This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

neutralobserver

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I had intended on taking the Jan 25th exam, and I still am, but voiding it due to practice FL scores not at my target (510+). 🙁 I am planning on going for the March 24th one, but I have an issue.

I have used all the AAMC resources (3 practice FL's, SB's, OG, etc.) and I used most of my TPR FL's and other resources from them.

I am planning on focusing on strategy/practice passages, so what company currently has the best/most representative FL's/practice to work on? I have seen EK, NS, and Altius so far and am considering them.

Should I retake the AAMC FL/SB's, etc.? I have mostly heard the contrary, but maybe it would help somehow?

Also, any tips on my two more months of study (already been working since October)? Fl's per week/month? Practice per day/week? Content vs. strategy?

I am hoping to get 510+ and have looked at EVERY MCAT strategy sticky/thread on SDN, so hopefully something helps!🙂

Thanks in advance! Best of luck to the Jan 25th testers! You'll do great:xf:
 
Yes, you can retake the AAMC FL/SB but you'll definitely be familiar with the questions, so don't focus on the score so much as how the question is asked and why answers are wrong / why you got it wrong.