Question for anyone applying to Texas A&M

Started by karmapple
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

karmapple

OSU CVM c/o 2013
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will never complain about the VMCAS, as Texas A&M's application is so much more complicated and confusing. 😕

Texas A&M requires paper recommendation letters that are mailed in. All three of my evaluators say they sent them in within the last two weeks, but when I check TMDSAS "Status of Application & Documents Received," none of them are listed as being received. Anyone else having a similar experience or should I start really freaking out? :scared:
 
When I spoke to them they said that it could take weeks for them to update their site due to how much stuff they are receiving right now, but you still might want to call them. Just don't freak out too much, you're probably just fine.