¿QQué Hora Es? - Official WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Pippy was reading strong village between her ability and voting on FB's lynch... just kinda slipped my mind.

For those of us who were NOT originally in the clusterlimo family, Pippy wasn't reading that hard of village. She was always on my radar as wolfy, because she was waaaay too happy and having too much fun. But the people who were reading the most village to me were 100% trusting Pippy, sooooo....

I wasn't confused by her ability because it was a long time before I knew it.

Members don't see this ad.

No one ever lets me live when I'm outed or suspected chaos. I was very put out with how much buzz was going around but no one was lynching STL. Heck, I'm even lynched because I like chaos roles. You guys. :rolleyes:

@SnowshoeDog143 Ny would have been tracked by @LetItSnow N1 and he would have seen who committed the kill if you hadn't been protecting Ny that night. And then you protected Pippy N2. You protected both living wolves before you ever protected a villager. :p
Through Snowy's wolf-protecting diligence, village lost hard. But Snowy won!!! Yay for Snowy! :soexcited::laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :soexcited:ahahahaha

I was so sad @Filly Bay died D1. :(

Also, awesome co-mods are awesome! :biglove: Coop, SAR, Guis, and Kara were the best, most hilarious and clever mods ever. They wrote your role names and descriptions and most abilities. Also, y'all would have had to wait forever for night results if Coop wasn't so on top of things. :love:
I would have rezzed her except, you know, wolf :/

Excellent job mods! So fun

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I mean, I understand that it is hard (when you're a villager) to accept that dying might be the right thing.

Right @Trilt? ;0

I would like to point out that this is not the first time STL has given the game to the wolves as chaos, though this time he worked a lot harder for it :laugh:

Honestly for a very long time I was like noooooooo STL can't possibly be chaos, he freaking LOVES chaos roles, the RNG would NOT have just handed him a juicy little chaos role. And knowing he enjoys chaos I was wondering if he was just letting it leak into a village or wolfy role kind of like NSFW was. So I should not have let that sway me, RNG is RANDOM. That's how it works.

Right @Trilt? ;0

Honestly for a very long time I was like noooooooo STL can't possibly be chaos, he freaking LOVES chaos roles, the RNG would NOT have just handed him a juicy little chaos role. And knowing he enjoys chaos I was wondering if he was just letting it leak into a village or wolfy role kind of like NSFW was. So I should not have let that sway me, RNG is RANDOM. That's how it works.
Sometimes...sometimes...RNG is tweaked a little. Not sure if that happened in his case or if he is just that lucky :p

Reactions: 1 user
So at what point did @SummerTheLynx know that @PippyPony was a wolf and start working with her?
that Also what was my notification about not feeling well last night?
The night nyanko died. I had a brief moment on the thread where I accused her and recanted.

Not sure, but trilt told us not to bring up the fact we didnt feel well.

Through Snowy's wolf-protecting diligence, village lost hard. But Snowy won!!! Yay for Snowy! :soexcited::laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :soexcited:ahahahaha

Haha as I said before doesn't seem like a win if my village lost. You deserved the win item more then me. Also, I'm hoping this is legit happiness for me, but if you take it in context with your first comment it sounds very sarcastically bitter :p

I go study for a few hours and come back to all this?! So bummed hyge didn't get to win, she totally deserved it even though she really really trusted trilt and probably never would have lynched her.
That was not a satisfying end at all! Everyone wins? bleh. :barf:
srsly.
Next time STL gets lynched first. I don't care whose side he's on:eek:
amen.
Yeah.. WM, hyge, and I were *so close* to switching to pippy. Regerts.
Whyyyy why were we so stubborn? Lesson learned

2. NEVER TRUST MOD ITEMS ESPECIALLY M.O.D ITEMS!!!! :laugh: (have I ever said that before?)
Never ever trusting a damn item ever again.
Really? Those 3 even all came from the same book! It drove me crazy thinking they was hints, so the others must be too.
Yeah they did a good job giving a role that ended up meaning nothing (after genny died pretty early) to the person who would read into it the most and drag a few others down the rabbit hole of trying to figure it out.

Members don't see this ad :)
Haha as I said before doesn't seem like a win if my village lost. You deserved the win item more then me. Also, I'm hoping this is legit happiness for me, but if you take it in context with your first comment it sounds very sarcastically bitter :p

Nah I'm glad you made it, you were a fun teammate last day. And apparently you have supernatural wolf-sensing abilities - next game though, lynch the people you feel most strongly village about, LOL. My bitterness is dissipating :)

I go study for a few hours and come back to all this?! So bummed hyge didn't get to win, she totally deserved it even though she really really trusted trilt and probably never would have lynched her.

I DID lynch her...and I meant it more than I let on. Trilt's a conscientious player and fair-minded, so when KC was going down and Trilt was like "oh no this is wrong" on thread that morning before peacing the F out (only to return for a last-minute throwaway vote), the hairs on my neck stood up. I knew she was drinking but I also knew she was quick to respond on her phone...no good reason for her not to be an active participant in the lynch discussion. But, having missed lynch the night before (also drinking), I wasn't as vociferous as I should have been.

Ohhh was that what my disease was about?

Yep. Trilt is a good liar because she mostly tells the truth while she lies. She mentioned that to me.

And apparently you have supernatural wolf-sensing abilities - next game though, lynch the people you feel most strongly village about, LOL.

Hehehe this is legitimately a real strategy I should take on though.

And actually I was worried you WERE a wolf for a second, Snowy, when you revealed how many wolves you'd protected, ahahah
Dude immediately after I died I had this little paranoid thought myself haha

You sure weren't! But yeah you totally missed that OG wolf question...Pippy made it to endgame through many things but a crapton of luck seemed to play a big part!

Honestly when STL wrote it, it seemed like a good question because I was suspicious that Pippy was the convert (lol). I was trying to write a question specifically for conversion and the mods turned down 2 of my questions before that. Joke was on me because Pippy was the original.

Last edited:
True story Weim, I almost asked you a question that day I ended up asking LIS because I got super paranoid that you were a wolf. I'm glad you weren't lol

Same...I never go through with it but I'm pretty sure it would make me 100% better at finding wolves
I try this strategy, but only with people on the extreme ends of the spectrum. Helps me not reflex lynch people like AM or autotrust people I can't read for crap like genny.

Nah I'm glad you made it, you were a fun teammate last day. And apparently you have supernatural wolf-sensing abilities - next game though, lynch the people you feel most strongly village about, LOL. My bitterness is dissipating :)

I DID lynch her...and I meant it more than I let on. Trilt's a conscientious player and fair-minded, so when KC was going down and Trilt was like "oh no this is wrong" on thread that morning before peacing the F out (only to return for a last-minute throwaway vote), the hairs on my neck stood up. I knew she was drinking but I also knew she was quick to respond on her phone...no good reason for her not to be an active participant in the lynch discussion. But, having missed lynch the night before (also drinking), I wasn't as vociferous as I should have been.

Yep. Trilt is a good liar because she mostly tells the truth while she lies. She mentioned that to me.
See if I'm inviting you out anymore, sheesh. :p (Truthfully, my close group of friends gets super duper grumpy if I'm on SDN while we're out because they know my addiction. I was responding to PMs while running to the bathroom lol).

(also totally bluffed with my friends that I was going to be trying to figure out if you were a wolf if you did show up, so I was a little bit looking forward to continued lying. I'm not sure drunk me would have been great at it).

Hard when you get a reputation for defending people on hunches and analysis and then have to let lynches run when I had pointed information implying otherwise in my pocket.

And it's easy to be a convert. I had set myself up with items for continued wolf catching, and once I was a wolf I just did a little sidetracking dealing with STL. Village me had considered a night cancel item, a redirect to redirect 3m's question back on herself in case she were convert, all sorts of shenanigans. First time I've been tinkerer, was fun. :D

See if I'm inviting you out anymore, sheesh. :p (Truthfully, my close group of friends gets super duper grumpy if I'm on SDN while we're out because they know my addiction. I was responding to PMs while running to the bathroom lol).

(also totally bluffed with my friends that I was going to be trying to figure out if you were a wolf if you did show up, so I was a little bit looking forward to continued lying. I'm not sure drunk me would have been great at it).

Hard when you get a reputation for defending people on hunches and analysis and then have to let lynches run when I had pointed information implying otherwise in my pocket.

And it's easy to be a convert. I had set myself up with items for continued wolf catching, and once I was a wolf I just did a little sidetracking dealing with STL. Village me had considered a night cancel item, a redirect to redirect 3m's question back on herself in case she were convert, all sorts of shenanigans. First time I've been tinkerer, was fun. :D
If only I had gone out...but I think that the mods would not have approved of non-mod-supervised IRL PM'ing...hahaha

For those of us who were NOT originally in the clusterlimo family, Pippy wasn't reading that hard of village. She was always on my radar as wolfy, because she was waaaay too happy and having too much fun.

This is a little bit sad to me, because (like Jil), I like to think I am generally happy and having fun playing these games, so I didn't think that was out of character for me. I would have had too much fun if I was a villager or a wolf ;)

But the people who were reading the most village to me were 100% trusting Pippy, sooooo....

There is a reason why I was trying to make those particular people think I was village right off the bat -- I would have insta-died if I hadn't focused hard on them early on, because 2 of them in particular (STL & trilt) had just gotten a full view into my villager thought process from the last game, and so I knew I was going to have to work for it. The people who I hadn't played with before, I was a little less concerned about...until you started to be too smart and vocal about why I was wolfy lol

I wasn't confused by her ability because it was a long time before I knew it.

tbh I was trying to use my ability as straight village-y as possible the whole time. Would have been a crap cover role otherwise.

If only I had gone out...but I think that the mods would not have approved of non-mod-supervised IRL PM'ing...hahaha
I breathed a sigh of combined disappointment/relief when you bailed, lol.

And I could have given them the highlights! Maybe with a couple holes in them. Lol.

Oh, and I was one of the few that caught STL's intentional rojo. As soon as I saw it I was pretty sure trilt was a wolf.

FYI - If STL is playing a game, don't believe any "rojo's" you see are actually for real. I think it's pretty crappy game play, but it's not the first time he's tried to pull that trick.

Oh, and I was one of the few that caught STL's intentional rojo. As soon as I saw it I was pretty sure trilt was a wolf.

FYI - If STL is playing a game, don't believe any "rojo's" you see are actually for real. I think it's pretty crappy game play, but it's not the first time he's tried to pull that trick.
Fwiw, he got yelled at on three different media platforms by me for pulling that **** without discussing with anyone. I was shocked nobody but the dead saw it.

Reactions: 2 users
Fwiw, he got yelled at on three different media platforms by me for pulling that **** without discussing with anyone. I was shocked nobody but the dead saw it.
Thank you! I know you are anti-editing posts for the most part. If/when I ever mod, I think I'll allow minor edits for grammar/typos, but major changes/deletions will result in mod-killing.

Thank you! I know you are anti-editing posts for the most part. If/when I ever mod, I think I'll allow minor edits for grammar/typos, but major changes/deletions will result in mod-killing.
Oh, nah, I'm actually not at all. I'm down with editing and actually only backed off after @Flim Flam Man's temper tantrum about it in Pokemon (why was that game such a mess lol). But I like people to actually discuss before possibly implicating/not implicating me in shenanigans.

I saw it too! Was also dead though so...

Oh, nah, I'm actually not at all. I'm down with editing and actually only backed off after @Flim Flam Man's temper tantrum about it in Pokemon (why was that game such a mess lol). But I like people to actually discuss before possibly implicating/not implicating me in shenanigans.
Oh, who isn't that doesn't allow editing then? I'm getting people all mixed up!

To be fair, I had wanted Dubz to pull it all game, but she refused (even though it was allowed). Then I was less inhibited than normal, as all of "team wolf" was drinking, hence I did that, much to trilt's dismay.

You can disagree with it, but it was effective in the everyone's a wolf WW game. And anyone that would have warned people about me and rojo'ing were either dead or converted at that point.

When was this? I totally missed it.

. So, yeah, I didn't use it. I also don't feel bad that I didn't sacrifice myself for you, and in my mind, it all worked out well doing it the way I did.

My comment wasn't about sacrificing *for me*. It was about resolving the issue once and for all and allowing the game to move on past the question. I wasn't implying you should have died to keep me/LIS in the game (though certainly as a tracker that may have made sense).

I'm not really criticizing you. Like I said, I get what you did. I just would have evaluated it differently.

Chaos had no special ability that was horrendously game breaking this game, STL just played it well. He was upfront about being chaos and if people pushed, I was upfront about knowing it and having verified his win condition as village-leaning.

STL said "My options were to ruin the game at that point...."

That's what I was referring to. I HATE it when the game outcome is markedly influenced or outright controlled by chaos (or neutral). I categorize that as game-breaking because IN MY VIEW - and I know you and many others don't share this view, which honestly is cool with me (just like the mechanic-heavy vs mechanic-lite views) - the game should always be won by villagers or wolves. Nothing else. I regret having included neutral in a few games I modded.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

Interesting. I was one of the first people to start saying "hey, why are we not letting people edit? That's dumb. Edit away."

Maybe that was a mistake. What do you hate about it so much? I have thought of something like "intentional rojo'ing" as legit gameplay, but maybe I shouldn't.

My comment wasn't about sacrificing *for me*. It was about resolving the issue once and for all and allowing the game to move on past the question. I wasn't implying you should have died to keep me/LIS in the game (though certainly as a tracker that may have made sense).

I'm not really criticizing you. Like I said, I get what you did. I just would have evaluated it differently.
That wasn't really my point, I was just adding on that I think it turned out well in the end.

Interesting. I was one of the first people to start saying "hey, why are we not letting people edit? That's dumb. Edit away."

Maybe that was a mistake. What do you hate about it so much? I have thought of something like "intentional rojo'ing" as legit gameplay, but maybe I shouldn't.
I guess I just think it's crappy play. Also I feel that the thread should be an even playing field. Not everyone can delete posts on here and if something is posted then I think everyone should be able to see it. Just my opinion.

You can disagree with it, but it was effective in the everyone's a wolf WW game. And anyone that would have warned people about me and rojo'ing were either dead or converted at that point.
Which is why I'm warning everyone here to not trust a rojo, especially if you are playing.
When was this? I totally missed it.
He posted it right after the KC lynch. I saw it and quoted it in the dead thread.

Here's what you guys missed if you are interested:

Eh I am a bit ****faced. I am not going to be much help in giving kill advice for y'all tn. Hyge, maybe you should kill snowy, I think she said she isn't going to protect herself tn. But we know that we should get the more dangerous person out of here. You should keep the same target for your other stuff.

I am taking trilt's ability, so I can make an item to erase my win condition, so no worries about winning with y'all.

I was honestly busy, but yes, I laid low so the kcough lynch would go through. Y'all should have stayed quieter, but whatever, I will come up with some other accusation tomorrow and poof, game over.

STL said "My options were to ruin the game at that point...."

That's what I was referring to. I HATE it when the game outcome is markedly influenced or outright controlled by chaos (or neutral). I categorize that as game-breaking because IN MY VIEW - and I know you and many others don't share this view, which honestly is cool with me (just like the mechanic-heavy vs mechanic-lite views) - the game should always be won by villagers or wolves. Nothing else. I regret having included neutral in a few games I modded.

To be fair, I think the "game ruining" option he was talking about was the fact that I just spilled my guts and told him I was the last wolf because I knew I was otherwise done for. So having a chaos character kept the game going in this case, which means more play time = more fun.

Although I probably wouldn't have told him I was a wolf if he had been a villager, so point taken there. (And I say probably not, but I was a little desperate at that point and might have tried gambling on him or trilt anyways haha). It helped that I already knew the win conditions.

So I see your point about the amount of influence, but in my opinion it made the game more fun to be able to continue for an extra week. I probably would have been slightly less entertained if we hadn't won, though, so take that with a grain of salt. ;)

To be fair, I think the "game ruining" option he was talking about was the fact that I just spilled my guts and told him I was the last wolf because I knew I was otherwise done for. So having a chaos character kept the game going in this case, which means more play time = more fun.

Although I probably wouldn't have told him I was a wolf if he had been a villager, so point taken there. (And I say probably not, but I was a little desperate at that point and might have tried gambling on him or trilt anyways haha). It helped that I already knew the win conditions.

So I see your point about the amount of influence, but in my opinion it made the game more fun to be able to continue for an extra week. I probably would have been slightly less entertained if we hadn't won, though, so take that with a grain of salt. ;)
And on that note, I think the mods did a really good job as we went along -- they stuck true to their decision tree from what I could see (even when I grumbled at them about being blocked and otherwise thwarted by it), and were very careful about approving trilt's items and other variables that could influence gameplay too heavily. So it forced us to get a little creative at the end, which was a lot of fun!

Thanks @PrincessButterCup @Coopah @SARdoghandler @guisantes @Karabiner13 for a fun time!

Reactions: 7 users