You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Post-Apocalyptic WWorld of Pokemon - Game Thread
Started by Trilt
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I don't like any of the leading candidates. I don't like last minute waffle fests.
Ketoone is one of my PM buddies. I can't offer much of a defense for her but she doesn't feel sketchy to me. We've talked a little bit. Now she's claiming a protective role.
Teep has offered little defense but Rocky seems to feel strongly about saving them.
RM I don't feel is likely to be a wolf but of these three it sounds like we also have the least to lose by lynching him.
So I'm reluctantly going back to
lynch RM
Ketoone is one of my PM buddies. I can't offer much of a defense for her but she doesn't feel sketchy to me. We've talked a little bit. Now she's claiming a protective role.
Teep has offered little defense but Rocky seems to feel strongly about saving them.
RM I don't feel is likely to be a wolf but of these three it sounds like we also have the least to lose by lynching him.
So I'm reluctantly going back to
lynch RM
Last edited:
And I'm out 8 min early. Can anyone quickly explain the logic behind the front runners ? Is it jut random?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know of another character who can protect. Not saying ketone is lying, but a) I'm not 100% buying it, and b) not that we want to lynch a villager protector, but I know there is at least one other one out there.
What do we know about kam? I would waffle to kam
Officialish Lynch Tally
Haley (1) - lupin
LotF (0) -
BS (1) - Romo
STB (1) - Aloha
MJ (0) -
Zen (1) - DVMD
KC (2) - Hayley, MJ
RM (7) - MJ, PBC, KC, Rojo, Rocky, Kam, Finn
Rojo (0) -
html (2) - Hmoo, BS
DVMD (2) - SOV, LotF
LIS (0) -
Finn (2) - Zen, STL
STL (1) - LIS
Teep (4) - FFM, html, Jilary, ketoone
Romo (0) -
Kam (4) - Dy, allie, STB, BI
Ketoone (1) - Teep
Jilary (1) - orca
6 minutes
Haley (1) - lupin
LotF (0) -
BS (1) - Romo
STB (1) - Aloha
MJ (0) -
Zen (1) - DVMD
KC (2) - Hayley, MJ
RM (7) - MJ, PBC, KC, Rojo, Rocky, Kam, Finn
Rojo (0) -
html (2) - Hmoo, BS
DVMD (2) - SOV, LotF
LIS (0) -
Finn (2) - Zen, STL
STL (1) - LIS
Teep (4) - FFM, html, Jilary, ketoone
Romo (0) -
Kam (4) - Dy, allie, STB, BI
Ketoone (1) - Teep
Jilary (1) - orca
6 minutes
I role revealed and have strong circumstantial evidence supporting my case. Ketoone is a way better target or maybe even get a reveal from Teep?
Woah. Holy crap. Was not expecting a bandwagon. unlynch Ketoone for now. Although Officer Jenny wasn't always the best at her job, I'd rather keep her around.
Going with someone else who went for the Teep vote for a similar reasoning, but absolutely nothing concrete. lynch jilary/
Going with someone else who went for the Teep vote for a similar reasoning, but absolutely nothing concrete. lynch jilary/
Not that it'll really do anything at this point, but...
**********unlynch html, lynch Kam**********
I'm so sorry mods
**********unlynch html, lynch Kam**********
I'm so sorry mods
I know of another character who can protect. Not saying ketone is lying, but a) I'm not 100% buying it, and b) not that we want to lynch a villager protector, but I know there is at least one other one out there.
I don't have similar info to you, but from what I remember about Officer Jenny I'd be surprised if her ability to protect was 100%. She just seemed sort of all over the place if I recall. I'd sort of be willing to let it go for today and then revisit it later on.
Keeping me on my toes!Not that it'll really do anything at this point, but...
**********unlynch html, lynch Kam**********
I'm so sorry mods
I just like to make sure you guys are awake 😉Keeping me on my toes!
******unlynch finn, lynch Kam********
Maybe one of these games folks will believe me that I not a wolf.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch closed, results pending.
Check your votes on Gwen's last tally.
Check your votes on Gwen's last tally.
Can we just lynch Trilt and call it a day? Wolfy as all get out.
Or maybe Gwen since she just keeps jumping on Trilt's lynch closing bandwagon.
That lynch ended, um, interestingly
Outside Pallet Township…
Miltank was a simple pokemon. It had been years since her trainer died, and she had spent a lot of her time simply wandering around Kanto on her own. You don’t go very far, very fast as a cow pokemon, but you know... if you keep at it you can definitely cover some distance.
In any case, this led to her arrival near Pallet Township just in the last day or two. Only a couple of the other wild Pokemon in the area had noticed her arrival, and she was happy that nobody seemed to pay her much mind. She happily chewed her cud and minded her own business. She had definitely arrived after the first rumblings of problems had begun, so thought she’d be free from too much suspicion. That was good, too, because she could have a bit of a temper sometimes...
Unfortunately, everyone else seemed to think otherwise, and soon enough her dead and battered body was found outside the Pallet Township gates.
Dead is @ResoluteMike - Miltank, a VILLAGER who could roll out and kill once per game.
-------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------
It is now Night 3. Night deadline is 7AM EST tomorrow, but please try to get your actions in tonight.
Roster:
2. Mad Jack
3. heyyimhayley
4. lhmhtd
5. Kam325
6. Jilary
8. thedrjojo
9. Zensing
10. orca2011
11. finnickthedog
12. ketoone
13. LadyOtheFarm
14. PrincessButterCup
15. hazelmoo
16. kcoughli
17. BrownSwissCows
18. Ashgirl
19. dyachei
29. brightimpressio
20. LetItSnow
21. Lupin21
22. DVMDream
23. alohacat319
24. Teepster87
25. rockatiel
27. allieh8607
28. SummerTheLynx
26. Stb1473
31. StartingoverVet
32. Flim Flam Man
30. Romoret
Dead:
7. Devastating - Professor Oak
1. WildZoo - Porygon
33. ResoluteMike - Miltank
I'm absolutely unimpressed by the lack of comments on how bouncy that gif's teats are.
just saying.
just saying.
even I can't fap to that...I'm absolutely unimpressed by the lack of comments on how bouncy that gif's teats are.
just saying.
I'm absolutely unimpressed by the lack of comments on how bouncy that gif's teats are.
just saying.
Poor udder attachment 3/10 would not recommend for daycare.
I didn't think it would be appropriate to comment on your bouncing teats.... 😛I'm absolutely unimpressed by the lack of comments on how bouncy that gif's teats are.
just saying.
teats, haI didn't think it would be appropriate to comment on your bouncing teats.... 😛
but, sorry RM...
*****
I stared at that gif for entirely too long thinking about cow udders.
*****
I stared at that gif for entirely too long thinking about cow udders.
*****
Why LoTF in particular?Where's LOTF to talk about teat surgery when you need her?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Belle est la dame de la fermeWhy LoTF in particular?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
**********
Jesus christ 231 more messages. So much for following along with this game.
**********
Jesus christ 231 more messages. So much for following along with this game.
**********
Why LoTF in particular?
*****
There was a discussion about teat surgery that involved lotf in a pre-vet thread somewhere....I've already forgotten which one.
*****
Aw, lotf, when we see teats we all think of you. 😍
It was the "hardest year in vet school" thread. Go back to 3/17/16 if you want to see it. It's not that exciting though, just amusing given the gif.
Ahh, how sweet!Aw, lotf, when we see teats we all think of you. 😍
I did find a pic of my goats teat post surgery, but figured posting it 24 hours later would just be weird.
I'm a nursing mom with a dairy cow and dairy goats and starting a new job where I help a bovine embryology company break into the dairy cow and goat industries... I only think of udders and eggs all day myself.
Just missing one action that is non-vital to continuing, so...
night closed, results pending
night closed, results pending
In Pallet Township...
There were some in Pallet Township who had considered all the deaths recently an unfortunate coincidence. The wild pokemon... who knew what they were doing? If a couple of them ended up dead outside, that was no skin off of the townies' backs. And, you know, Professor Oak was pretty old, so it wasn't that hard to believe that he had died of natural causes. The autopsies they did here were brutal and low tech, it was very possible that the medics missed something subtle.
But after tonight, there was no question.
Ash had awoken to the morning sunlight as always, and had reached out to sleepily pat Pikachu. He jolted awake immediately when he didn't feel the soft fur and pleasant static-y tingle that he expected; there was no question, something was wrong. In the years they had been working with one another, Pikachu had never, ever left his side at night, always present as a source of comfort and protection. Where was he?
Ash looked around the room and saw no signs of him. He wandered the halls of the township, heart beating faster and faster, almost frantically. He asked everybody, human and pokemon, who walked by if they had seen any sign, had any clue where Pikachu could be, and nobody knew anything. All morning he searched fruitlessly, leaving the township for the woods, desperate to see any clue. At one point it started to rain, and Ash welcomed the drops, letting them mix in the tears that he couldn't stop.
It was when the township cooks went to bake lunch that they finally found Pikachu. His death was grotesque - Pikachu had been forced to swallow popcorn kernels, his limbs thoroughly trussed, and then baked in the wood stove oven until the kernels popped. His tiny body had stretched and expanded with their mass until his stomach had exploded, and the mix of gastric content and burned popcorn made a disgusting mixture that streaked down the sides and bottom of the oven. The cooks lost their appetite, and many lost their lunches, too.
His fur and whiskers were curled and blackened, and they all agreed that nobody would have been cruel enough to do this to someone alive. But if you looked closely... you'd see that they were all pointedly ignoring his torn and bloody fingertips.
When Ash returned to the township, he knew from their expressions that they had found Pikachu, but nothing prepared him for what had happened. He took the desecrated body, locked the door to his room, and his desperate, lost cries could be heard across the township for hours.
Dead is @Zensing, Pikachu - a VILLAGER who could PM with anyone and protect Ash nightly.
-------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------
Outside Pallet Township...
There was a cute, fluffy growlithe who had taken up residence in the forests several years ago. He had once been a police pokemon, and thus tried his best to help keep order. With the advent of all these deaths, he had started quietly "investigating" someone new every night. If they left their investigations a little singed, that wasn't his problem, right?
Well, somebody had a problem with it. He was found dead, his body completely devoid of any signs of struggle or cause of death. A fire stone laid on the ground just a couple feet away...
Dead is @Teepster87, Growlithe - a VILLAGER who could blast one person with fire nightly to learn their affiliation.
It is now Day 4. Lynch deadline is ***9PM*** EST.
Roster:
2. Mad Jack
3. heyyimhayley
4. lhmhtd
29. brightimpressio
5. Kam325
6. Jilary
26. Stb1473
8. thedrjojo
10. orca2011
11. finnickthedog
12. ketoone
13. LadyOtheFarm
14. PrincessButterCup
15. hazelmoo
16. kcoughli
17. BrownSwissCows
18. Ashgirl
19. dyachei
20. LetItSnow
21. Lupin21
22. DVMDream
23. alohacat319
25. rockatiel
27. allieh8607
28. SummerTheLynx
31. StartingoverVet
32. Flim Flam Man
30. Romoret
Dead:
7. Devastating - Professor Oak
1. WildZoo - Porygon
33. ResoluteMike - Miltank
24. Teepster87 - Growlithe
9. Zensing - Pikachu
There were some in Pallet Township who had considered all the deaths recently an unfortunate coincidence. The wild pokemon... who knew what they were doing? If a couple of them ended up dead outside, that was no skin off of the townies' backs. And, you know, Professor Oak was pretty old, so it wasn't that hard to believe that he had died of natural causes. The autopsies they did here were brutal and low tech, it was very possible that the medics missed something subtle.
But after tonight, there was no question.
Ash had awoken to the morning sunlight as always, and had reached out to sleepily pat Pikachu. He jolted awake immediately when he didn't feel the soft fur and pleasant static-y tingle that he expected; there was no question, something was wrong. In the years they had been working with one another, Pikachu had never, ever left his side at night, always present as a source of comfort and protection. Where was he?
Ash looked around the room and saw no signs of him. He wandered the halls of the township, heart beating faster and faster, almost frantically. He asked everybody, human and pokemon, who walked by if they had seen any sign, had any clue where Pikachu could be, and nobody knew anything. All morning he searched fruitlessly, leaving the township for the woods, desperate to see any clue. At one point it started to rain, and Ash welcomed the drops, letting them mix in the tears that he couldn't stop.
It was when the township cooks went to bake lunch that they finally found Pikachu. His death was grotesque - Pikachu had been forced to swallow popcorn kernels, his limbs thoroughly trussed, and then baked in the wood stove oven until the kernels popped. His tiny body had stretched and expanded with their mass until his stomach had exploded, and the mix of gastric content and burned popcorn made a disgusting mixture that streaked down the sides and bottom of the oven. The cooks lost their appetite, and many lost their lunches, too.
His fur and whiskers were curled and blackened, and they all agreed that nobody would have been cruel enough to do this to someone alive. But if you looked closely... you'd see that they were all pointedly ignoring his torn and bloody fingertips.
When Ash returned to the township, he knew from their expressions that they had found Pikachu, but nothing prepared him for what had happened. He took the desecrated body, locked the door to his room, and his desperate, lost cries could be heard across the township for hours.
Dead is @Zensing, Pikachu - a VILLAGER who could PM with anyone and protect Ash nightly.
-------------------------------------------
Outside Pallet Township...
There was a cute, fluffy growlithe who had taken up residence in the forests several years ago. He had once been a police pokemon, and thus tried his best to help keep order. With the advent of all these deaths, he had started quietly "investigating" someone new every night. If they left their investigations a little singed, that wasn't his problem, right?
Well, somebody had a problem with it. He was found dead, his body completely devoid of any signs of struggle or cause of death. A fire stone laid on the ground just a couple feet away...
Dead is @Teepster87, Growlithe - a VILLAGER who could blast one person with fire nightly to learn their affiliation.
It is now Day 4. Lynch deadline is ***9PM*** EST.
Roster:
2. Mad Jack
3. heyyimhayley
4. lhmhtd
29. brightimpressio
5. Kam325
6. Jilary
26. Stb1473
8. thedrjojo
10. orca2011
11. finnickthedog
12. ketoone
13. LadyOtheFarm
14. PrincessButterCup
15. hazelmoo
16. kcoughli
17. BrownSwissCows
18. Ashgirl
19. dyachei
20. LetItSnow
21. Lupin21
22. DVMDream
23. alohacat319
25. rockatiel
27. allieh8607
28. SummerTheLynx
31. StartingoverVet
32. Flim Flam Man
30. Romoret
Dead:
7. Devastating - Professor Oak
1. WildZoo - Porygon
33. ResoluteMike - Miltank
24. Teepster87 - Growlithe
9. Zensing - Pikachu
TL;DR:
oh my god my childhood.
oh my god my childhood.
*****
Awww man.
*****
Awww man.
*****
Okay, now we are at 4 roles that are pretty much having exactly the same function.Which brings me to:
********lynch hayley*******
********lynch hayley*******
I don't know pokemon, but I know ww and that's not good no matter how you cut it.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
***********
Pikachu 😢
***********
Pikachu 😢
***********
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted676737
Well, that has retroactively made this image terrifying as all get out...
(Yes, the popcorns are little sheeps; shut up, it's cute)
(Yes, the popcorns are little sheeps; shut up, it's cute)
**********
Oh, come on. I didn't even get a thunderbolt off before I died?
**********
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Oh, come on. I didn't even get a thunderbolt off before I died?
**********
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Poor pika pika 😢. Trilt, I have no idea how you wrote, or came up with that! That's just sick.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K