-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Rearview Mirror: Ectopic should create the thread after this
Started by EM2BE
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Looking for a picture?
updating the EMIG website. NOW I'm looking for a picture 🙄
Chumbo, I really hope you get to start posting in the good thread soon! Maybe Nov 1 will bring you some good news.![]()
Thanks sweetie...im really hopin Nov. 1 is gonna take a turn for the better
get a "sexy" picture
sex almost = six
Thanks sweetie...im really hopin Nov. 1 is gonna take a turn for the better

😍😍well, I gotta hit the sack. Got class early in the am . Miss you guys! 😴
Wait...go to the other thread and answer my question about research PLEASE!!!
EM, what rotation are you on right now? You seem to have lots o time to pad it up.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Or is that just your normal procrastinating self?
Cause I had all intentions of posting it up last night and once I got here and read all the stuff i normally do I was beat.... and decided to go to bed.
Maybe I'm just weak. I need more practice...
This whole waiting on letter writers is killing me too.
Man, I dont want to do anything this morning....
It would be so easy not to study for physics or anatomy today....
*sigh*, but I wont because I'm an over achiever. So off to the books! BBL...
just tryin to keep em even
just tryin to keep em even
me too
Wait...go to the other thread and answer my question about research PLEASE!!!
ok, ok, ok!
Not fair for them to change the schedule a day before the day it affects.
How is this more info? 😕
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ya know, ....girls suck...
Except, EM, H24G and Sleepymed. You three rock my face off
But the rest of women suck. So danged confusing.
But I guess thats why I keep going back for more. Its always a challenge.
I just wish it was a challenge that had a greater win/loss ratio.... 😉
Maybe its just the wrong type of girls I'm going after....
I can't bring myself down to the slutty skanky level yet though... I'm not that low.
I've been there before. And its kinda scary. Fun, but scary.
So is everyone else in bed?
Or just not here?
Man, I havent seen House in forever. One of my favorite shows though...Yay for Bones and House! Makes my night much better! Esp after today's stuff.
I dont think I've ever seen Bones though. Its good?
I think my last LOR is in the mail. I just have to wait on it to get to where its going. Then I'll hopefully be accepted. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Man, this would be like... page 14 coming up if we were only in one thread.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thats a lot of post padding
Its tough finding something to say when you are so close...
Other than
I'm about to get a page... Neener, neener!! 😛
Snipers???
Similar threads
- Replies
- 186
- Views
- 9K


