This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi everyone! Congratulations to those of you who have been accepted! I applied for Fall 2018, interviewed on 9/21, and was told by my interviewer that I would hear back in a month. My status still says "Committee review," and I'm starting to get nervous. Is anyone else in the same boat?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone! Congratulations to those of you who have been accepted! I applied for Fall 2018, interviewed on 9/21, and was told by my interviewer that I would hear back in a month. My status still says "Committee review," and I'm starting to get nervous. Is anyone else in the same boat?
I was interviewed on 10/9 and I was told by my interviewer that I would hear back in 4 weeks. Its been exactly 4 weeks and I haven't heard back either. I am very anxious and nervous as well.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey! Before hurricane Maria, school held a "town hall" type meeting to let us students voice our concerns and ease or minds. All of the buildings on campus are built to withstand category 5 hurricanes, so many of the students who live off campus came and stayed in the lecture halls etc. The school did not want anyone to be in a dorm by themselves, so they really tried to get all of us to find a buddy to stay with for the night. I ended being in a single occupancy dorm with 7 other people... which was less than ideal lol. But the dorms are very sturdy, some people slept all the way through the storm.
Thanks for the info! Will definitely put that into consideration as I decide between schools.

I just had my skype interview and it was really relaxed and it felt like a conversation. She told me I should hear back in two weeks

Reactions: 1 users
I just had my skype interview and it was really relaxed and it felt like a conversation. She told me I should hear back in two weeks
My interviewer said 2 weeks also but it took 23 Days, so be prepared just Incase! Good luck :)

Congrats everyone!!!! I recently just finished my last semester on the island and I’m currently in clinics at UF if you have any questions, send me a message I’ll be happy to help with any concerns.

Reactions: 2 users
That's nice to know! I guess I can stop checking my portal every 10 minutes then! :p
Idk how it is with the VCMAS application, but they didn't change my application to accepted. I just got the call lol

How did you find out you were accepted? Was it a phone call?

My interviewer called me yesterday! She said that it will take a while for the email and letter of acceptance to reach me because I have applied for Fall 2018, so she told me not to panic about that. My portal hasn't been updated either; it still says "committee review." I finished my VMCAS application on 8/22 and interviewed on 9/21. My interviewer had said I'd hear back in a month and it clearly took longer than that, but that's probably because I applied for Fall 2018. Good luck, everyone!

My interviewer called me yesterday! She said that it will take a while for the email and letter of acceptance to reach me because I have applied for Fall 2018, so she told me not to panic about that. My portal hasn't been updated either; it still says "committee review." I finished my VMCAS application on 8/22 and interviewed on 9/21. My interviewer had said I'd hear back in a month and it clearly took longer than that, but that's probably because I applied for Fall 2018. Good luck, everyone!

Congratulations!!! :D Did you apply any where else?

Thanks for keeping us updated!

Has anyone else still not heard back regarding an interview? I guess it’s good that I haven’t been rejected yet but I’m starting to get worried!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone else still not heard back regarding an interview? I guess it’s good that I haven’t been rejected yet but I’m starting to get worried!!
My friend who interviewed ~Oct10 or 15th has not heard back yet. You're not alone!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using SDN mobile

Congratulations!!! :D Did you apply any where else?

Thanks for keeping us updated!

Thank you! I applied to four other schools, all in the US; so far I've heard back UC Davis only (rejected, but that was expected). Tufts and Colorado State have processed my application.

If you're applying for Fall 2018, don't be too stressed out if Ross isn't getting back to you quickly. But if you are concerned, email your interviewer!

When was your application processed? And if you're applying for the Fall 2018 cycle, I wouldn't worry too much, since the focus is currently on the January and May semesters.

When was your application processed? And if you're applying for the Fall 2018 cycle, I wouldn't worry too much, since the focus is currently on the January and May semesters.

I’m applying for fall 2018, but the thing is I haven’t even been contacted for an interview yet. Luckily I have interviewed with St. George’s and Midwestern already and I have my PEI interview next week, but Ross is a school I’m highly interested in.

I’m applying for fall 2018, but the thing is I haven’t even been contacted for an interview yet. Luckily I have interviewed with St. George’s and Midwestern already and I have my PEI interview next week, but Ross is a school I’m highly interested in.

Has your application been processed? If all the green checks are there, you can contact Laura Coleman ([email protected]) for an update.

Hey all! I am in my first semester at Ross right now and would love to answer any questions that you might have. I can even answer some questions regarding hurricanes ;)
The most important matter.
How much will a person owe after graduation (cost of tuition etc plus cost of living etc)?
Thanks

How much will a person owe after graduation (cost of tuition etc plus cost of living etc)?
Thanks
This is definitely something you need to research before deciding to go to vet school! I will be a minimum of $250,000 in debt after going through this.

Thanks
Ah yes, you trolled my class' Ross page as well. The numbers are out there, feel free to do the research on your own.

How long after your guys’ application was processed did you hear back about an interview?

You got an email for an interview 30 minutes after they verified your app?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using SDN mobile
I didn't use VCMAS, I just used Ross' application. I got an email for an interview 30 minutes after the email confirming my app was complete.

I feel like I have been waiting for forever! I received the email regarding the checklist and how that is the way to check our application status. I received that email in October and there have been no check marks filled. Is anyone else in this position?

I feel like I have been waiting for forever! I received the email regarding the checklist and how that is the way to check our application status. I received that email in October and there have been no check marks filled. Is anyone else in this position?
Yeah, I am too..

Sent from my SM-G930T using SDN mobile

Yeah, I am too..

Sent from my SM-G930T using
Ugh this is frustrating! I check those check boxes everyday I thought about calling to check but I'm sure they are swamped trying to go as fast as possible! When did you get your confirmation email?

Ugh this is frustrating! I check those check boxes everyday I thought about calling to check but I'm sure they are swamped trying to go as fast as possible! When did you get your confirmation email?

I'm in the exact same boat, no check marks still

I received my confirmation email on October 19th! Did you receive yours around the same time?

Just to ease your worries a little, I got my confirmation email on 9/19, but had no check marks until 10/20 when I received another email saying my application was processed. The interview invite then came on 11/8. I think you're totally fine still! :)

I received my confirmation email on October 19th! Did you receive yours around the same time?
I got my confirmation on 10/10, I just am worried because it's been over a month, however I understand they are trying to get everything situated for spring and winter first.

I got my confirmation on 10/10, I just am worried because it's been over a month, however I understand they are trying to get everything situated for spring and winter first.
Yeah that's what I was thinking! Hopefully we will hear soon!

Just to ease your worries a little, I got my confirmation email on 9/19, but had no check marks until 10/20 when I received another email saying my application was processed. The interview invite then came on 11/8. I think you're totally fine still! :)
Oh my gosh! That does ease my worries! Thank you :)

I got mine on October 19th...and I just checked! ::big sigh:: no check marks :(

Sent from my SM-G930T using SDN mobile

Sorry for the dumb question guys, but I applied via VMCAs and can't figure out how to access any sort of portal for Ross!

Also..submitted my app on 9/1 and have not heard back about an interview :( Although I've spoken to multiple admissions officers in person and they've done folder reviews and assured me that I was a good candidate and would get an interview offer very soon, I still haven't seen anything.

Hopes up peeps :)

Sorry for the dumb question guys, but I applied via VMCAs and can't figure out how to access any sort of portal for Ross!

Also..submitted my app on 9/1 and have not heard back about an interview :( Although I've spoken to multiple admissions officers in person and they've done folder reviews and assured me that I was a good candidate and would get an interview offer very soon, I still haven't seen anything.

Hopes up peeps :)
To access their portal they send you the link for it in an email. My portal link was in the email confirming they got my VMCAS info. I submitted my app on 9/7 and on 9/19 I got the portal email and I didn’t hear about an interview until the end of October. Hang in there!

I submitted my application via Vmcas on 09/01 and i got the confirmation on 09/11 (Portal email). I got all the green check marks on 10/05 and got an interview on 10/09. My interviewer told me i would hear back in 4 weeks and its going to be almost 2 months. I still haven't heard back and i am really worried. Is anybody in the same boat????

I submitted my application via Vmcas on 09/01 and i got the confirmation on 09/11 (Portal email). I got all the green check marks on 10/05 and got an interview on 10/09. My interviewer told me i would hear back in 4 weeks and its going to be almost 2 months. I still haven't heard back and i am really worried. Is anybody in the same boat????

2 months??? Good grief...

I was a little impatient as far as hearing back from my interviewer so I emailed him because I had a "question" on the application process. ;) I never did hear back from him; but, I got an email a few days later from Ross with the acceptance greeting.

I can't promise the same outcome but maybe you could email your interviewer about a "question" you may have. Just to send a gentle reminder :p

Keep us updated!