-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Rearview Mirror: Ectopic should create the thread after this
Started by EM2BE
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I dont think I've ever seen Bones though. Its good?
It's a great show. Now in it's 3rd season though, so I don't know if you could just jump in and get it all (esp the little puns they have).
12 hours no posts? come on people
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
been gone for awhile but im here to help. Whats up with the 2 threads?
anyone here?
It is past midnight on the east coast!! D-day is here!! All programs can now see the MSPE!!
I hate my messed up schedule. I wish I could get back into the go to bed around 11, get up at 7 or 8 schedule.
I guess those days are long gone though. Oh well. Maybe next summer/year before school starts...
I guess those days are long gone though. Oh well. Maybe next summer/year before school starts...
I say that every year. Still hasn't worked yet.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Probably time to refresh again. It's been almost a full 2 minutes. Even though I'm pretty sure the email won't come until 5pm their time...6 pm my time. 3 more hours to wait for an email that may not come.
you sound like a fourth year med student!!
you sound like a fourth year med student!!
you came to entertain me! And yes, I started to think that as I was typing...with the exception I don't want an email and you all do.According to my email, I made it around 10 minutes before refreshing. The bf needs to come back so that I have another distractor.
I've decided to watch another episode of ER to distract myself... someone gave me the season three box set as a present and i've decided to rewatch it now for entertainment
According to my email, I made it around 10 minutes before refreshing. The bf needs to come back so that I have another distractor.
I'm impressed... that's better than anything i can come up with... although i did go an hour and ten minutes... of course i was in the gym working out!
I'm impressed... that's better than anything i can come up with... although i did go an hour and ten minutes... of course i was in the gym working out!
I'm reading other threads I didn't think I would have the time to open. Another way to be distracted. Maybe I should visit the lounge to see what trashy topics they have come up with lately.

I'm reading other threads I didn't think I would have the time to open. Another way to be distracted. Maybe I should visit the lounge to see what trashy topics they have come up with lately.![]()
never been to the lounge.
never been to the lounge.
My first time was this summer. Some of the topics are quite dumb, some are very controversial, and some are funny. Depends on the mood of the frequenters I guess.
This will give you a taste of the flavor of the lounge (well one aspect of it): http://drslounge.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=464173
Never been so excited to see a lecture posted online.
hmm....
hmm....
Kind of a way to distract, but not working because I pre-read the lecture (out of boredom).
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1 hour 45 minutes.
very impressed... do your fingers itch?
very impressed... do your fingers itch?
I meant that amount of time left, not amount of time without refreshing. Getting bits of info about an exam next week too, so I can use that as an excuse for checking the email so often. 😛
I meant that amount of time left, not amount of time without refreshing. Getting bits of info about an exam next week too, so I can use that as an excuse for checking the email so often. 😛
it's going to be a LONG weekend... been a long week
it's going to be a LONG weekend... been a long week
I'm sure. My weekend will be too short (have to leave the bf again on Monday morning), so I won't complain if it is a long weekend. And yes, it's been a really long week.
I need to get away from the computer... it's really not healthy.. i hope you have a nice weekend!
I agree. I'm about to do the same! and you too!
boooo!
rose got top page on both threads...not bad there guy
hope everyone is doing good, enjoy the weekend
mission accomplished
I really can't believe no one posted yesterday or today. Very sad peeps...very sad.
I know, I know, it's terrible!
The good news is, I have 18/20 interviews! 😱 😀
Still waiting for Emory and Hopkins to wake up and smell my EM goodness
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 186
- Views
- 9K

