¿QQué Hora Es? - Official WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also, please don't take my last post as defending pippy in any way because like I pointed out yesterday.... she brought up that she had feels for me using quotes that were literally sharing the same ideas/sentiment as other quotes she used to agree with and say she trusted other players so.... pippy is up there for me. Nohika is still up there for me.

And hyge that post is gonna look REALLY bad for you when I flip village but I honestly believe that you just are believing an item that is lying to you and not a wolf purposely targeting someone you know is village because that would put to big a target on your back....
 
Although... hyge is one of the ones that has known my ability for a while now so if we're going by snowy's earlier post that we think the roles are actually meaningful to this game overall.... putting the focus on me now that I am in a group where I can finally bounce my ideas/results off people is SUPER ****in wolfy.
 
You know, STL, you can be really condescending. Who is this "we" you speak of? I sure wasn't included in the conversation.

Your secret agent **** is getting really annoying. The rest of us villagers are doing our best to solve in the dark, since information being withheld from us by you and your cool-kid buddies, lol.
Mmm this sass speaks to me on a spiritual level
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can you give a little more info about the bible?
*******
duck-airplane-excuse-me-maam-do-you-have-the-time-to-talk-about-jesus-christ-our-lord-and-savior.jpg

*******
 
********
Um.

Am I dead or alive? My PM didn't say anything about dying.

But I don't understand the write-up. (Kinda common for write-ups that go too heavy on the drama/flare/story ... I always wish mods who go story-heavy would also put a little "just the facts summary" for us dummies who can't interpret.)
********
 
********
Um.

Am I dead or alive? My PM didn't say anything about dying.

But I don't understand the write-up. (Kinda common for write-ups that go too heavy on the drama/flare/story ... I always wish mods who go story-heavy would also put a little "just the facts summary" for us dummies who can't interpret.)
********
I think the roster is the "just the facts" lol.

With that said, I also thought you were dead until I saw STL going on about why there were no kills.
 
I think the roster is the "just the facts" lol.

With that said, I also thought you were dead until I saw STL going on about why there were no kills, ha.

Yeah. I saw the roster. That just made me more confused (I mean, c'mon, it's not like mods don't make roster errors.....).

So just another no-kill night, then? Hmm.
 
Not being condescending. Just saying you are making a claim that is not true. And most of them are private, one on one conversations. You can have these same conversations too, but you aren't in the top 5 of my villager list, so I am not super inclined to share a ton with you.

You read too much attitude into what I say. I put things bluntly. Picture how a computer would respond to things and that's about how I am responding to your comment
Sorry dude, not my kink. Also, you are not a computer - computers don't patronize me.

Just because you're an analytical person by nature doesn't mean you can't also be condescending. For example, the above comment, where you explain that it is my fault for over-interpreting your expression of pure logic.

"I'm blunt" is not an excuse for being a dick.

P.S. As you said, I'm not near the top of the list for most of the familia, so people generally aren't excited to share much information with me, no matter the PM. I think it's short-sighted to restrict information and reduce the number of minds solving this thing. But that's just this silly old non-logical ENTJ speaking.
 
Can you give a little more info about the bible?
"A Small, Pocket-Sized Bible - Oh Jesus Christo! With all the drama and despair around these parts, there's no question that everybody could use a little bit of guidance. Take a moment to find some inner peace, find your relevant verse, and ask the good book any question you'd like. With some luck, you'll surely get some solid heavenly advice."

I asked if there were restrictions on questions, they said straight up asking about affiliation was out. I chose to ask about who raf told about her ability:

"The bible chooses to guide you on your path to righteousness "Raf told Weim about her ability"
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lol'd at the kicking the bucket.

With the continuing lack of kills, I am going to post my theory on here.

What if the failed conversion was the only chance the wolves got at converting. If we started with three wolves, I would imagine the final wolf might be the unseeerable of the bunch (especially with genny's claim last night). In order for Jilary to maintain her claim of being able to die for someone else, she would stop with all killing. She can stay behind the claim that she can't sacrifice herself with no kill. And she was recently cleared by a question (which if she is unseerable, she may be able to answer as a lie without being mod killed).

As much as I like my theory, I am not sure if I actually want to test it, as if she is village, it would be helpful to have her around. But if she is a wolf, and my theory is correct, I can run my speed game on Saturday since the game would end tonight. Going back and forth about it...

How typical is only one conversion attempt possible in WW? Especially if this game only started with 3 wolves, I would guess the wolves could have other attempts at conversion if it failed the first time. Good point though about unseerable wolves who could get around the question asking by answering a village answer.

Also, she already said she was going to do whatever the hell she wants with her ability when you guys were pressuring to use her ability that first night. So if she was a wolf, she could just kill and say she chose not to use her ability. Sure, some people would lynch vote her, but not sure if the majority would have... Not too concerned about her at this point. Her ability is one of those could be any affiliation, especially in this game.
 
BREAKING NEWS!



I had the bible last night and asked it "who did Raf share her ability with?" Answer: Weim. That alone would be enough to convince me, but I reviewed our PMs from when we were fam to see if there was supporting evidence.

1. Raf was the one to come up with the ??? and !!! system to enable laughter-struck players to communicate, and posted it in our family group chat. That made Raf a target since she was hamstringing Nyan's ability.
2. Weim was the first one to vote to lynch FB which got her a lot of village cred. She has been flying under the radar and consistently reads village for most. That gets my hackles waaaay up. I trust confusing/shady characters more at this point in the game because the wolves kill off the true-blue village reads to increase the chances of an accidental village lynch. For example, I felt that NSFW was almost certainly not a wolf because he was such a nut job. AND with the write up describing the actual medium scene with Goose, I now believe Goose is village...even though she was confusing to read earlier.

Also: Weim's general tone in our own personal PM while we were fam was much in line with what I consider typical wolf behavior. "If you and MMM are wolves I'm sure you're laughing at me so hard!"-type comments. And she was very meh when I asked her to defend herself as a villager to me in PM.

Worth noting: in our PMs, Weim said that she STRONGLY trusted Pippy. I have been feeling Pippy for a wolf for a while (although almost everyone seems to trust her!), so this shoots Pippy up to the top of my sketch list as well.

Weim is a wolf, I repeat Weim is a wolf. I believe porque la biblia es la verdad, no?

I vote to lynch the **** out of Weim. You can try to change my mind, Weim, good luck with that.

P.S. can we talk about how familia zanahoria has been systematically murdered? 2/3 of the dead were overnight kills. It is as though the wolves want to kill off villagers who have a chance to talk privately without wolves listening in. I believe Cyndia therefore MUST be villager at this point. You'll note that familia Tetas and Locos have NOT been wolf overnight kill targets. I believe VERY STRONGLY that there is a wolf in both of these families. Therefore Nohika rises to the top of my list as well.

LIKELY WOLVES:
- Pippy
- Nohika

Ummmm.. This is a lot of really strong conclusions. I mean Weim is on my suspicion list, but I don't think this theory leads to THAT strong of a conviction. Sorry? Maybe I'm missing a connection.. maybe I'll pm you once I finish reading this thread to try to understand..

And notes on the bolded. That kind of talk you think is suspicious wolf behaviour is common for me. Especially at the start of the game. I think I said something similar to all my starting family members. The second bolded point. Zanahoria had no overnight kills. LIS moved to locos, ny was lynched, I moved to locos, Jil is left. Did you mean another family because I am confused.
 
Well.... I hate to tell you this but either you're literally making this up 100% (making YOU the wolf - remember this villagers) or the bible is not a trustworthy object. I raf never revealed her ability to me, I actually never even spoke to raf AT ALL outside of the family chat that she started day 1 (where there was just general chat stuff).

The only people I ever spoke one on one with were Hyge and 3M. 3M told me that she opened a PM with raf the morning that raf died but.... other than that I know nothing potentially helpful about raf, at all.

Also.... please remember you haven't even been in my family for the past what like 3-4 nights? So when I said I "really trusted pippy" that was way back on Sunday when the only info we had about her was that she was in the original group that was "proved" all village.. and obviously a lot has changed since then. Second of all, about that, it came up in normal convo when we were both sharing our feels back and forth so its not like I just randomly proclaimed my love for pippy.

That's all. I feel like you won't believe any of this, but yeah I can say with 100% certainty that the bible is either not truthful or you (hyge) are straight up making **** up.

Seems like one of you guys is lying or chaos is ****ing with us..
 
How typical is only one conversion attempt possible in WW? Especially if this game only started with 3 wolves, I would guess the wolves could have other attempts at conversion if it failed the first time. Good point though about unseerable wolves who could get around the question asking by answering a village answer.

Also, she already said she was going to do whatever the hell she wants with her ability when you guys were pressuring to use her ability that first night. So if she was a wolf, she could just kill and say she chose not to use her ability. Sure, some people would lynch vote her, but not sure if the majority would have... Not too concerned about her at this point. Her ability is one of those could be any affiliation, especially in this game.
Half of my ability is being able to sacrifice myself instead of the intended night target. I don't see how that could possibly be a wolf ability.

Also, I have not chosen to use my ability every night. I have a method for how I'm picking which nights I use it and which I don't. I have no idea why there have been so many no kill nights. There was a line in tonight's writeup that said the doors were locked, so I wondered if that was the reason for no kill? I also couldn't tell if LIS was alive or not or if there was a kill attempt on him. I'm guessing no since he wasn't notified? I'm also having post pharm exam brain.
 
Half of my ability is being able to sacrifice myself instead of the intended night target. I don't see how that could possibly be a wolf ability.

Yeah your ability isn't beneficial to the wolves, but it can't be easily proven unless you die, thus a good wolf cover role?
 
Why would chaos (if chaos is sending the bible) NOT answer the earlier question that was asked about affiliation? The bible won't answer questions about affiliation, makes it more legit in my eyes.

I mean ultimately the mods make decisions on what can be asked or not. I don't think that you are a wolf, but it seems like you are jumping to conclusions and as someone who does that a lot, it gets villagers lynched (I'm thinking of bjeh and my whole conversion theory there because I was convinced she was the wolf blocker)
 
Well someone knows my ability. Usually even unseerable wolves have a weakness and I would think the honest question asker would be that weakness.

actually I agree with stl on that point.. the question asker is seer-like so I don't neccessarily think an unseerable wolf would have to answer it honestly. And since I don't know who this question asker even is, I am not confident they aren't pulling something that isn't village aligned.
 
Seems like one of you guys is lying or chaos is ****ing with us..
I am honestly inclined to believe that Hyge is just good natured-ly wrong and getting over excited about a result here (I can relate re: me whole super over reading into the map result thing) rather than wolfy but.... like I said the bible is either making ish up or hyge is because there is nothing about the answer the bible gave that is even remotely true. Like I said, I never even had a one on one convo with raf.

Are the dead answering the Bible questions too?
I was wondering this.... maybe some dead wolves.....
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
actually I agree with stl on that point.. the question asker is seer-like so I don't neccessarily think an unseerable wolf would have to answer it honestly. And since I don't know who this question asker even is, I am not confident they aren't pulling something that isn't village aligned.
Well I guess I know I'm telling the truth, so I disagree with the theory. I feel like STL is tunneling on me a bit and just keeps trying to come up with reasons to lynch me. It's getting kind of old really.
 
I mean ultimately the mods make decisions on what can be asked or not. I don't think that you are a wolf, but it seems like you are jumping to conclusions and as someone who does that a lot, it gets villagers lynched (I'm thinking of bjeh and my whole conversion theory there because I was convinced she was the wolf blocker)
Well if someone has reliable intel on Weim that would keep Weim alive, feel free to stop sitting on it.
 
What is your theory for 4(?) nights of no kills?
I honestly have no idea. Like snowy said, I said flat out on thread that I would use be ability when a saw fit, so if I were a wolf I could easily still do night kills and just say I hadn't used my ability that night. Honestly the game could draw out FOREVER if this keeps going, and that's kind of annoying/frustrating.
 
I honestly have no idea. Like snowy said, I said flat out on thread that I would use be ability when a saw fit, so if I were a wolf I could easily still do night kills and just say I hadn't used my ability that night. Honestly the game could draw out FOREVER if this keeps going, and that's kind of annoying/frustrating.
Yes, I don't have time for that. On Monday I'm going back into Medicine and 100-110 hour weeks are not conducive to WW.
 
Suddenly a man leapt from the secret passage behind the fireplace. The actors were confused. What was this secret passage and who was this man they had never seen before? The man spoke 'My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.' Not knowing who he was speaking to, the actors panicked.

A shot rang out.

Inigo ran back to the passage laughing, 'I was just a distraction.' Taking a role call, the actors found one among them was dead.

Dead is @amgoose319
Betty la Fea, VILLAGER whose near death experience allowed her to choose one dead person to ask a single question of each night

It is still D8. 12 remain living. Lynch continues as before

Roster

La Familia Tetas


@nohika- Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya del Rosa Ramirez

La Familia Lobos


VACANT

La Familia Locos


@kcoughli
@PippyPony
@SummerTheLynx
@Trilt
@mmmdreamerz
@hygebeorht
@LetItSnow
@SnowshoeDog143
@WeimMama

La Familia Zanahoria

@Jilary

La Familia Azar


@Cyndia

NPC: @WildZoo

Los Muertos

Filly Bay, Maximiliano
vetmedhead, Maria Valentina, Poet Extraordinaire
raf2769, Santiago Maximiliano Joaquin Marquez
Animal Midwife, Isabella de la Puta
Genny, Jesus de Dios
CDO, Miguel Amador Alvarado
Nyanko, Luz del Rio
bjeh, Tecla Lopez de Gonzalez
NSFW, Don Quixote de la Mancha
@amgoose319, Betty la Fea
 
Well if someone has reliable intel on Weim that would keep Weim alive, feel free to stop sitting on it.
YOU have that info ya idiota. You know my ability... why would that ever be a wolf ability because it does absolutely zero for them (granted... I haven't figured out what it does to help we the village but.... still... since the wolves already know who is wolf and who is not I don't see my ability being useful to them in any way).

Also most of your argument was "she seems so villagery she must be a wolf".... maybe I just seem villagery because... I'm a villager. Revolutionary, I know.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Holy ****. We have a day assassin hanging around?

No kills at night, random kill during the day...are we living in topsy turvy land?

Also, I had totally convinced myself that goose was a wolf, or at least chaos -- I'm starting to feel like I'm losing my mind. I think I need to go back and re-evaluate my reads, but I almost don't know where to start anymore 🙁

Just got home from work, so I'm going to catch up now.
 
Ok.... so I was actually pretty satisfied with the responses goose was getting from the dead, so I didn't really think she was that suspect.

Hynge is concerning me a bit though. I've never been a rezzer, but if I was a villager, I don't think I would think to ask the mods if the person I rezzed came back a different affiliation. I know people thought about testing it by lynching Nokia, but I think I'd like to test it by lynch hynge. If she comes back non-village, then we know we have to look at nokia too.

Lynch hynge

And now I'm going to a wine tasting. Hopefully I'll be able to check back before lynch closes.
 
So, I think we maybe need to take a step back and regroup a little bit since things seem to be going off the rails. I think it would be good to start with a timeline of who was cleared by the question asker.

I understand where Snowy is coming from with these comments...
I mean it would tell us whether the question asker was a wolf or not.. like can we trust their questions/silence to mean that person is village?
Yes, same with my question. But we haven't been allowed to talk about the questions since like D3 or so.. So now we just know people have been forced to answer a question. A wolf question asker could clear a fellow wolf by asking any old question and as long as the question asker stayed silent we would go on believing the wolf was village because they had to answer a question. See my reasoning? I think all together it is unlikely especially since we probably only have 2 wolves left and they wouldn't want to be associated anyhow, but something to keep in mind.
...but just based on my gut, I'm thinking it's more likely that the question asker is still village. So I am inclined to trust the info coming from there more than I distrust it, if that makes sense.

Can we get a timeline established of who was asked questions? I don't think it could hurt us or the questioner (if they are village/still village, that is) to have that information organized.

I was asked a question the night before last, so...N6? (Is that right? I always mess up day/night numbers :-/ )