to weigh out finances prior to a final decision. Also, can anyone say if the email went to their AMCAS email or their new Jeff email? Thanks in advance!
zoroisthebest
Full Member
Has anyone else still not received a financial aid offer? I feel like I should have definitely heard something by now... I've completed every form and verified SSN and all that so I'm very confused
I haven’t eitherHas anyone else still not received a financial aid offer? I feel like I should have definitely heard something by now... I've completed every form and verified SSN and all that so I'm very confused
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone get any rejections today or in the past week?
dragonfly35
New Member
Just saw someone report a rejection after II today on admitAnyone get any rejections today or in the past week?
To everyone on the waitlist, they sent an email asking students to defer their acceptance to next year as they over enrolled their class. I don’t think there will be further movement. I’m sorry
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K