This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Though, some of our fellow SDNers mentioned above that we might not be hearing until February since they still have more interviews to conduct? Or have only just concluded them?
I'm pretty sure they said it would start at the very least mid Jan. I know in past years they have done interviews after offering spots so I am not sure that other Interviews are that much of a constraint. Would like to know before Feb haha

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
If I remember correctly the last interviews are either the 10th or 11th, and I think they said at my interview we should hear mid-late January with decisions.

I recently had an issue with my reference letter and let them know I wasn't notified it wasn't approved (I was able to fix it) and they said they're behind due to being short staffed. So my guess is early February.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
On the UK student forum a few UK 4-year applicants have started hearing back. Anyone here heard??

Does anyone know if RVC sends out rejections/waitlists throughout Jan-Feb or does it wait until all acceptances go out?

Does anyone know if RVC sends out rejections/waitlists throughout Jan-Feb or does it wait until all acceptances go out?
I was wondering that too. I believe in our interview they said they do rolling admission acceptances.

Reactions: 1 users
My portal was just changed with a decision ! If people wanna check theirs

Where exactly do you see that? I see the decision but there 2. One towards the middle of the page and one at the end. The one at the end on my portal says withdrawn application but I don't know what that means. The other "decision" section is still blank.

My decision in the middle of the page now has "conditional offer" beneath it and is no longer blank. I also received the email for an offer at 4:40pm London time but it did come later in the day

Okay because the first one is still blank but when I go to the bottom there's a drop down menu with the same exact stuff which is why I'm confused. But I never received an email

Hmmmm I am pretty sure I had a "withdraw application" tab before the status changed but now the bottom part of my portal has changed to "respond to offer" and "criminal convictions declaration"

Members don't see this ad :)
For those of you anxiously waiting I had a question about my portal and while speaking to admissions I also asked about the timeline for decisions and this was there response:

"The initial batch should hear by then (mid-February) but then need to await responses before we can release more places. All will be notified regardless and with good notice ahead of the April deadline."

Reactions: 3 users
Just got my offer of admission. Best of luck to y'all!

Reactions: 3 users
Admitted today through email at 12:16pm east coast for accelerated program! Yay!:pompous::love: Good luck to everyone! I would really love to visit the school before deciding but I’m not sure if I can.

Last edited:
did anybody else interview on Nov 11 with me?

I interviewed on Nov. 9 in Philadelphia.

Does anyone know when they give out the full-ride scholarship? Is was on Nov 16th in LA and haven't heard anything. Has anyone else from the LA interview been accepted?

Does anyone know when they give out the full-ride scholarship? Is was on Nov 16th in LA and haven't heard anything. Has anyone else from the LA interview been accepted?
Here’s what they told me when I reached out about the scholarship:
”Those shortlisted for consideration based on their performance so far in the application process will receive a separate email in a few weeks' time with further instruction. Last year it was mid-March but it's not fixed so could be sooner this year.”

Also for the other people waiting on acceptance emails, I interviewed in Fort Worth on Nov 13th and got my offer email on Jan 28th

Is there anyone else who interviewed in November who hasn't heard anything yet?

Reactions: 2 users
Is there anyone else who interviewed in November who hasn't heard anything yet?
I haven't heard anything yet. I know they're short staffed and I think someone else said it would most likely be this month or even early March until we hear anything

I also interviewed in LA and haven't heard anything. Getting real nervous!

Same here! Would like to know soon!

I interviewed November 17th and haven't heard back either

Just got my offer email! 12:09 EST. good luck to everyone else! I know I was getting so nervous still waiting seeing that people here had already heard

Interviewed November 13th, haven’t heard anything! Should I keep my hope up at this point?

When does the 70 hrs requirement need to be done? Does it need to be complete in order to receive an offer for admissions?

interviewed on the 17th and got my offer at 9:08AM (PST) -- i think they're just going down their list! so there's no real order pertaining to the interview dates! keep your head up! YOU ALL GOT THIS!

Last edited:
decided to decline my offer. hopefully this opens a seat for someone else! wishing you all the best!

Update. Interviewed November 16th in LA and just received an admission offer this morning!

I interviewed Nov. 10 in Philly and received an offer letter this morning at 10:40

I interviewed in LA and got an acceptance this AM! Loved RVC but will be declining because I got into my IS school.

Neither have I. I'm guessing it's a no then :( ugh did you guys apply to otherness schools?

Neither have I. I'm guessing it's a no then :( ugh did you guys apply to otherness schools?
Not necessarily! They send them out in waves. And I did. I was accepted at Glasgow, waitlisted at Colorado State and waiting to hear from UGA (my in-state)

Interviewed on November 11th, ACCEPTANCE Letter came today!!!!! I am so over the moon!!! Good luck everyone

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
When should we start thinking about housing or applying for the student visa?

I was accepted into the 5 year program and waitlisted for the 4 year program. I was wondering if anyone knows how their waitlisting works and if there's any hope I'll actually get into the 4 year program?

I was accepted into the 5 year program and waitlisted for the 4 year program. I was wondering if anyone knows how their waitlisting works and if there's any hope I'll actually get into the 4 year program?
I'm in the same boat, I'm curious as well!