Pre-Vet SDN WW 10th Anniversary Game Sign-Ups [CLOSED] - Game Start May 22nd

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Please indicate the EARLIEST date that you would prefer the game to start.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Somehow I don’t remember this but that sounds like a spectacularly sketchtastic pack

Good morning, Cray
Yeah I apologize if I didn't remember all pack mates. But it was definitely you and me and MJ, and it was either me or MJ that was the alpha.

Does anyone else remember more about that game??

Members don't see this ad.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Yeah I apologize if I didn't remember all pack mates. But it was definitely you and me and MJ, and it was either me or MJ that was the alpha.

- that was the entire pack
- people thought electing unreadable MJ was funny
- I was in a hydra
- my hydra received two kill attempts (succeeding on the second)
- my first manatee was the final misyeet for correctly figuring out the pack in endgame

Last edited:
  • Hmm
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users

- I was in a hydra
- my first manatee was the final misyeet for correctly figuring out the pack in endgame
Now i’m curious what game that was :unsure:

Members don't see this ad :)
- I was in a hydra
Yes, I do recall learning a lesson about thinking that it's NBD if people elect a wolf for mayor, like that will inevitably go well for village or something (game was proof this is not true).

One of my favorite games. Which game was it?

Who was your first manatee?

Important question: Big Caesar or Little Caesar?

• Angry
  • Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Let the record show that I screamed FIRST right at 9:00, and now I will go pour some coffee over my skeleton to see if I can animate myself enough to do all this yard work I gotta do.

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 4 users
Zenge just said "oh, you're up!" in a surprised tone after coming out of the bedroom, which I am not in.

so I'm gonna go with the goon isn't very awake yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
@WildZoo

Welcome to Zingo!

Kirby Dancing GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

We know him, we love him, and we ... don't vary much in what we say about him. He's mysterious, he's lurking, he's using cares reacts maddeningly, but one thing's for certain: the commentary on his D1 play is consistent as heckaroo. So much so that he has his own mini-game now.

Welcome to the first annual game of Zingo, the bingo game all about Zenges!

A few rules to note:
1.) Generate your own personal Zingo card by clicking this link: #1 Free Bingo Card Generator - Play Online or Print Cards . Once you have done so, please put the link for your card into your role PM. This is for 2 reasons: (1) so you don't lose it and can mark things off, and (2) so when you think you've reached Zingo, the mods can PM it to the Zingo Overseer under the couch, shorty, for confirmation. Please mark off squares you think you've met by clicking on them.

2.) Players cannot count things they say themselves. Zingo is a purely observational game. You may only mark off things that other people say.

3.) The exact phrasing in a square is not necessary to meet in order to mark it off. For example, if you have a square of "Zenge, are you going to vote?" and one smol shorty goes "Zenge for the love of god, can you vote instead of holding it until 20 minutes before close," you may mark off that square. The sentiment of the phrase on the card is what is most important. This may lead to discrepancies but we'll deal with that issue if we get there.

4.) Reaching Zingo is defined as having 5 marked off squares in a row. This can be horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.

5.) The prize for winning Zingo is bragging rights, and maybe something else if shorty is feeling up to it. But not a cross stitch. She's backlogged on those for approximately the next 5 years.

Happy Zingoing!!​

@ all my Zingo players, don't bother generating a card until you have a role PM, there's no point lol
@Crayola227

Please note that comments about AM impersonating Zenge will NOT count toward Zingo cards!

They haven’t met June. She’s a 6 lb spitfire of a cat. I wouldn’t be surprised if she did scare away a wolf. You’d think my calico would be the one with an attitude, but noooo it’s the black and grey tabby who has a giant personality.
Does June accept cat toys and treatos? 🥺 🥺

• Care
Does June accept cat toys and treatos? 🥺 🥺
Yes, she loves cat toys and treats!!

She also loves people and her sister, but so far she doesn’t seem to like other cats besides Callie. Even as a tiny kitten she scared away my sister’s giant cat so she’s definitely got a BIG personality.

• Love
Oh no. For the actual game thread, the "similar threads" SDN recommends include both a WW game from actual LIS and a WW game from imposter LIS. The angry snowman is back to back but it's different people and it's messing with my brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
We've not met in person because COVID's a bitch
But we did DVM interviews together, that was the sitch.
I was super awkward about it and said "we've corresponded online"
He looked at me askance, I thought it a bad sign.
I said sir I believe you go by LetItSnow?
He laughed, I revealed, and we started the show.
I still shake my head, I'm so graceless somehow
At least I didn't slip and call him LeTitsNow.
@KCgophervet how did you wind up on page 15 of the game lolol

• Hmm
What was the exact phrasing again? I'm too lazy to dig up the post and I just got done with a very busy conference day. I'm headed to Bourbon Street shortly and am trying to see what we have to work with before I partake in the spirit of the city

I will creep through the streets and decide who I think you are. :heckyeah:

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
@KCgophervet how did you wind up on page 15 of the game lolol
OH and also I met LIS in person when I was a second year and he was a 4th year and he did a physical exam on my dog and I was too shy to say anything in person so I just called it out on a thread later :D #superawkward

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 6 users