Practice Test Advice Prior to Jan 23rd

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CHoge25

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello All,

I am looking for a little bit of advice on Practice tests... So I have already taken 7 kaplan Tests (8-10 and 1-4)... and my score on the last two were 506/505. The next text I am going to take in the next couple days is the AAMC (non-scored) to give me some more AAMC practice and get a better gauge on what to focus on. My last test (about 10 days before) will be the aamc scored test. I have a couple more Kaplan exams left, but I am debating on buying tests from a different company because I do not want to get to used to kaplan exams and think that I am improving when really I am just learning how kaplan asks questions. I have heard that NS test and EK 3 and 4 were pretty good. Any thoughts??

Thanks and good luck studying everyone!