This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KamG96

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

So this is the situation im in. I currently have Physics 1, Physics 2, and Biochemistry left for pre med classes. I am a second year and am finishing up orgo 2 this spring. I plan to take my MCAT the summer of 2017 and apply to med school that fall as well. How should I go about scheduling my last few medical school pre reqs? I was thinking about taking Physics 1 this summer, taking Biochem in the fall, and Physics 2 in the spring of '17. That way I can space them out and ensure to get great grades. I was also considering taking Physics 1 in the summer and then taking Physics 2 and Biochem in the fall. That would leave me with the spring to take the MCAT earlier and possibly twice or at least give me more time to prepare.

Thoughts on how I should go about taking these courses? I can do the norm and take Physics 1 and Biochem in the fall and then just take Physics 2 in the spring of '17. Not really sure if I want to take Physics with Biochem but I am definitely prepared if I have to.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

It depends on your other courses - how many electives you have in a given semester vs how many difficult courses