-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Purdue c/o 2019
Started by Gwenevre
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I think they said during the interview day that those who are accepted will get information about how to sign up for a mypurdue account when we get our letter. That's the site where we need to accept any financial aid.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's correct. You'll need it if you're accepted; it's not an application status page.Yeah but like I don't have access right now to check a status or anything?
Hypothetically, if I had gotten an acceptance last year during my junior spring semester, I would see on mypurdue that I have information pertaining to an acceptance to the vet school. It sounds like during that year, someone made a mistake and put in all the accepted students information before the phone calls had been made.
Anyone who got in from OOS?
I haven't heard a thing...I'm OOS. Not sure if that's good or bad :/ haha
I am OOS and got my call yesterdayI haven't heard a thing...I'm OOS. Not sure if that's good or bad :/ haha
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS and I got the call yesterday
Got my call around 5 today!!!!!
I knew you would 😛 congrats!!!!Got my call around 5 today!!!!!
Don't do Granite or Bk Management, I've heard nothing but bad. I live in The Avenue, and it's pretty nice. Close to the Walmart and has a shuttle to and from campus. Baywater and Copper Beech are other places I've heard good things about. If you're not bringing a pet, Purdue Research Foundation has good on campus apartments.
We should bake a fb page so those that want to find a roommate can 🙂
Does anyone have any idea when they stop making accepted student phone calls? My anxiety is starting to get the best of me...
if I remember correctly Dean Reed interviewed me as well, and I felt a little uneasy after my interview, because I think he was playing Devil's Advocate for many of the erhic questions. But I think as long as you had an opinion and didn't really waver on your answer he respected that.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't think that kind of system exists at purdue like it exists at Penn, sorryQuick question for current students: Is it common for accepted students to defer a year so they can work and live in Indiana and gain residency or is it even possible to defer for that reason?
Ah, shoot. I absolutely love Purdue I just don't think I can afford out of state tuition for 4 years.I don't think that kind of system exists at purdue like it exists at Penn, sorry
Got the call from the Dean this afternoon, I'm in!!!!! OOS 🙂
So are there any other girls on here looking for a roommate?
I'm sure April isn't too late. I'm just trying to get a jump on things because I know I want to go to Purdue and the earlier I can decide the more options there will be.
I got a call from Dean Reed last night around 8pm. I was screaming at the phone!
This is gonna be the best day of my life~
This is gonna be the best day of my life~
April definitely isn't too late =)I havent decided yet where togo! Is april too late to make living arrangements?? Where do the vet students live, apt complexes?
I may be looking for oneSo are there any other girls on here looking for a roommate?
I haven't made my decision yet but I should know by the end of next week. If I decide on purdue I will be looking for a roommate!So are there any other girls on here looking for a roommate?
Just reiterating that I know a lovely young woman who's starting her masters that's looking for roommate(s). She's been my best friend since freshman year, and is a fantastic and easy person to live with. I'd add myself in there, but I'm only sticking around the Lafayette area for another semester.
Sooo we got excited and made a facebook page. Come join us!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/782591568497385/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/782591568497385/
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, just got an email. I got placed on the alternate list. OOS.
Same here.Well, just got an email. I got placed on the alternate list. OOS.
Does anybody know how many people are placed on the alternate list?
I just received my acceptance packet!!
I just received my acceptance packet!!
Ooh I want mine! Big envelope??