You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
RVC 2024-2025 (c/o 2029 hopefuls)
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Concat265
Tufts V29
Congrats!!!!!!JUST GOT IN WOWOWOWOWOW IM SOBBING CONGRATS EVERYONE
ChocolateTurtles
VMCVM c/o 2029
What date did you all interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Northern_Lights
Full Member
+ for what program!!What date did you all interview?
leafygreencow
Full Member
I interviewed November 14th in Charlotte NC for the 4 year program.+ for what program!!
animallover4ever
New Member
I interviewed November 24th in LA for the 4 year program 🙂What date did you all interview?
chaotikvoltage
Full Member
November in Charlotte for the 4 year!+ for what program!!
ChocolateTurtles
VMCVM c/o 2029
I'm scared they ended up sending acceptances first even tho they said they will send out decisions as they are made, I havent seen anyone get rejected yet and havent heard back I'm terrified!
Me too!!! Im really scared
alyssa13
Full Member
Im going to tell myself its only been 2 days of decisions coming out, we have time!Me too!!! Im really scared
ladybug28134
New Member
Has anyone who interviewed on November 22nd in LA heard back yet?
katiekkaatt
Full Member
I interviewed on the 22nd and I haven't heard back yet, the wait is awful lol!Has anyone who interviewed on November 22nd in LA heard back yet?
hockeytaxi
Full Member
I interviewed on the 13th in NC and haven’t heard anything so I’m just kinda assuming its a rejection rn[emoji23]
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
nydoctor19
New Member
i interviewed on nov 14 in charlotte and just got my acceptance today!!
Northern_Lights
Full Member
I got moved to the 5-year program too bc of a pre-req (interviewed in LA). I could be wrong but so far I don’t think the acceptances have included 5-year. Waiting alongside you 🍀💚I interview on the 13th in NC too and haven't heard anything. But i'm being considered for the 5-year program (they didn't like one of my pre-reqs). I'm just exhausted from this whole process and all the waiting
seaturtle_tech
New Member
Has anyone that interviewed in Fort Worth hear anything yet? 🫠
alyssa13
Full Member
I have not and its driving me crazyyyy that they're going out of order hahaaHas anyone that interviewed in Fort Worth hear anything yet? 🫠
I interviewed on the 14th and haven't heard anything. I'm trying to stay positive. I do distinctly remember them saying that they just send out results as they go through and may not be going in a specific order. It could be by interview date or last name or something else.I interviewed on the 13th in NC and haven’t heard anything so I’m just kinda assuming its a rejection rn[emoji23]
Has anyone that interviewed in Fort Worth hear anything yet? 🫠
I interviewed in FW and have yet to hear anything. Don’t get discouraged everyone!! It’s still so early [emoji4]
Fizbee03
Full Member
I also interviewed in FW and nothing yet for me either :/I interviewed in FW and have yet to hear anything. Don’t get discouraged everyone!! It’s still so early [emoji4]
D
deleted1207342
Interviewed in Fort Worth still waiting to hear back as well 🙂
pastalover23
Full Member
Hey y'all, a question. So I was looking into RVC's accreditation status and currently they are on a probationary accreditation with a re-evaluation coming up this year. Does anyone know how this can/will affect those of us who want to go? It is my dream school, but after reading up on this I'm a little concerned...Thanks!
Northern_Lights
Full Member
From what I've seen online as long as they're still accredited when you matriculate then you're graduating from an accredited school.Hey y'all, a question. So I was looking into RVC's accreditation status and currently they are on a probationary accreditation with a re-evaluation coming up this year. Does anyone know how this can/will affect those of us who want to go? It is my dream school, but after reading up on this I'm a little concerned...Thanks!
ChocolateTurtles
VMCVM c/o 2029
Got my acceptance email this morning! [emoji24][emoji3590]
CONGRATS!!!
meowzer2511
New Member
I received my acceptance yesterday morning around 7:30 am for the 4 year program! I interviewed in Charlotte NC on Nov 14
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
meowzer2511
New Member
Also, does anyone know the semester dates/calendar year for RVC? I just want to get an idea of when class is in session vs when there are breaks for budgeting purposes 🙂
pastalover23
Full Member
Starting date is September 29th!Also, does anyone know the semester dates/calendar year for RVC? I just want to get an idea of when class is in session vs when there are breaks for budgeting purposes 🙂
meowzer2511
New Member
Do you know when the different breaks start too? Thanks!Starting date is September 29th!
Northern_Lights
Full Member
Congratulations binx!!!!!!!!I got an offer around five am CST!! I am in shock[emoji24] I interviewed in Fort Worth.
puppylover12355
Full Member
I got an acceptance at 4:11 am CST. I interviewed November 14th in Charlotte NC!
I got my acceptance at 7:10am EST, interviewed 11/14 in NC!
ChocolateTurtles
VMCVM c/o 2029
Congrats to everyone who was accepted!
I interviewed 11/16 in NC and haven't heard anything quite yet.
Same here!
Congrats on all of the acceptances! I interviewed on 11/14 and hoping to hear something soon
Congratulations binx!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much! I hope you hear from them soon 🫶[emoji2533]
Would be down to join as well if there is one!Is there a groupchat or something for accepted students?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
alyssa13
Full Member
same😢 i've only seen acceptances so far but they said they would be sending all decisions as they review.. im suspicious if they arent rejecting anyone hahaHas anyone gotten a rejection?? I interviewed in nc and I haven’t heard anything… I’m getting nervous…
seaturtle_tech
New Member
Did anyone hear from them yesterday? 😥
nydoctor19
New Member
same! we can start a groupme or something similar and add people as they askWould be down to join as well if there is one!
blackcatgreeneyes
New Member
I just received my acceptance this morning at 5:30am EST!!! Interviewed 11/14 in Charlotte
Similar threads
- Replies
- 607
- Views
- 89K