This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Though, some of our fellow SDNers mentioned above that we might not be hearing until February since they still have more interviews to conduct? Or have only just concluded them?
I'm pretty sure they said it would start at the very least mid Jan. I know in past years they have done interviews after offering spots so I am not sure that other Interviews are that much of a constraint. Would like to know before Feb haha
 
Last edited:
If I remember correctly the last interviews are either the 10th or 11th, and I think they said at my interview we should hear mid-late January with decisions.
 
I recently had an issue with my reference letter and let them know I wasn't notified it wasn't approved (I was able to fix it) and they said they're behind due to being short staffed. So my guess is early February.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where exactly do you see that? I see the decision but there 2. One towards the middle of the page and one at the end. The one at the end on my portal says withdrawn application but I don't know what that means. The other "decision" section is still blank.
 
My decision in the middle of the page now has "conditional offer" beneath it and is no longer blank. I also received the email for an offer at 4:40pm London time but it did come later in the day
 
Okay because the first one is still blank but when I go to the bottom there's a drop down menu with the same exact stuff which is why I'm confused. But I never received an email
 
Hmmmm I am pretty sure I had a "withdraw application" tab before the status changed but now the bottom part of my portal has changed to "respond to offer" and "criminal convictions declaration"
 
For those of you anxiously waiting I had a question about my portal and while speaking to admissions I also asked about the timeline for decisions and this was there response:

"The initial batch should hear by then (mid-February) but then need to await responses before we can release more places. All will be notified regardless and with good notice ahead of the April deadline."
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Admitted today through email at 12:16pm east coast for accelerated program! Yay!:pompous:😍 Good luck to everyone! I would really love to visit the school before deciding but I’m not sure if I can.
 
Last edited:
Does anyone know when they give out the full-ride scholarship? Is was on Nov 16th in LA and haven't heard anything. Has anyone else from the LA interview been accepted?
 
Does anyone know when they give out the full-ride scholarship? Is was on Nov 16th in LA and haven't heard anything. Has anyone else from the LA interview been accepted?
Here’s what they told me when I reached out about the scholarship:
”Those shortlisted for consideration based on their performance so far in the application process will receive a separate email in a few weeks' time with further instruction. Last year it was mid-March but it's not fixed so could be sooner this year.”


Also for the other people waiting on acceptance emails, I interviewed in Fort Worth on Nov 13th and got my offer email on Jan 28th
 
Does anyone know when they give out the full-ride scholarship? Is was on Nov 16th in LA and haven't heard anything. Has anyone else from the LA interview been accepted?
I also interviewed in LA and haven't heard anything. Getting real nervous!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got my offer email! 12:09 EST. good luck to everyone else! I know I was getting so nervous still waiting seeing that people here had already heard
 
interviewed on the 17th and got my offer at 9:08AM (PST) -- i think they're just going down their list! so there's no real order pertaining to the interview dates! keep your head up! YOU ALL GOT THIS!
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Neither have I. I'm guessing it's a no then 🙁 ugh did you guys apply to otherness schools?
Not necessarily! They send them out in waves. And I did. I was accepted at Glasgow, waitlisted at Colorado State and waiting to hear from UGA (my in-state)
 
I was accepted into the 5 year program and waitlisted for the 4 year program. I was wondering if anyone knows how their waitlisting works and if there's any hope I'll actually get into the 4 year program?